A milestone for CN

Gobb

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Vox should do some video for youtube too, like "Join Vox, Down with the System!" with system of a down music in background, I'm being serious, really.

New players are always welcome :)

I agree. New nations can either become useful or fun target practice. Either way is good with me

I don't think it would hurt if our community considered a drive to increase membership. I'm sure that we're all members of some other communities, and we could probably convince friends to give Cybernations a try. It would be nice to see some fresh faces.

looks like something to take advantage of, I do expect to see a youtube allaince sometime in the future, like Goons and Fark, all it would take is one user with a good rep to make a really good video and get it featured on the front page, and with the amount of people that use youtube they would have probably get 1k to 2k members pretty fast.

Edited by Gabriel Carver

looks like something to take advantage of, I do expect to see a youtube allaince sometime in the future, like Goons and Fark, all it would take is one user with a good rep to make a really good video and get it featured on the front page, and with the amount of people that use youtube they would have probably get 1k to 2k members pretty fast.

Note to self: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO THIS. :ph34r:

[/selfeffacinghumour]

Looks like some people grew some balls and played the game while being on an NPO list anyway. :P Thank you Jarheads. xD

The next NPO'er who claims they are in any way helping the Jarheads bring new people to the game.... while attacking them, gets bunchie stomped.

You people have done absolutely nothing in comparison to those you're fighting to bring in people from outside of the game besides a few sunken and apparently less effective youtube videos. Jarheads won the Youtube clip making battle. :P

Edited by Jofna

if all the new nations that pushed us over 30k weren't on NPO target lists right now you might have a point :rolleyes:

Emphasis on the bolded, Sorry Corinan but you guys have a way of taking the spirit out of countless players, is there a way to fix that, I doubt it, I still believe 85 percent of the nations living among us could care less about the political back end of the game that does drive it.