Announcement from the Blackstone Collusion

Hence, the change in forums?

In anticipation of a yes

Gotcha.

-omfg

Yes, it is necessary to keep tabs on everyone who browses our forums. For more reasons than just that. Which is why virtually the entire community implements this practice.

Your skepticism is definitely warranted. After all, this has never been tried before. And remember, "this" refers to a few things that doesn't necessarily meet the eye....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE don't drag us into your epic fail. For a start, we use that funny old model of ACTUALLY EXISTING.

That's part of it. Your NPO/NpO model calls for existing once sufficient numbers are established - PRIOR TO EXISTING. Confused? Think of TSO. They did it as well. We've done it - with a spin. And no offense, but I wouldn't exactly call NpO epic win either - you came so close to getting rolled by NPO.

Edit: I wish you could have been a fly on the wall when that happened - I was making my Pacifican posts, doing my Pacifican things, watching them demand NpO's destruction - hearing the leadership telling us that NpO was no longer considered a brother, etc... that was funny. And I can honestly see reason why NPO would have felt that way as well.

So, it appears that you are wearing the correct AA to preach about epic fail - as a subject matter expert. I can respect that.

Edited by Windsor

Oh snap.

/me runs back to his sanctioned alliance crying because a non-existent entity pwnz all.

Oh why oh why did we bother to rebuild if nothing > something?

PS: I'm just going to leave before I have to resort to posting captioned images of large ships flipping over and sinking to get my point across.

GL + HF being nothing, but in future - please do it quietly.

That's part of it. Your NPO/NpO model calls for existing once sufficient numbers are established - PRIOR TO EXISTING. Confused? Think of TSO. They did it as well. We've done it - with a spin. And no offense, but I wouldn't exactly call NpO epic win either - you came so close to getting rolled by NPO.

Edit: I wish you could have been a fly on the wall when that happened - I was making my Pacifican posts, doing my Pacifican things, watching them demand NpO's destruction - hearing the leadership telling us that NpO was no longer considered a brother, etc... that was funny. And I can honestly see reason why NPO would have felt that way as well.

So, it appears that you are wearing the correct AA to preach about epic fail - as a subject matter expert. I can respect that.

All the reliable evidence I've seen supports the idea that NPO was NOT planning to roll NpO, even if some of the more belligerent members wanted to. Perhaps if you'd like to insult us you'll get your facts straight.

Also while we're on this discussion, neither the NPO nor the NpO were pre-planned communities. New Pacific Order invaded from worlds elsewhere along with a lot of their former rivals and enemies (such as Z'ha'dum or The Mighty Pump) into an alliance that didn't even have a clear identity, which is still remembered today in the name of #nsa. The alliance elected its first Emperor by the members who came over. New Polar Order was started by only a couple people from NPO to grow into the behemoth it is today. How is that even remotely the same as what you're doing?

And finally, what did NPO do to you? What did you do to them or for them? How is what you're doing more productive than what Vox does, given that they have a bunch of former very skilled Pacificans, some of whom were even Imperial Officers once upon a time?

well, i have to say this is probably as epic fail as any other tiny little alliance warring against NPO. just an excuse to watch somebody's NS go down REALLY quickly....

honestly, what are u trying to accomplish here? expose things people already knew, and acting like u just uncovered something that should make history? stealing war guides and threatening people that are much bigger than u isnt going to get u anywhere, and if u dont leave the major powers alone, they WILL find u, and they WILL end u. thats just how this game works

All the reliable evidence I've seen supports the idea that NPO was NOT planning to roll NpO, even if some of the more belligerent members wanted to. Perhaps if you'd like to insult us you'll get your facts straight.

It would appear that we're looking at the same facts. I've seen that evidence as well. I don't recall saying that they were planning to roll NpO..... Perhaps if you'd like to be defensive about something - have something to defend.

Also while we're on this discussion, neither the NPO nor the NpO were pre-planned communities. New Pacific Order invaded from worlds elsewhere along with a lot of their former rivals and enemies (such as Z'ha'dum or The Mighty Pump) into an alliance that didn't even have a clear identity, which is still remembered today in the name of #nsa.

So, they were a group........ that existed........ prior to entering Planet Bob? Thanks for proving my point.

And finally, what did NPO do to you? What did you do to them or for them? How is what you're doing more productive than what Vox does, given that they have a bunch of former very skilled Pacificans, some of whom were even Imperial Officers once upon a time?

I was waiting for these questions eagerly. NPO has done nothing to me. It has certainly rolled a few of our members, though. I really didn't do much for them or to them either. And, for your last question - nobody said anything about us being more productive than Vox. We certainly aren't. We are simply taking a new approach here.

well, i have to say this is probably as epic fail as any other tiny little alliance warring against NPO. just an excuse to watch somebody's NS go down REALLY quickly....

honestly, what are u trying to accomplish here? expose things people already knew, and acting like u just uncovered something that should make history? stealing war guides and threatening people that are much bigger than u isnt going to get u anywhere, and if u dont leave the major powers alone, they WILL find u, and they WILL end u. thats just how this game works

How cute. FnKa? I've never heard of that AA. According to this: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/FnKa, your alliance doesn't even have a treaty with anyone. And from what I've read, you guys have been around since LAST YEAR. The Blackstone Collusion has been around for less than 2 months, and we just signed our first treaty. Whereas YOUR alliance can be subjected and forced to comply to another alliance's will, our's can't.

I could have lots of fun picking apart your statement, but I think that it's easy to see the whole irony of it all.

Edited by Windsor

Vox is at least interesting, BC, or Vox-lite as I like to call you doesnt really add anything to the game IMHO, I have browsed your forums, laughed at some of the misguided and blatantly wrong assumptions about my alliance and some of my allies and moved along. Anonymity is the only thing I see as a useful feature of your alliance over vox since helping you is not auto ZI but if I were going to pass info along I think i would rather pass it to ES and his tattler.

But in the end as long as you are having fun then you are doing it right.

Edited by KingSrqt

It would appear that we're looking at the same facts. I've seen that evidence as well. I don't recall saying that they were planning to roll NpO..... Perhaps if you'd like to be defensive about something - have something to defend.

Wait what?

-omfg

Vox is at least interesting, BC, or Vox-lite as I like to call you doesnt really add anything to the game IMHO, I have browsed your forums, laughed at some of the misguided and blatantly wrong assumptions about my alliance and some of my allies and moved along. Anonymity is the only thing I see as a useful feature of your alliance over vox since helping you is not auto ZI but if I were going to pass info along I think i would rather pass it to ES and his tattler.

But in the end as long as you are having fun then you are doing it right.

OH NICE TRY !! I have to give you kudos for that tactic !!! There isn't one single post about RIA in our forums. LOL. But that was an awesome approach.

Edited by Windsor

You made a claim saying that NPO was not going to roll NpO.

Yet the post before that, you talked about how close NPO was about to roll NpO.

Did I miss something?

-omfg

Apparently. I said that NpO was close to getting rolled by NPO, but I didn't say that NPO was planning to roll them. When you plan to roll someone, you start making the preparations... i.e., having your bankers start sending out aid, getting your military leadership ready and active, etc... That never happened.... but it was very close to happening.

So, they were a group........ that existed........ prior to entering Planet Bob? Thanks for proving my point.

I didn't prove your point at all. Have fun following the oh-so-successful Gen[M]ay model. You know, the one that didn't work in the end.

I think Vox has a better chance at achieving what you hope to. Their members have experience in operating effectively within the parameters of NPO's hegemony.

So do ours. We are of Pacifican background as well.

Not that bad as a flag.

It reminds me of this one:

That's freaky. Where did you find that?

I didn't prove your point at all. Have fun following the oh-so-successful Gen[M]ay model. You know, the one that didn't work in the end.

[OOC]You just got your alliance's guides posted on our forums. Congratulations. [/OOC]

Edited by Windsor

[OOC]You just got your alliance's guides posted on our forums. Congratulations. [/OOC]

"Oh that big meanie ebil Katsumi is picking on me again"

That's what I imagine you saying here while telling me I "got" my alliance's guides posted on your forums. (Although I wonder how that may be, given that I didn't provide them to you.) Considering you can't stand up to criticism and consequently resort to empty threats and vacuous attempts at retaliation, I forsee you actually alienating your limited support base far more than the NPO ever could, not to mention providing me with an excellent source of entertainment as a result of the fact that I don't feel any sympathy for your plight, nor do I kindly treat people who consistently peddle unreliable information to the world. There's a reason MK members largely spurned you despite receiving the NPO's wrath.