Don't block up the hall

For he that gets hurt

Will be he who has stalled

There's a battle outside

And it is ragin'

It'll soon shake your windows

And rattle your walls

For the times they are a-changin'.

I was always curious as to whether there were legitimate friendships backing either of these treaties. It appears as if I have been given an answer.

I wish all three alliances the best of luck in the future to repair those things that have been lost, if that is what they choose to do.

Kait your a great leader and YOU always do what is right for your members

o/ Kait

o/ MA

Edited by Buds The Man

What is that... My spidey sense tingling? Nevermind.. its my alarm telling me to take my Meds for Paranoia ;)

Better luck in the future mending these relations.. All of these alliances have my respect and I am sure diplomatic ties will be reestablished in time.

oo/ NPO

oo/ UPN

oo/ MA

Can I get a translation? I'm missing the reference here. Also, good luck to MA in their future dealings.

OOC: Its a reference to the love song why do birds suddenly appear." OOC

The writing on the wall seems to be getting bolded with each passing day. Im not sure there is anyone anyone in CN that doesnt realize whats coming anymore. All we can do is sit back and watch as alliances pick their sides. People can deny it all they want but people always deny the obvious in CN until it actually happens.

You know what's bizarre? This topic makes me think of that You Are A Pirate song. I have no idea why, I think my subconscious secretly hates me. Congratulations and stuff though, buds.

Edited by Xiphosis

You know what's bizarre? This topic makes me think of that You Are A Pirate song. I have no idea why, I think my subconscious secretly hates me. Congratulations and stuff though, buds.

I hate you, because now that will be stuck in my head forever...

rishnokof begins to bop his head and starts singing You Are A Pirate ... BLAARAARGHH <_<

MA, RoK supports you as usual.

Any treaties that aren't worth the paper they're printed on should be canceled immediately by all.

"Consolidating" treaties is the way to go, and I am happy to see MA and the NPO continuing to be friends despite this cancellation (I can't say anything about UPN because I know that side very little).

I wish to both to start today a renewed, better relationship.

About the rumors of war, please everybody don't be silly: when a war is approaching we indeed see treaty cancellations, but not weeks or months before (I am here making wild assumptions on the timing of the imaginary next war, by the way).

If anything, I really can't imagine MA being incompetent and giving away "lines are being drawn" signals, so much ahead of time.

Moreover, while some treaty cancellations can mean that the treaty web is maybe being shaped in two new blocks, war isn't the necessary outcome of the mere existence of two blocks.

Given the amount of nukes globally available today, and the damage that could be inflicted to the planet in case of a big war, we could very well see months of cold war and diplomatic maneuvers without any real open conflict.

The future isn't really that expected as some of you seem to think.

About the rumors of war, please everybody don't be silly: when a war is approaching we indeed see treaty cancellations, but not weeks or months before (I am here making wild assumptions on the timing of the imaginary next war, by the way).

If anything, I really can't imagine MA being incompetent and giving away "lines are being drawn" signals, so much ahead of time.

MHA acknowledges war is imminent ITT :P

Moreover, while some treaty cancellations can mean that the treaty web is maybe being shaped in two new blocks, war isn't the necessary outcome of the mere existence of two blocks.

lol you crack me up