Who's Stuck around?

Virillus

Nation retention from the "Good old days"  

735 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and is I remember right then they surrended without ask us about it lefting us alone to fight an alliance 4x larger. For it and other things I love ODN <_<

I recall when I was first promoted to MoR reading the gov forums about that, suffice to say we weren't particularly happy, and I think all CDS veterans have similar feelings towards ODN for that.

I fought for NPO in the GPW, was neutral in GW2, and GATO in GW3.

Where's the "mixed" option?

Either way, I voted Orders because I felt closer to them than the CoaLUEtion, and sided with them in most wars.

I shall quote this.

Was in the CDS for GWII and III, then moved into TPF half a year before the Unjust War.

I started CN just before GWIII.

I was in Legion at that time, but after the war I went to \m/ and consider myself more a member of the Initiative.

I was a real n00b at that time, and didn't do much other than collect taxes and pay bills. I didn't take advantage of any guides or anything, not until I was \m/ and really began to learn how to really run a nation.

thanks, vir.

for the most part i was on the League side. missed GW1 by a couple months, a certain yellow alliance for GW2, and neutrality in that alliance for GW3.

Thats what I was about to post. I did have fun getting invited into #sanctum repeated by people who thought we should join Aegis.

Edited by Bob Sanders

Wow, this is really interesting.

It appears that Aegis managed to retain significantly more members. I really did not expect that.

I'm surprised more people haven't voted "I wasn't around back then." I'm going to assume this is because they haven't voted yet.