Announcement from the Blackstone Collusion

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I hate the game even more now... Thanks guys... :gag:

I often find that the ones with complaints are usually also the ones that do nothing about them. Thank YOU for yet again showing this to everyone around you.

[OOC] If you hate this game, then why play it? [/OOC].

Edited by Windsor

Yes.....I can see all 324 NS collectively will make a huge difference

should of just joined Vox....would of made 1 less fail thread

Speaking of size, we're already bigger than UCN, and we're 45 days old. Should have just read the material.... would have made 1 less fail reply.

Heh, MK is bigger than NPO and you can't prove otherwise emot-smugdog.gif

Are you kidding? That would be nice if it were true. Wow, seems like ever since NPO folded MK over and rolled it, you guys have lost your dignity. At this point, it wouldn't matter - because you're practically the same alliance.

I quoted my post from your other thread, since my sentiment is the same. Also congrats on not making or starting anything since you dont exist.

Hey thanks.

Edited by Windsor

Are you kidding? That would be nice if it were true. Wow, seems like ever since NPO folded MK over and rolled it, you guys have lost your dignity. At this point, it wouldn't matter - because you're practically the same alliance.

I am a member of the New Pacific Order. 2z8rogj.gif

MK doesn't exist.

Sorry your mass PM to MK upon starting didn't inspire some sort of mass revolt against Pacifica, welp, guess we're just their !@#$%*es now for that.

Indeed. I personally have no respect for those who get thumped and do nothing about it. Lately, there's been a lot of alliance leadership vs. alliance "follower" conflicts of interest. We do have some of your members - although as luck would have it, they have poor OPSEC, and we identified a few as being from MK.

If anything, you should thank us for giving some of your guys some desperately needed training.

I expect nothing less from the largest hub for intelligence gathering operations and research and development programs ever seen in CN. :D

Yep. And that's what I call teamwork. No matter how much you don't want it, you get some love from Blackstone. No wonder you guys feel the way you do. It's entirely out of your hands.

Indeed. I personally have no respect for those who get thumped and do nothing about it. Lately, there's been a lot of alliance leadership vs. alliance "follower" conflicts of interest. We do have some of your members - although as luck would have it, they have poor OPSEC, and we identified a few as being from MK.

If anything, you should thank us for giving some of your guys some desperately needed training.

I fought MK in the last war, they certainly didnt just sit back and do nothing. They fought, lost and now rebuilt. That is what most people respect. Not "awww I got beat im going to cry about it for the next 6 months"

to me, you just sound like a sore loser

Edited by nutkase

I fought MK in the last war, they certainly didnt just sit back and do nothing. They fought, lost and now rebuilt. That is what most people respect. Not "awww I got beat im going to cry about it for the next 6 months"

to me, you just sound like a sore loser

Actually, I can respect this statement. We all know the approach that FAN took = phail. And I agree with some of what you've said 100%. On the same token, however, doing exactly the opposite is equally as bad.

You know what we find respectable? Identifying a problem, and doing something about it. I was never attacked by NPO - so I'm definitely no "sore loser". As a matter of fact, I was a Pacifican and I helped to roll MK. Consider Blackstone our way of saying "sorry about that".

Edited by Windsor

I often find that the ones with complaints are usually also the ones that do nothing about them. Thank YOU for yet again showing this to everyone around you.

[OOC] If you hate this game, then why play it? [/OOC].

I don't have to do anything about it. NPO can roll you on their own... That's the beauty of it!

[OOC] I wouldn't hate it if we could rid it of grandiloquent attention seekers coming out of the woodwork every 15 minutes to preach to us about the suer evil NPO.[/OOC]

[OOC] I wouldn't hate it if we could rid it of grandiloquent attention seekers coming out of the woodwork every 15 minutes to preach to us about the suer evil NPO.[/OOC]

I hear you, but the only thing more played out than raging against the status quo is supporting the status quo - either through action or inaction.

PS: Using "grandiloquent" is grandiloquent. :P

I expect nothing less from the largest hub for intelligence gathering operations and research and development programs ever seen in CN. :D

What? Isn't that called the NPO?

Of course everyone knows MK is NPO 3.0 anyway so it could actually be MK that is the largest hub for intelligence gathering operations and research and development programs ever seen in CN.