Declaration of Intent, Structure and Presence

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Vox did that...

I hear there's a road outside of beating the mostly inactive members of the large alliances to death. I understand why you fight, but I choose a different method. And a different outcome.

The lack of a "P" in front of the bolded section is so quaint and old-fashioned. It reminds me of the olden days.

Good, cause the the new acronyms are redundant.

Actually, the name comes from a predecessor of the Brotherhood of Darkness in Sith lore. It conveniently fits with the mythos of the Orders here. But, to be clear, the New Sith Order is not currently associated with either the New Pacific Order or the New Polar Order. I remain friends and comrades with both but have decided to tread a new path at present. If it leads to ruin then it will still have been a journey worth taking. If it leads to regained or newfound glory, all the better.

You add taste. Nice.

i'd have to say

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Order shall set me free."

that was the best part of the charter...

star wars ftw lol

goodluck ivan

It was actually in ONOS' charter - a once-sanctioned alliance.

I don't work in conventional ways. To my own folly this may lead but I don't think so. I believe the Cyberverse is ready for something different. I will not be bullied into excluding nations just because they got on the wrong side of this or that alliance. The nations will be expected to fulfill their obligations and settle their own disputes that they bring in with them but they will still be allowed in.

Good to hear. Adding spice once again.

You have balls. I like balls. I'll salute for you that. Good luck with this.

Haha. You rock.

Interesting thread to say the least..Lot of nonsense, but good to see something new. This spans a whole knew outlook on the future to be honest. I feel eventually Ivan will get fed up with individuals doubting him and thus will take it more serious, which would be interesting as well - more so than now. I doubted his ability to run a successful new alliance these days without the Order's help, if he chooses this route, it'll be really, really interesting. Prove me wrong, it'll make the game interesting. Good luck.

He stated earlier that the NSO lets in people on ZI.

I'm not sure why more alliances don't do this. If the member nation is in trouble it must handle its own military business, that doesnt mean it cannot have representation in one alliance or another.

[OOC]To who ever asked: Dark Jedi and Sith are different. The Sith were actually a race of their own, but when exiled Jedi (Dark Jedi) were assimilated into their culture, over hundreds of years, the Sith became the name of the Sith-Dark Jedi descendants. :P[/OOC]

Anyway, back on topic.

Good luck, Ivan. Glad to see something different happening.

Looks like NPO will be the next MCXA. Lots of members are gonna join NSO now, I noticed Corinan has already switched over, and according to the sanction race NPO has already lost a hefty 0.32 points. This will definitely end well.

;)

If any other man had created this alliance, made these claims, and stated these intentions he would be the subject of near universal ridicule. Instead, the cyberverse at large is searching their feelings and wondering what this portends for the future.

And that, gentlemen, is the effect of naked personal power expertly applied.

Good luck Darth Moldavi.

This

Had you formed this up before I left the NPO I definately would be standing with you guys. As it is I still get to help protect you guys for as long as Tyga says so. Would gladly put my infra forward to help protect this new alliance that dares to change the game.

Best of luck with this venture.

Looks like NPO will be the next MCXA. Lots of members are gonna join NSO now, I noticed Corinan has already switched over, and according to the sanction race NPO has already lost a hefty 0.32 points. This will definitely end well.

I don't think this is the case. A few members with ties to Ivan will join NSO but overall I feel that NSO will have a negligible impact on NPOs growth and neither party's interests are at stake.

I must not fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

I will face my fear.

I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.

Only I will remain.

also good luck with this!

I just finished re-reading the novels.

As to the NSO. Welcome to the Dark Side