Announcement from the Blackstone Collusion

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question,

So if you guys have the largest collection of war guides from alliances besides NPO (assuming), doesnt that mean all the alliances you stole from will jointly declare war on you because you stole their guides?

-omfg

Well, it's a bit more complex than that. Let's just say that earlier, we had an alliance's guides up for everyone to see.... payed them a visit..... and then took them down smiling. We have your alliance's guides, but we have not posted them, because your alliance hasn't given us a reason to.

I think that the main assumption here as far as the guides go, is "Oh WOW!! INFORMATION !!". We all know that most guides are not considered classified information and that most of them aren't even that great. Think of it this way:

1. If one alliance wanted to attack another, much larger alliance, they could send someone to get their opponent's guides, and use them to develop a strategy that exploits their opponent's weaknesses.

2. Having said that, by posting certain guides, it gives one group of alliances (the majority) a strategic advantage over another group of alliances (minority).

3. By controlling which guides are published and which are held in secret, we control which alliances will be consequently disadvantaged.

4. Knowing this, and knowing that we are anonymous, war declaration on Blackstone is not impossible, but incredibly idiotic, seeing as we cannot be identified. (We had a total of 3 that slipped up and got caught. The other 100 are still fine.)

Is having your foe's guides the most wonderful thing you can have before drafting a DoW? Certainly not. A suitable war-chest is. Will it give you some insight as to who you're about to attack and how they operate? Certainly. If you, as an alliance, think we have your foe's guides, all you have to do is send someone to get approved for Blackstone membership.

I know this was way more information than you asked for, but I decided to put this out ahead of time, to answer any questions related to the guides ahead of time.

Edited by Windsor

I don't have to do anything about it. NPO can roll you on their own... That's the beauty of it!

[OOC] I wouldn't hate it if we could rid it of grandiloquent attention seekers coming out of the woodwork every 15 minutes to preach to us about the suer evil NPO.[/OOC]

OOC: And I wouldn't hate it if you cowards actually fought, but instead you praise the NPO and hide behind them. Enjoy your social networking "game" because that's what you're making CN into.

IC: I can't wait to see where BC goes.

Question,

So if you guys have the largest collection of war guides from alliances besides NPO (assuming), doesnt that mean all the alliances you stole from will jointly declare war on you because you stole their guides?

-omfg

I have something in my sig that proves they really don't care at the end of the day.

I have something in my sig that proves they really don't care at the end of the day.

We really don't. We do not. And the fact that we operate in a way that cannot be controlled by others shows that we will have the kind of power that no other alliance could ever have.

Well, it's a bit more complex than that. Let's just say that earlier, we had an alliance's guides up for everyone to see.... payed them a visit..... and then took them down smiling. We have your alliance's guides, but we have not posted them, because your alliance hasn't given us a reason to.

I think that the main assumption here as far as the guides go, is "Oh WOW!! INFORMATION !!". We all know that most guides are not considered classified information and that most of them aren't even that great. Think of it this way:

1. If one alliance wanted to attack another, much larger alliance, they could send someone to get their opponent's guides, and use them to develop a strategy that exploits their opponent's weaknesses.

2. Having said that, by posting certain guides, it gives one group of alliances (the majority) a strategic advantage over another group of alliances (minority).

3. By controlling which guides are published and which are held in secret, we control which alliances will be consequently disadvantaged.

4. Knowing this, and knowing that we are anonymous, war declaration on Blackstone is not impossible, but incredibly idiotic, seeing as we cannot be identified. (We had a total of 3 that slipped up and got caught. The other 100 are still fine.)

Is having your foe's guides the most wonderful thing you can have before drafting a DoW? Certainly not. A suitable war-chest is. Will it give you some insight as to who you're about to attack and how they operate? Certainly. If you, as an alliance, think we have your foe's guides, all you have to do is send someone to get approved for Blackstone membership.

I know this was way more information than you asked for, but I decided to put this out ahead of time, to answer any questions related to the guides ahead of time.

I could go into detail and tear your argument apart, but it honestly is not worth my time. First, you give Blackstone too much credit. You aren't nearly as great as you think you are. Yes, you may have a collection of war guides that everyone has already seen, but so what? You said it yourself: most of them aren't that great. Now as for developing a strategy based around war guides? Not as important as you think. Why is that? Because they all say pretty much the same thing. If one alliance develops a cutting edge tactic, other alliances are sure to soon find out and copy that tactic. Everyone is pretty much equal in terms of war guides. Coordination is what matters.

And now onto your members. You claim you have over 100. Tell me, how many of those 100 members are actually active? I'm pretty sure most of them just signed up and forgot about the place. I wouldn't call those people members. So what you got his a handful of people who hate the NPO and think that they can anonymously do something about it.

No.

You might think you're doing something, but you're not. As I said, Blackstone ain't nearly as important or as great as you seem to think it is.

You might think you're doing something, but you're not. As I said, Blackstone ain't nearly as important or as great as you seem to think it is.

We are indeed new, and naturally, we're not going to have the means to carry out our objectives tomorrow (although that would be nice). Our greatness does not lie in what we are today, but the potential for what we can be later on. We're invincible at the moment. And we don't have to stay in hippie mode to do it. Find me another alliance that can top that, and I'd say you have a point.

We are indeed new, and naturally, we're not going to have the means to carry out our objectives tomorrow (although that would be nice). Our greatness does not lie in what we are today, but the potential for what we can be later on. We're invincible at the moment. And we don't have to stay in hippie mode to do it. Find me another alliance that can top that, and I'd say you have a point.

So you have potential and are saying your greatness lies in that? You do know that pretty much any alliance can say that it is the greatest alliance to ever grace Bob because one day it could have 20 mil NS. The truth of the matter is that most of the alliances that claim they are great and magnificent and special and noteworthy end up failing. The fact you are a group of anonymous NPO haters does not impress me and it is does make you noteworthy.

So you have potential and are saying your greatness lies in that? You do know that pretty much any alliance can say that it is the greatest alliance to ever grace Bob because one day it could have 20 mil NS. The truth of the matter is that most of the alliances that claim they are great and magnificent and special and noteworthy end up failing. The fact you are a group of anonymous NPO haters does not impress me and it is does make you noteworthy.

Thank you for making your point. It's duely noted. Fortunately, our purpose here does not include impressing Rebel Virginia. We are impressing others, however, and that is much more important. Your logic is based on the traditional model of founding an alliance in CN, whereas we have taken a radical new approach. Therefore, your observations do not apply to us, nor are they credible.

Thank you for providing us with your opinions, however. All feedback can be used as a learning device. If you're interested in helping us to develop, I encourage you to provide us with more feedback, preferably with more details. If not, then you've already served your purpose, and you can move on.

What makes you think you'll even get a small percentage of the 28,000 or so nations that are not in the NPO to join you in sufficient numbers to make a difference to overcome not only them but their allies? Contrary to the warped glass through which you perceive the world, most people do not hate NPO or even have much of an opinion on NPO.

I'm sorry (well not really) but this has lie written all over it. We are to take your word that you have 100 nations just waiting to attack NPO or the leading hegemony or whatever it is your "non-alliance" is seeking to overthrow?

I doubt I'm the only one who can remember the other stories of the uber sekrit alliances with hundreds of members who were going to destroy the NPO or whoever. I didn't buy it then and I sure don't buy it now.

Here's some free feedback. Don't talk big. No one falls for that stupidity.

PS - How can something that doesn't exist post a declaration of non existence?

You know what we find respectable? Identifying a problem, and doing something about it. I was never attacked by NPO - so I'm definitely no "sore loser". As a matter of fact, I was a Pacifican and I helped to roll MK. Consider Blackstone our way of saying "sorry about that".

Honestly, I get so tired of "this is such a problem and x". If the current world thought the way politics was played was bad, then people would be changing it. We vote with our feet as the popular saying goes. Some people actually like their alliance.

You may have your own opinion but I highly doubt making your operations known to the public makes you a good spy operation. How does coming out and showing your existence or lack of existence I should say change anything? You're drawing attention because you're being arrogant and spouting how awesome you are.

Vox at least gives interesting tidbits with Electron Sponge's Tattler. You however have shown nothing. You are welcome to say whatever you want but we're allowed to choose whether we believe it or not. At this point, you've backed up nothing you've said. Anyone can post anything here and make whatever claims they wish. Whether we believe it is another ballpark.

Thank you for making your point. It's duely noted. Fortunately, our purpose here does not include impressing Rebel Virginia. We are impressing others, however, and that is much more important. Your logic is based on the traditional model of founding an alliance in CN, whereas we have taken a radical new approach. Therefore, your observations do not apply to us, nor are they credible.

Thank you for providing us with your opinions, however. All feedback can be used as a learning device. If you're interested in helping us to develop, I encourage you to provide us with more feedback, preferably with more details. If not, then you've already served your purpose, and you can move on.

You cant claim founding a alliance when even yourself have not aknowledge it exists

Honestly, I get so tired of "this is such a problem and x". If the current world thought the way politics was played was bad, then people would be changing it. We vote with our feet as the popular saying goes. Some people actually like their alliance.

You may have your own opinion but I highly doubt making your operations known to the public makes you a good spy operation. How does coming out and showing your existence or lack of existence I should say change anything? You're drawing attention because you're being arrogant and spouting how awesome you are.

Vox at least gives interesting tidbits with Electron Sponge's Tattler. You however have shown nothing. You are welcome to say whatever you want but we're allowed to choose whether we believe it or not. At this point, you've backed up nothing you've said. Anyone can post anything here and make whatever claims they wish. Whether we believe it is another ballpark.

No use writing back about this

Mia knows all B)

Wow !! Here they come, out of the wood works, and right on schedule !!! So, I'll handle each of you, one by one.....

What makes you think you'll even get a small percentage of the 28,000 or so nations that are not in the NPO to join you in sufficient numbers to make a difference to overcome not only them but their allies?

NPO will make sure of that. Each time they go to war with someone, our numbers will increase. Each time NPO does something controversial, our numbers will increase. Thanks ahead of time, NPO.

I'm sorry (well not really) but this has lie written all over it. We are to take your word that you have 100 nations just waiting to attack NPO or the leading hegemony or whatever it is your "non-alliance" is seeking to overthrow?

It really doesn't matter to me if you do or not. I get questions, I give answers. If you don't like them, that certainly isn't my problem, nor is convincing you my responsibility.

PS - How can something that doesn't exist post a declaration of non existence?

The same way that something that does exist would post any topic. As you can see, it can clearly be done.

You may have your own opinion but I highly doubt making your operations known to the public makes you a good spy operation.

We are not a spy operation, however, we are an operation nonetheless. Operations require operators. For this to happen, those interested in being operators would need to know where they might find an operation to operate. Additionally, part of our operation requires this DoNE. I won't go into the specifics as of why.

Edited: Typo

You cant claim founding a alliance when even yourself have not aknowledge it exists

You are correct. I can't. I am a co-founder. Not a founder. [OOC]It says this in post#1.[/OOC] The Blackstone Collusion does not exist. Keep moving, there's nothing to see here.

Edited by Windsor

You are correct. I can't. I am a co-founder. Not a founder. [OOC]It says this in post#1.[/OOC] The Blackstone Collusion does not exist. Keep moving, there's nothing to see here.

co-founder and founder basically mean the same thing, One just means it has been started with more then one person.

You claim founding a revolutionary way in starting a alliance, when at the same time deny the alliances very existence. Even though you have it as ur AA with CN and CN forums and a Blackstone forum

You cannot have both, so which is it...

co-founder and founder basically mean the same thing, One just means it has been started with more then one person.

You claim founding a revolutionary way in starting a alliance, when at the same time deny the alliances very existence. Even though you have it as ur AA with CN and CN forums and a Blackstone forum

You cannot have both, so which is it...

WE have found a revolutionary way in starting an alliance. The practice of viewing everything in 2D is why you are confused right now. We CAN have both. We do have both. Neat, huh? And hence, part of the new revolutionary way.

Edited by Windsor

!@#$%^&*, if you have 100 members I bet you 20-40% are actually spies.

No. And that's exactly why we don't need but 1. You see, when people come and hand information to you on a silver platter, there's no need for spys. Our 1 active spy was sent to an organization that we don't have a member for. For us, the fewer the spies, the better.

Edited by Windsor