Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

MCXAnewsflag.PNG

Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

Over the past number of days, the MCXA has been holding internal discussions as to the nature of its upper government, and how this body can be changed to be more effective and better serve the needs of the alliance. While I still expect several minor changes to this document to be made in the near future, I'm happy to announce our new alliance Charter which has been recently approved by our General Assembly (located for your convenience on CN Wiki and on our forums).

In order to acheive a more effective government, we have reduced our High Council from a gargantuan size of 13 members down to a much more manageable size of 9 members. This body consists of 3 Chancellors (a change from our previous two-Chancellor system), 4 Ministers (Defense, Foreign Affairs, the Interior, and Finance), and 2 additional Members-At-Large (who are full members of the High Council but oversee no specific Ministry). My congratulations go out to the Twelfth High Council, who will serve until our normal election cycle resumes in mid-April:

• Dr. Fresh (Chancellor)
  • Gopherbashi (Chancellor)
  • KingEd (Chancellor)
  • Sandbender (Minister of Defense)
  • Francesca (Minister of Foreign Affairs)
  • Maxfiles (Minister of the Interior)
  • Rextu (Minister of Finance)
  • TIinPA (High Councillor)
  • Jimmy2e (High Councillor)

Please feel free to visit our forums at www.mcxa-cross.com to establish an embassy, or stop by #MCXA on Coldfront to talk to any of our government officials.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic