1000+ days: An analytical analysis of Cybernations in hindsight

bros

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good ol' days.

I miss United Green. In my mind UG wasn't that long ago, but looking at that MDP web then looking at the current one...I guess it was awhile ago.

United Green was sham, a treaty based to improve upon a policy that was unbecoming of the green sphere.

I am happy the steps were taken to get the sphere back to normal but this was a step nobody can be proud of.

yeah, they went fwoosh boom!

Fwoosh Boom!? I have really missed out, haven't I? :lol:

Barbula, rmm4390 aka Ruben was more colorful. I mean DAMN. I convinced him I was a girl and he started to hit on me. So effing creepy

Vicea - That is basically what they sounded like. Just picture a missle exploding like that. Fwoosh! (missle flying) Boom! (Missle exlpoding)

Barbula, rmm4390 aka Ruben was more colorful. I mean DAMN. I convinced him I was a girl and he started to hit on me. So effing creepy

Vicea - That is basically what they sounded like. Just picture a missle exploding like that. Fwoosh! (missle flying) Boom! (Missle exlpoding)

Rmm was crazy, but gonzo was WAY more colorful and unpredictable. He could go from friendly to more of an $@! than CK in a span of minutes, and unfortunately probably had depression or psychiatric issues. Gonzo was one of my best friends for a long time, even after OFS left GATO (I almost went with them.) However he changed at the end of his tenure and it unfortunately was for the worst.

Rmm was crazy, but gonzo was WAY more colorful and unpredictable. He could go from friendly to more of an $@! than CK in a span of minutes, and unfortunately probably had depression or psychiatric issues. Gonzo was one of my best friends for a long time, even after OFS left GATO (I almost went with them.) However he changed at the end of his tenure and it unfortunately was for the worst.

Ahhh. Gonzo was PC crazy?

Ruben was so amazingly stupid it was so fun to play around with him. I startd being really friendly with him in private and then a month later I'd troll him around IRC. Mind you it was intelligent trolling unlike the !@#$ posts we see tody. He'd get pissed and start to query me saying if someone hacked my account or if it was really me. He got really upset and you could just tell he got sad about it. One strange fellow he was. And to top it off he was mexican so it ruined my image at the time.