NATO hereby declares war on...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Not the Carlton said:

What, you were expecting something else?

Funnily enough before opening this thread I anticipated it as some kind of jab at us from you after your previous announcement/veiled jab at us about your democratic process. 

You could always try actually declaring war on us but we all know you won't do that, much easier to puff your chests out about the numbers than lose them. Besides my display shows you still lagging behind at 12th place ;) 

DXEcuWM.png

Congrats either way and happy holidays to you too!

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Funnily enough before opening this thread I anticipated it as some kind of jab at us from you after your previous announcement/veiled jab at us about your democratic process. 

You could always try actually declaring war on us but we all know you won't do that, much easier to puff your chests out about the numbers than lose them. Besides my display shows you still lagging behind at 12th place ;) 

DXEcuWM.png

The better democracy will soon have more total Tech and NS as well. Then you won't have to worry yourself with fancy filtering ;) 

Shouldn't take long..
LOLGATO.png

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

DXEcuWM.png

Nah you weren’t even top 3 on a survey asking our members who they’d like to attack. 

You could always try actually declaring war on us but we all know you won't do that,

It's funny because NATO started the last global, and RFI is full of cowardly leadership who will absolutely never make the first move. That would require taking just a little bit of risk, and we all know you won't do that.

1 hour ago, dev0win said:

The better democracy will soon have more total Tech and NS as well. Then you won't have to worry yourself with fancy filtering ;) 

Shouldn't take long..
LOLGATO.png

I look forward to the day you break through the ceiling you've been living under keeping you and your allies safe from any alliance with an average NS higher than 100k.

Godspeed to you in your endeavour Icarus!

Just now, firingline said:

It's funny because NATO started the last global, and RFI is full of cowardly leadership who will absolutely never make the first move. That would require taking just a little bit of risk, and we all know you won't do that.

RFI have made the first move quite a few times in its history, I've been on the receiving end of those moves so y'know; never say never. Sure NATO started the last global which ended in a stalemate, which your leaders likely know is the best outcome they can hope for it they were to start another any time soon.

We on the other hand don't feel it a worthwhile use of our time to be posturing about activity levels and aid slot usage statistics as a metric to display our superiority. It is an intrinsic fact for us, one which has not been proven wrong definitively so why waste time punching down? That would hardly be considered taking a risk.

1 hour ago, Master Hakai said:

Ahahaha yess get bent GATO! talk to me when u learn how to not lose 10 place to nato. idiots 😂

giphy.gif

jsut the kind of post i would expect from a typical PGgs tryhard lol 

11 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I look forward to the day you break through the ceiling you've been living under keeping you and your allies safe from any alliance with an average NS higher than 100k.

It's funny because GATO's top-tier (including your leader at the time) hid in peace mode during the last global.

RFI have made the first move quite a few times in its history, I've been on the receiving end of those moves so y'know; never say never.

Under much better leadership than RFI has now.

RFI is never going to make the first move. 

We on the other hand don't feel it a worthwhile use of our time to be posturing about activity levels and aid slot usage statistics as a metric to display our superiority. It is an intrinsic fact for us, one which has not been proven wrong definitively so why waste time punching down? 

Posturing about any of those things would certainly not be punching down. I'd say there's nowhere lower to go from where you are today, but ODN does still exist (I think.)

10%.

Edited by firingline

21 minutes ago, dev0win said:

Is JA still pretending that he resurrected GATO?

Nah I just woke up the sleepy cats of GATO and convinced them to give me the biggest chair to sleep on which comes with some added perks. If I start toying with necromancy and other black magicks I'll let you know.

23 minutes ago, firingline said:

It's funny because

You start an awful lot of posts this way. Must be a side-effect of living in an echo chamber. 

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

44 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Meanwhile Non Grata is moving more tech/using more aid slots than any alliance on Bob. Ceiling indeed.