A Pact in Faith, For the People, By the People

WarriorConcept

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice many of the undersigned are Vox Populi? The ZIs set forth by NPO and its allies must not be to their liking.

EDIT: Oh, and this does NOT constitute a signature of the document.

Edited by farrin

Though I avoid politics these days, it is only right that I sign this. The idea of EZI and eternal warfare is what drove me into the Sports RP, maybe this contract can return me back to the politics I once loved in the game

Signed

Supreme President for Life Dragono Cornelius Niccolo Vipertooth, Generalissimo of all The Dragon's army and President of the Federation of International Football On Bob

aka njndirish

Anyone else notice many of the undersigned are Vox Populi? The ZIs set forth by NPO and its allies must not be to their liking.

People placed under EZI don't like it? Fascinating deduction Sherlock!

Honestly, the sheer number of those who have already posted in support should be sending you a clear message; unfortunately there appears to be no hope of it getting through that thick skull desperately attempting to stereotype anyone who disagrees with you as members of Vox Populi or the like.