1000+ days: An analytical analysis of Cybernations in hindsight

bros

Rivalries are hilarious, Gen[m]ay originally formed to help FARK against all the GOONS from SA. Then FAN stepped in when we all joined the yellow team, and GOONS and NPO saved us, and we became a protectorate GOONS(irony :P) The past is the past...

MAN, I was so bummed when I joined and found out we were allied to the GOONS, I almost quit that day.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Days were much better than the new days.

GPW kicks the crap out of whatever lame wars are going on now.

-Sweet

edit: LOL GRL, what a dumb/bad idea. Though It was an NPOer that thought of it (like all good ideas in this game) so i cant say too many bad things about it.

Edited by Foolbettarecaniz

Old Days were much better than the new days.

GPW kicks the crap out of whatever lame wars are going on now.

-Sweet

edit: LOL GRL, what a dumb/bad idea. Though It was an NPOer that thought of it (like all good ideas in this game) so i cant say too many bad things about it.

NPO members come up with some of the more.... interesting ideas.

You mean the precursor to something you changed around a bit :D

When CN dies, you just have to show me how it actually works.

You should know better than to listen to rumors and the ramblings of small men.

Edited by koona

Touche.

Oh how true, makes me cry inside.

You need to listen to the complaints of the small men and the demands of the large men in order to survive.

Otherwise, you will not survive.

The NPO listens to what the small men say so they can crush revolutions in their planning stages.

You need to listen to the complaints of the small men and the demands of the large men in order to survive.

Otherwise, you will not survive.

The NPO listens to what the small men say so they can crush revolutions in their planning stages.

Alright, but selective listening is crucial here, to recognize the difference between what's worth paying attention to and what is simply "noise"

Alright, but selective listening is crucial here, to recognize the difference between what's worth paying attention to and what is simply "noise"

Yes, minds learn to adapt to what is useless noise and what is important.

Okay, let's stop being verbose and attack each other for the ebil things we are. I am ebil lue filth and you are ebil imperialistic NPO

Yes, minds learn to adapt to what is useless noise and what is important.

Okay, let's stop being verbose and attack each other for the ebil things we are. I am ebil lue filth and you are ebil imperialistic NPO

Been there, done that.