Protected Nation

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the whole post is amazing. Even the bottom part:

Somebody has to send the GGA economic guide to Sponge.

So it looks like Ironchef took the alliance leadership correspondence course from the Reyne Mordigan School of Alliance Leadership?

GGA, get your house in order, if that is possible.

If it isn't possible, then just end your existence peacefully.

Further words cannot describe how low you are sinking in the eyes of Planet Bob.

Edited by Arrnea

i am telling you to think for yourselves for once instead of hailing every peice of crap that gets posted here and try looking deeper then the pixels on your screen

We do.

Hence why we aren't in GGA.

If even ironchef is admitting GGA is a !@#$ alliance, i can't believe all the GGA members aren't heading for the door.

If their leadership is this bad, I fear for the general membership.

i am telling you to think for yourselves for once instead of hailing every peice of crap that gets posted here and try looking deeper then the pixels on your screen, I don't expect much though, there is a reason most of you don't have a clue who I am

I'm sorry SWR, but PLEASE!!! A member of the GGA government came out here and flat out told us the reason for why Shane left/was forced out. You trying to cover up that fact just makes it worse then it already is. Please stop with the "its not true" crap. We know.

i am telling you to think for yourselves for once instead of hailing every peice of crap that gets posted here and try looking deeper then the pixels on your screen, I don't expect much though, there is a reason most of you don't have a clue who I am

Stop contradicting ironchef. Mindlessly hailing is clearly the way to go.

you're the triumvirate of an alliance who can't get their story straight. we (the world at large) are basing what we're saying off of everything YOUR GOVERNMENT has said. Perhaps it is you guys that need to look deeper and think things through before posting?

o/ shaneprice, you are FAR better off outside of the GGA

GGA, get your house in order, if that is possible.

If it isn't possible, then just end your existence peacefully.

Further words cannot describe how low you are sinking in the eyes of Planet Bob.

I can say this. They are sinking faster than Legion's NS, Membership, and Score dropped during Great War III. Exponentially faster.

Do I even need to start?

Seriously, just hand over the keys to the alliance and I'll fix it. I am making that offer to you, GGA.

I know it can be hard to admit when you don't have all the answers, but it's for the best this way. Acceptance is the first step towards recovery. Put GGA back in capable hands. Let me help you.

We do.

Hence why we aren't in GGA.

Oh, burn.

Scotch, take your own advice. You removed ShanePrice because he was thinking for himself and not hailing every piece of crap that gets posted.

Seriously, just hand over the keys to the alliance and I'll fix it. I am making that offer to you, GGA.

I know it can be hard to admit when you don't have all the answers, but it's for the best this way. Acceptance is the first step towards recovery. Put GGA back in capable hands. Let me help you.

I suggest taking this good man up on his offer!

Careful ocho, it might be contagious.

* baseballer790 slaps GGA around a bit with a large trout

Brilliant political move!! [/sarcasm]

Shane, I'm sure any alliance would be willing to accept you with open arms.

* baseballer790 buys a WRC, hey I have 5 more than GGA!

Edited by baseballer790

Because we really care what Planet Bob thinks right? Otherwise I'm sure half the alliances in this game would be disbanded if they decided to leave based on what "Planet Bob" thinks.