Most outrageous war rumors

Merrie Melodies

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will, in turn, initiate the betrayal of Gramlins, at which time Doitzel will pull a Palpatine (or think he is) and begin to manipulate both fronts of an enormous and drawn out war, and as the war comes to a close the people will cry out for a single world government instead of the dozens of alliances... and Doitzel will turn out to be just one tool behind a figure that has engineered the pinnacle of a two year plan to consolidate the entire world into the first planetary empire :jihad:

Somehow this has the ring of truth. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

You don't want to let that puppy out.

Hey, did you hear the one about TPF taking out TGE and kicking off GWV? That was a good one.

The bit where TPF was being manipulated by Norden Verein was the best part. Of course, with NoV having appointed a new Emperor...

Ok the rumours I heard:

that TGE/FOK/TOOL are gonna fight Q;

that FOK is going to honour their treaties;

that Duckroll is going to roll SF, after that tC and Cit will jump in and that LEO is going to split up because of internal problems, caused by an OUT ally and fight on different sides of the conflict.

I just heard this from a friend of a friend of an aquaintance of a janitor who cleaned up after some party that may or may not have been attended by rihanna, chris brown, and TBB.

Apparently, it's not chris brown that attacked rihanna, but TBB, in one of his drunken rages, but all is not what it appears. You see, according to my source, it's all a ruse, rihanna is fine, but TBB is trying to draw out MK for a pants off, dance off.

And if that doesn't work, war.

So I heard that the Obama Administration is using the NPO to train their diplomats. Moo, for example, has actually been Hillary Clinton for the past couple of weeks.

Don't even get me started on who's controllling Dilber.

hahahahahaha ...

Awesome, I just spit out my drink all over my monitor.

So I heard that the Obama Administration is using the NPO to train their diplomats. Moo, for example, has actually been Hillary Clinton for the past couple of weeks.

Don't even get me started on who's controllling Dilber.

That explains a lot. :awesome: