Announcements from the League of Small Superpowers

PHD

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday to the best allies I could have ever asked for.

Taking LoSS in as our first protectorate was one of the best decisions the NAAC ever made and I'm still proud to call you my friends years after the NAAC has moved on. The bonds forged back then still hold strong today. To all the old members that I had the pleasure and honour of working with personally I salute all of you on leading this once small alliance to great heights. To those of you just joining LoSS or becoming active in its government I wish you the best of luck and hope you continue to make this alliance succeed.

LoSS + NAAC, blue allies forever.

-The Holyone

Holy,

You're the greatest friend we have ever had and (no doubt) ever will have, if you ever want for anything then all you need to do is ask - and LOSS will answer the call. As much as I appreciate all the wonderful comments said in this thread, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this particular one filled me with immense pride. Whilst (on behalf of my peers) I humbly accept your salute on making it to three years - we certainly wouldn't be here if not for our unbreakable ties to our brothers in the NAAC and if not for you personally.

LOSS + NAAC, blue allies forever.

PHD

Holy,

You're the greatest friend we have ever had and (no doubt) ever will have, if you ever want for anything then all you need to do is ask - and LOSS will answer the call. As much as I appreciate all the wonderful comments said in this thread, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this particular one filled me with immense pride. Whilst (on behalf of my peers) I humbly accept your salute on making it to three years - we certainly wouldn't be here if not for our unbreakable ties to our brothers in the NAAC and if not for you personally.

LOSS + NAAC, blue allies forever.

PHD

Really <_<

But seriously, I always knew ya'll had it in you to make it to 3 years, even though I wish the circumstances had been different.

Cheers.

Not sure how i missed this!

I was wondering why when i woke up last week the black team felt like it was full of a bit more "win".

Welcome back to your real home

Welcome back to black, now that things are going back to the old ways, can we go back to hating on NPO?

Shhh, we're saving that for my home coming :o

Serriously I wish nothing but the best for my eternal allies in LoSS.

Really <_<

But seriously, I always knew ya'll had it in you to make it to 3 years, even though I wish the circumstances had been different.

Cheers.

I'm sure of ex CoaLUEition members feel similar about our allies from that time period.