Announcement from the Blackstone Collusion

ANflag2.png

I must have missed your Declaration of Existence.

Who are you again?

Could Planet Bob be seeing the first signs of a New World Order? The vast lack of war, entangled treaties, alliance co-dependence, global services, and government instability would certainly suggest it. This phenomenon has been studied by many and ignored by all – until now. Through the process of the evolution of the cyberverse, such a scenario is seemingly imminent.

As we have progressed to our current stage, Planet Bob has witnessed the formation of organizations that have used questionable means to excel. The act of identifying an adversary and destroying it before it can become a threat is a most cowardly practice, as is the act of using military force and inserted government to gain allies. Using fear to carry out objectives will only affect the fearful. They do not affect the Blackstone Collusion.

DoNE.png

Most would agree that a new direction in this community would bring refreshing change. For the last 3 years, we have seen hoards of treaty declarations and treaty cancellations; declarations of war and declarations of peace. We've stood by observing mindless hailfests, lack of individuality, and the scoffing of those who have been loyal to their alliances, by their own leadership. It comes as no surprise that the overwhelming majority of the community has chosen to remain rogue.

In this world, any organization who offers something different, is certainly a pioneer, and is certainly needed. We are arranged as we are, not out of cowardice on our own accord, but out of simple necessity - as others are extremely terrified of competition and will go through great lengths to prevent it. Our model is based on the NPO/NpO model; the practice of growing first before establishment. Clearly, this model has yielded excellent results.

We are the desperately needed change in the cyberverse. We are the symbol of the end of the seemingly endless routines that spin this planet. When it comes to serving a system that promotes NWO and prevents challenge and change, we are DoNE.

Signed,

Sev

Co-Founder and VIP of the Blackstone Collusion

Demeanor

Co-Founder and VIP of the Blackstone Collusion

Edited by SeverusKnight

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could Planet Bob be seeing the first signs of a New World Order? The vast lack of war, entangled treaties, alliance co-dependence, global services, and government instability would certainly suggest it.

This first bit alone disinclines me to read the rest. As far as I can tell, you're just a newbie with a bone to pick and who hasn't been here long enough to understand how things work.

Neat idea I'm sure, someday legions appear to swallow the hegemony whole, so have fun with that.

You know, in story telling, whether it's writing or film or whatever, if you claim a characer or organization is really super awesome at something or another, then you should also make sure to illustrate how awesome they are by giving them a chance to demonstrate said awesomeness. On the other hand, if you simply tell the audience how awesome they are over and over again without or showing it or, worse, showing them in situations where they come across as not really so awesome, then, well, you're more likely to annoy the audience than anything else.

So far, all you've done is talk about how awesome you are and how you have this great new model that surpasses everything else and how original you are and whatever else, but all you've shown us is a sad re-hash of all the generic rebellion, anti-powers "underground" movements that have come before you. So nobody really takes you seriously, and until what you show and what you say start to match up, no one will.

You know, in story telling, whether it's writing or film or whatever, if you claim a characer or organization is really super awesome at something or another, then you should also make sure to illustrate how awesome they are by giving them a chance to demonstrate said awesomeness. On the other hand, if you simply tell the audience how awesome they are over and over again without or showing it or, worse, showing them in situations where they come across as not really so awesome, then, well, you're more likely to annoy the audience than anything else.

So far, all you've done is talk about how awesome you are and how you have this great new model that surpasses everything else and how original you are and whatever else, but all you've shown us is a sad re-hash of all the generic rebellion, anti-powers "underground" movements that have come before you. So nobody really takes you seriously, and until what you show and what you say start to match up, no one will.

Now THIS is respectable criticism. Everyone could learn from this guy.

They don't exist how can you expect them to do such things?

This first bit alone disinclines me to read the rest. As far as I can tell, you're just a newbie with a bone to pick and who hasn't been here long enough to understand how things work.

Neat idea I'm sure, someday legions appear to swallow the hegemony whole, so have fun with that.

Sev has been around for awhile. Edited by cookavich

My sentiment exactly. I fathom that they only know of one system, and that was the entire point of this DoNE.

You speak of the alliance in the 3rd person as if you are not a member. Yet you claim membership. However the alliance does not exist therefore you cannot be a member and therefore must refer to it as an entity separate from yourself. Nice move.

Sev, it's really disappointing to see how low you've fallen. You should know that this will never work, whether it be because of spies in positions of power, or random people bringing your forums down for "giggles", or even a lack of commitment. It will never work, and to be quite honest you will never raise the power needed to bring down the NPO and her allies.

Perhaps he's not necessarily a newbie, and I'll bet you he knows more than you believe, or so that's the illusion. I'm willing to see what fruits this group produces in the next couple months, if they make it that long.

Perhaps he's not necessarily a newbie, and I'll bet you he knows more than you believe, or so that's the illusion. I'm willing to see what fruits this group produces in the next couple months, if they make it that long.

We're not going anywhere. Not any time soon. How fast we act is dependent upon a few classified factors, around half of them dependent on NPO's moves. If NPO wanted to destroy us, it would mean that they would have to sit idle and do absolutely nothing. Which, they are the least able to do, as we all know.

Very long winded to say absolutely nothing.

Effect before Cause, the Temporal Paradox.

I suppose that would be the case if you were listening to it. But I'd take a guess that it was read. No wind involved. I believe what you're looking to say is, "there's a lot of information there that I didn't read".

Edited for pixels.

Edited by Windsor