Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ph34r:

I have no interest in killing 150 brand new nations who may not have anything to do with this; they will all be messaged with their options. If they stay in the alliance, they will suffer the same fate as the original members.

Awesome! I was thinking today at work that though that lame youtube recruiting video, that there's gonna be a bunch of nooblets to CN that their first encounter with us/CN will be one thats not all that pleasant. We need more people to play this game but how the Jarheads brought that about is not all that tasty. :blush:

Dear Ragashingo, Windsor, et al.

Your comments have been duly noted and scribed in the Pacifican register. Agents of the Emperor will go over every word and thoughtfully reflect on the contents of your posts. The Order thanks you for your comments on Pacifican policy, and we hope that you continue to be a part of the process. It's people like you who make the system work.

If you have any additional suggestions on how the Order should conduct its business, please feel free to make them below.

Best Wishes,

Sir Paul

Imperial Clerk of the New Pacific Order

Dear Ragashingo, Windsor, et al.

Your comments have been duly noted and scribed in the Pacifican register. Agents of the Emperor will go over every word and thoughtfully reflect on the contents of your posts. The Order thanks you for your comments on Pacifican policy, and we hope that you continue to be a part of the process. It's people like you who make the system work.

If you have any additional suggestions on how the Order should conduct its business, please feel free to make them below.

Best Wishes,

Sir Paul

Imperial Clerk of the New Pacific Order

I think it's neat that I made a big enough impression to be listed by name instead of by et al.

I have no interest in killing 150 brand new nations who may not have anything to do with this; they will all be messaged with their options. If they stay in the alliance, they will suffer the same fate as the original members.

Thats cool. Score one for the good guys! :)

The OP:

May Admin have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none.

So is this part of the DoW no longer in effect?

Edited by Ragashingo

It is in effect for the original 50+ nations as well as for any new nations that decide to stay in Jarheads.

As much as I disliked NPO whilst in GATO being a child of the soil so to speak. And as I see NPO in a different light now, but being totally unbiased now as I speak, I must say such terms are greatly merciful and a great benefit to those that chose to embrace said terms.

Edited by Rokula

Children and small childish alliances need to be disciplined from time to time. Some of these new members are having a baptism of fire and that will kill them or make them stronger.

Nice dose of wisdom by the NPO in giving the newbs a chance to out. I've always liked the NPO's attitude of make friends with those who oppose you and if you can't make friends, kill them real dead, real quick.

Good show Moo. A very reasonable and merciful response to a difficult situation.

I have no interest in killing 150 brand new nations who may not have anything to do with this.

Then you shouldn't have declared war on them.

Don't kids yourself however. NPO can't defeat Jarheads on its own and it had to have its allies come in and fight for it. By the way, Jarheads is up to 300 now and showing no signs of stopping in growth.

250px-DEFlag.png

Dark Evolution Declaration of War

Last night, military action was taken against the alliance known as Jarheads by The Dark Evolution, at the request of the New Pacific Order.

Tonight, The Dark Evolution posts our formal Declaration of War on this alliance, and consider ourselves to be in a state of war.

/s/

Coolgreen44, Emperor

Danizduhman, Imperial Regent

Sorry your avg NS is too high :P

It seems that one of Jarheads' members wanted to drag Ragnarok into the war. <_<

How exactly?

Its quite an odd claim for you to make with absolutely nothing to back it up. Not even a explanation of how they tried to much less proof.

This trend of attacking, insulting, and mocking new players and alliances is delightful NPO.

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

The DoW has me wondering. I'll screenshot that for later.

If it was another alliance that thought would have never even crossed your mind. One member attacking an alliance would never been seen as trying to drag that alliance into the war for any other alliance. Your grasping at straws.

Besides, what would it benefit them to have more alliances declare war on them? Is the NPO bandwagon machine truly that weak?

EDIT: Your edit changes things, because you admit that he might get kicked out just like any other alliance would have handled a member going rogue.

Edited by Snake Solidus

EDIT: Your edit changes things, because you admit that he might get kicked out just like any other alliance would have handled a member going rogue.

Precisely. Things aren't always as they seem, anyway. I posted my initial feelings first. And even if the one member's attempt was to do thusly, I don't think Semper for one is stupid enough to let that happen. B'sides, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. Won't be the last.

[semi-OOC]It's the fact that it might not be the case that is the reason Ragnarok isn't in the Wiki yet. :P

EDIT: Also, if you think I'm NPO-bandwagonning, read my posts earlier in the thread.

What I said two posts ago was out of disgust that me wanting to maintain neutrality in search of the truth (as far as Semper vs. Misled) might have been derailed somewhat by an aggressive war against one of my alliance's direct MDoAP allies.

Edited by Uralica

Kinda depressing how the NPO needs so much help.

I guess they could wait until Jarheads got into the top 90% of nations where they might actually have a couple nations that could declare on them

TOP would need alot of help against them too (based on your reasoning)

Kinda depressing how the NPO needs so much help.

Its a midgets invasion and we are helpless !!!111!!!

Midgets all over the place and cant declare war,....to small are they just slipping through our fingers crawling in all kinds of holes :o

I prayed that this day never come, but it has, they finally figured it out, our weak point the only thing that can end us,....midget invasion.

Edited by Branimir