MA Treaty Cancellation

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, the day you see Ragnarok cancel our MDP with NPO you can yell it. Which, I personally can't see happening for quite a long time.

Just like all the cancellations on the NpO were just coincidence.

The world's political tensions certainly do not revolve around Ragnarok's policies or practices.

The world's political tensions certainly do not revolve around Ragnarok's policies or practices.

Nor did I say they do. However, this whole SF/tC war is rather far-fetched when SF members hold MDoAP's with NPO.

Meh, the day you see Ragnarok cancel our MDP with NPO you can yell it. Which, I personally can't see happening for quite a long time.

actually I don't think you would really need to cancel it until after a war started, sure it would keep you out of attacking NPO a few days, but who says that's who you'd be targeting anyway?

ding ding ding.

Nor did I say they do. However, this whole SF/tC war is rather far-fetched when SF members hold MDoAP's with NPO.

I've yet to see a theory that contains just SF vs Q ;)

Edited by Mogar

I don't really see that an alliance consolidating its treaties, or even many alliances doing the same, is an indicator of war. It certainly makes war more easy, but whether war happens is still up to whether or not the decision is made to go to war, not simply whether or not X alliance or group is allied to y alliance or group. Maybe I'm a dreamer, I'm not the only one.

Edited by Schattenmann

Honestly, how many Great Wars have you been through? Don't be that guy who says, "War is impossible; hell will freeze over before our treaty is canceled!" That never ends well.

Disclaimer: I am not saying that tC and SF will go to war; I'm just saying that Balder's reasoning is flawed.

I think there's a song about this. Why do sides / suddenly appear / every time / war is near?

Wait, that's not right. That can't be right.

OOC: I do believe this is my favorite post I've seen in the past few months.

IC: Sad to see, best of luck, the usual gamut of things one says in this sort of situation. Hope it works out for the best.

I think there's a song about this. Why do sides / suddenly appear / every time / war is near?

Wait, that's not right. That can't be right.

D$#*&! you! You made me download it! If I d/l the Kermit version I will never forgive you.

Any political maneuvering for a war against Q in my opinion is in its infancy. But then again, summer is coming :).

Can I get a witness?!!

EDIT: the D for clarification.

Edited by Chalaskan