Protected Nation

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bs2.jpg

That was one heck of an update blitz, wasn't it? ;)

Regarding the other image (and again, I'm not talking to you Doitzel) Pip/Vir were the ones approached by GGA, so to comment saying something like that about GR is really unfair. You may as well say that GGA wants NPO dead if you're doing to make assumptions like that.

Edited by Drai

I opt for deletion.

You just deleted the single most quoted post I have ever seen in any thread. For example:

Dear Planet Bob,

I come to speak with an opinion on this here thread. Although many a bright mind have posted their own strong opinions about shaneprice's leaving of the Grand Global Alliance, and then the open trolling and dissing of said alliance, there are reasons that such a member left. Do not think that he was "kicked out" under "stupid reasons". He was let go for he committed a vile act. Shaneprice was convicted of speaking out against the New Pacific Order as well as IRON and also suggesting that the Grand Global Alliance "leave" OneVision. Now one may think that these reasons are "pathetic", but put your alliance in the shoes of the Grand Global Alliance. How would you take it if a member of leadership were to speak out against an ally who has stuck by your alliance since it's birth, or in this case "rebirth"? With that said, shaneprice was given the option to either leave with a partial good note, or be kicked. I, as Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance, stand by the decisions of our leadership. Shaneprice nearly brought war to the Grand Global Alliance with his little "outburst". Think about it.

~Dephire, Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance.

This is a grand example of the kind of thought process that lead to the creation of the above paragraph in the first place.

He deleted the post? Hahahahaha. Too late, my friend, you have been quoted about 20 times. And you even signed it with your official title.

And once more, my selection of siggable partial quoting:

Shaneprice was convicted of speaking out against the New Pacific Order as well as IRON and also suggesting that the Grand Global Alliance "leave" OneVision. [...] shaneprice was given the option to either leave with a partial good note, or be kicked

That was one heck of an update blitz, wasn't it? ;)

Yes. It seems GGA has indeed decided to move in on your behalf -- this is all just a smokescreen, I think. Look, they're even beefing up:

bs1.jpg

Err, wait...

Edit: Edited out filtered word.

Edited by Doitzel

Just for posterity:

Dear Planet Bob,

I come to speak with an opinion on this here thread. Although many a bright mind have posted their own strong opinions about shaneprice's leaving of the Grand Global Alliance, and then the open trolling and dissing of said alliance, there are reasons that such a member left. Do not think that he was "kicked out" under "stupid reasons". He was let go for he committed a vile act. Shaneprice was convicted of speaking out against the New Pacific Order as well as IRON and also suggesting that the Grand Global Alliance "leave" OneVision. Now one may think that these reasons are "pathetic", but put your alliance in the shoes of the Grand Global Alliance. How would you take it if a member of leadership were to speak out against an ally who has stuck by your alliance since it's birth, or in this case "rebirth"? With that said, shaneprice was given the option to either leave with a partial good note, or be kicked. I, as Chancellor of the Grand Global Alliance, stand by the decisions of our leadership. Shaneprice nearly brought war to the Grand Global Alliance with his little "outburst". Think about it.

There was no use editing your first post, I think you and your alliance have already gone down in the hall of fame for.. well, I think you know what I'm getting at.

Yes. It seems GGA has indeed decided to move in on your behalf -- this is all just a smokescreen, I think. Look, they're even beefing up:

Err, wait...

Well, at least GGA isn't under the delusion that they matter. Even Ironchef thinks they're a joke.

Dear Planet Bob,

Wow, someone pinch me I must be dreaming.

The GGA is ridiculous. You have pathetic nation and alliance growth. Bilrow appears to have installed a revolving door in the triumvir's office when he left, and you find yourselves without individual opinions due to the constant mentality that the NPO will solve everything. Your foreign policy consists of suckling the Pacifican teat for as long as possible, despite the fact that doing so is hazardous to your health. It makes you sick, your body and mind have and will continue to wither, but you won't die.

There is no other conclusion I can make. GGA is the new WAE.

No, there is still one other option. Only one man can save the GGA now, and that man is Jonathan Brookbank.

bs1.jpg

Err, wait...

I...I just don't know what to say anymore.

Freedom of speech is one thing but to actively plot against our allies is an entirely different story.

So he actively plotted against your allies? Didn't you just talk about GGA having a Triumvirate a couple posts ago?

Now, correct me if I am wrong, but the purpose of a Triumvirate is to prevent one leader going and doing something stupid (like, oh say... plotting against your allies). Generally speaking, a Triumvirate requires a 2/3 vote of the Tri to pass something such as canceling a treaty or leaving a bloc, though sometimes it requires a unanimous vote.

To be honest, I have never heard of a Triumvirate in which one triumvir can go and make decisions on their own. That leaves three options:

1) shane wasn't really plotting against anyone and you guys are making stuff up to try and cover up reality.

2) shane "plotted" against your allies and was shot down by the other triumvirs. (and then kicked out for no reason at all)

3) shane and at least one other triumvir agreed to the plan but where found out so they booted shane as a scapegoat.

Of the three, I am vastly in favor of #1, both because it is most likely and for the sake of your alliance (sheer humiliation is better than lies. don't try to cover up what is now obvious), but I will let you choose which you like the most.

:awesome:

It's already been quoted multiple times. If you're going to say something stupid, then delete it, do it faster. Like Virillus.

THE VERY NEXT POST...

Edit: Unnecessary.

PRICELESS!

<snip>

Being ex GR, that is a common joke. I used to give Dilber CBs on me all of the time and Moo as well, jokingly, just like that always. Come on, really?

Also, Ironchef needs to learn about GR and what they believe in. The destruction of NPO is not in the handbook, confusing as that might be to most of you.