MA Treaty Cancellation

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the cancellations are amicable, there are nevertheless quite a lot of cancellations happening these days.

I wish the best to all parties concerned, but I fear a war is in the making when one takes a full view of the cancellations that have happened, are happening, and which are expected to happen.

:ph34r:

Thank you Kaitlin for being gracious in your cancellation. Your points were well taken, and we are taking steps to improve on our communication not just with you, but with all our allies. As a sign of good faith, I have put an unlimited supply of chocolate and nutella for you in our allies irc channel. :wub:

We :wub: you as well. My noobs are yours to snack on as you please ;)

With so much love being expressed it begs the question, why the cancellation?

I mean, really if everyone still feels so much love how can you have moved so far apart that you feel the need to cancel a treaty you once coveted so much?

It's sad to see two of our allies breaking their relationship, however when the love-affair fizzles, it's best to take a break. I hope for the best in the future relations between the parties involved. And Kait, you know the OG bear :wub:'s him some MA.

I have put an unlimited supply of chocolate and nutella for you in our allies irc channel. :wub:

I hope there's plenty to share with the rest of us, or else I may have to chew on someones hand.

No, good answer. Have more confidence in yourself.

You know me, Hal. When am I NOT confident in myself ;).

Who needs to say it when you're all clearly thinking it?

Meh, the day you see Ragnarok cancel our MDP with NPO you can yell it. Which, I personally can't see happening for quite a long time.

Edited by Balder

Who needs to say it when you're all clearly thinking it?

I wouldn't say conspiracy, more of the sides for the next great war beginning to appear.

edit: i cant spell.

Edited by Mogar