Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1281669353' post='2413772']
This makes no sense, pips and flags are allowed to be updated, MK didn't get a flag because their flag was already there. Similar to how when a sanctioned alliance becomes sanctioned again they don't get a second flag.
[/quote]
No, Inst's flag was there. MK had no flag there.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've removed TOP's image as they've lost their sanction status about two weeks ago.

FOK government still needs to send me a PM with either their new image or let me know they want to use the old one.

I think Count Rupert said it best:

[quote name='Count Rupert' timestamp='1287218664' post='2485795']Well, nothing I see in the new offerings changes my mind. I like the one with the tongue. It just seems to show us perfectly as hoopy froods with a touch of irrelevance.[/quote]

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1287218664' post='2485795']
Interesting

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/gallery_12_5_524.png[/img]

It has potential, but it seems a bit light. It's a bit hard to see. Pretty fun, though.
[/quote]

I think it stands out quite well on the white background. It was originally darker and more green but the hitchhiker masses wanted more aqua :)

I quite like it and it is certainly an improvement.

I don't understand the "hard to see" criticism, partly because of the confused grammar and partly because I think it's a very clean image (although the text is a tiny bit fuzzy, but that may be an intended effect).

• 2 weeks later...