Announcements from the League of Small Superpowers

PHD

If Nidhogg knew how...different your guys' political views are now...he'd be rolling in his grave.

As Amossio said above you may want to rethink that comment.

Namely because Nid hold's the position of Custos which makes him the most powerful man in the alliance.

But thanks for playing.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This brings back to mind lovely little days of us (CDS) joining with you guys against the evil GOONS oppressors on black. /tear

Even though I never really knew you guys personally very well, so to speak, on an alliance-wide scale I've always considered y'all dear to my heart. If that makes any sense.

Congrats guys.

Edited by rabonnobar

Congrats on 3 years. A notable achievement.

Personally, I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees though. But then I wouldn't fault anybody for merely taking steps to ensure their self preservation.

Here's to another 3.

Always good to hear from you Blacky.

But I'd imagine LOSS have taken many more hits than you like to give it credit for... But hey? Who cares about the first 2.5 years of our existance right?

GWI through GWIII? Pffft.... Weak, am I right?

I tend to not judge people on their past but rather on their present, and presently although still impressive, LoSS isn't half the alliance it used to be.

It might be my opinion feels somewhat harsh, not many have gone through the trials LoSS has but still I speak the truth. The LoSS of old was better than the LoSS of new.

edit: Oh and Black is a pretty cool sphere I hear.

Edited by Blacky

agora.jpg

Congratulations to LoSS on 3 years though.

And to point out to the folks who insist that "new LoSS" isn't as good as "old LoSS"; sticking around 3 years, with or without war, is quite a feat regardless.

Hopefully things look better for you on black.

Congratulations to LoSS on 3 years though.

And to point out to the folks who insist that "new LoSS" isn't as good as "old LoSS"; sticking around 3 years, with or without war, is quite a feat regardless.

Hopefully things look better for you on black.

Thanks as always hizzy for kind of keeping it decent

Much Wub

Dw

If Nidhogg knew how...different your guys' political views are now...he'd be rolling in his grave.

If only Nidhogg was the only person to hold power over the decisions made by the leadership of the Alliance... Oh Wait... he is.

Happy birthday LOSS, in 10 days or so it will be my 3rd year in LOSS.

Edited by Drugsup