NATO hereby declares war on...

On 12/17/2023 at 10:49 PM, firingline said:

. The most aggressive thing you've done 

There it is.  You finally made it clear how you define “making a move” - aggression.  So your big complaint is that RFI is not aggressive enough.  Noted.  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

There it is.  You finally made it clear how you define “making a move” - aggression.  So your big complaint is that RFI is not aggressive enough.  Noted.  

And you apparently define "making a move" as doing absolutely nothing.

I don't think most people would agree with that definition, but whatever floats your boat. Better not make a move - you might lose! I get it. All you know how to do after losing a war is disband your alliance, so that makes the stakes pretty damn high for you.

Edited by firingline

On 12/18/2023 at 3:58 AM, HeroofTime55 said:

JA getting the chance to ruin another alliance and that alliance being GATO is one of my favorite things to watch.

How fare the Brony's of United Equestria Mr Hero of Time Fifty-Five? Does the banner thrive or does their former leader now bend the knee like a subservient lackey to people far more competent than you could ever dream to be?

Watch all you want because ultimately that's all a gullible cheerleader like you will ever be allowed to do by those who lead you. However that said; I am glad I can provide you and yours some entertainment in this desolate world- unfortunately that feeling is not mutual :( 

Bon chancé!

On 12/19/2023 at 9:12 PM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

How fare the Brony's of United Equestria Mr Hero of Time Fifty-Five? Does the banner thrive or does their former leader now bend the knee like a subservient lackey to people far more competent than you could ever dream to be?

Watch all you want because ultimately that's all a gullible cheerleader like you will ever be allowed to do by those who lead you. However that said; I am glad I can provide you and yours some entertainment in this desolate world- unfortunately that feeling is not mutual :( 

Bon chancé!

It's called retirement, my guy.  I'm just here to kick back, relax, and watch the s***show.  Enjoy the spotlight, I am sure it will work out well this time!

On 12/14/2023 at 9:05 AM, Rebel Virginia said:

The League has an average casualty count of over 17.5M. We exceed every other alliance save for DBDC, yet we are once again overlooked. Rectify this error now. Further insults will not be tolerated.

You've had fun.

On 12/17/2023 at 9:58 PM, HeroofTime55 said:

JA getting the chance to ruin another alliance and that alliance being GATO is one of my favorite things to watch.

Seems pretty decent to me.  

On 12/19/2023 at 6:40 PM, firingline said:

And you apparently define "making a move" as doing absolutely nothing.

I’m simply agreeing with this person named Firingline when he listed GATO as one of the “Winners” in this other thread.  It was a good point about GATO.    Maybe you’ve heard of him.  I normally think he’s full of crap but there are exceptions.  

Edited by White Chocolate
Add URL

8 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I’m simply agreeing with this person named Firingline when he listed GATO as one of the “Winners” in this other thread.  It was a good point about GATO.    Maybe you’ve heard of him.  I normally think he’s full of crap but there are exceptions.  

You're really bad at this.

And running CN alliances. But mostly this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2024 at 1:43 PM, Not the Carlton said:

Lol that would require half of Pacifica to just leave the planet and I’m not sure that would be good for it. 

pfft, that would be good for Bob.

On 1/30/2024 at 6:38 PM, Smitty256 said:

NATO shall replace NPO as the #1 alliance in the game. It's only a matter of time.

They'll need to re-close the gap between us again first. Seems there's been a shift.

On 2/6/2024 at 2:36 AM, Smitty256 said:

pfft, that would be good for Bob.

Careful what you wish for Smitty. Without the planet's traditional big bad around to rally against; who would remain and replace them as the new power to rage against? It could be you or one of your friends, it could be one of ours. 

I like uncertainties, not everyone does though.