Athens Announcement

Your days are numbered Athens. Once AirMe appoints me to viceroy there will be some serious changes in this charter... like deleting the whole thing. Also, obligatory "you guys are the worst alliance ever."

THAT'S IT STUMPY. YOU'VE DONE IT NOW. NOW WE WILL RECRUIT MANO! ONCE WE HAVE MANO BEHIND US, NO FORCE IN THE CYBERVERSE CAN STOP US! WE WILL SEE JUST HOW WELL TRASHCAT DOES AGAINST A CENTAURI WHEN MANO IS ON OUR SIDE, AND HAS FORSAKEN YOU TO THE BARREN WASTES AND VALLEYS OF DEPAIR!

:awesome:

Your days are numbered Athens. Once AirMe appoints me to viceroy there will be some serious changes in this charter... like deleting the whole thing. Also, obligatory "you guys are the worst alliance ever."

Hi Stumpy. How are you today? :blush:

Edited by Rey the Great

This would have more weight if it wasn't coming from an alliance that resembles asphalt from all the times it's been rolled.

It appears this gives Jgoods more power.

Or well it did before he was fired.

Ill be the first to call dibs on him then.

MINE!

B)

The power is nice and all, but I'm a modest person and don't mind. And also, they wouldn't fire me... :mellow:

NOW WE WILL RECRUIT MANO! ONCE WE HAVE MANO BEHIND US, NO FORCE IN THE CYBERVERSE CAN STOP US!

Recruiting Mano would add more "win" than even this charter could handle. B)

Bereft of such benevolence, it still looks like a solid set of improvements.

i have to support this :awesome:

• 2 years later...