1000+ days: An analytical analysis of Cybernations in hindsight

bros

P_C was so hilarious, but insane.

A MDP back then meant something, and it wasn't an "excellent political move", it meant that the alliances were actually friendly and liked each other a lot.

Now I remember NAPs :D

Well that term was brought in by GOONS, so you are correct. The first ever NAP in CN was signed so we could roll NAAC in peace.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do I, the Snakes On A Plane treaty.

Or wait, was that our MDP? bah

MDP. Don't be an asshat or I will cancel.

I remember that treaty. We made a funny spoof treaty, then everyone else in the entire world did the same thing. It got pretty lame.

Yes. It was awesome. Then people copied LUE. Just like with everything else. Everyone copied LUE.

990 days. I do miss the old CN, when politics were actually interesting. They just don't feel the same anymore, which is why I'm not joining an alliance ever again. Not worth it now.

Also, Pius is back? I remember one of my first posts on the CN forums was arguing over what in RL time was equal to a year in CN - Pius said a month, and I agreed with him. :P History didn't bear our opinion out. :(

Also, my favorite moment of history:

My first war was PW2, but the NAAC guy I was fighting pitied my crappy war skills so much he just stopped attacking me.

Also, all this talk now about GATO defending brown - I remember when they did it before anyone else defended their own color.

I see lots of people counting nations older than theirs, but I'm sure I'm not the only player who doesn't use his old nation anymore. That one carried too much baggage, with a new nation, you can do anything.

Also, Pius is back? I remember one of my first posts on the CN forums was arguing over what in RL time was equal to a year in CN - Pius said a month, and I agreed with him. :P History didn't bear our opinion out. :(

...goddamnit I remember that topic