UCR Declaration of War

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Bdiah said:

You can say many many things about Bundy, but its going to take more than 12 days to make me think less of his insane completely reckless will to fight.

You mean basically the exact amount of time it takes to restock nukes and he caught multiple staggers? 

It’s almost like there was a plan, or something. 

14 hours ago, firingline said:

DAoDPDe.png

Nice try... but you've been scheduled for quite some time now.

Bundy was just disappointed he couldn't go sooner!

Funny to think he thought his little comments made me do something haha

Al

15 hours ago, Canik said:

I blame Bladegolem.

Whoa! Now that's a name I hadn't heard for ages!

In all seriousness, the GPA evolution - or involution, if you will - has been the natural product of its identity, combined with what CN came to be.

It's merely worth mentioning it, anyway, I'm always a bit surprised when I realize that there's anyone that still cares.

On 7/23/2023 at 4:17 PM, jerdge said:

Whoa! Now that's a name I hadn't heard for ages!

In all seriousness, the GPA evolution - or involution, if you will - has been the natural product of its identity, combined with what CN came to be.

It's merely worth mentioning it, anyway, I'm always a bit surprised when I realize that there's anyone that still cares.

I still care 🤑

5 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Being absolutely clueless about war mechanics at this point in the game is tragic.

He hasn't been able to declare an offensive war in a month (and counting.) You'd think he'd be able to put two and two together and understand the tactics being used.

But then again, he's a commie who acted confused when I pointed out that "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need" would probably suggest that he send some of his $3.5 billion to his comrades who are out of cash.

17 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

UCR is to either surrender to TW, start fighting again or a white peace will be enforced by the allies of the sides involved. 

You can't tell me what to do.

2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

UCR is to either surrender to TW, start fighting again or a white peace will be enforced by the allies of the sides involved. 

I'm not clear on this? Are you just sharing the options Red Alert has? 

I hope this is not telling me that anyone will force a white peace to me, because Id like to see anyone tell me when to do anything :) This is my show, none of my allies are fighting so I will not be forced or persuaded to do anything haha

Al Bundy

Edited by AL Bundy

46 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I'm not clear on this? Are you just sharing the options Red Alert has? 

I hope this is not telling me that anyone will force a white peace to me, because Id like to see anyone tell me when to do anything :) This is my show, none of my allies are fighting so I will not be forced or persuaded to do anything haha

Al Bundy

Anyone can tell you what to do.  They can even attempt to force you to do it.  However, none of it even matters when you've already scored four touchdowns in a high school football game.  Life will never be that good again.

4 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Comical to believe that Claws would be enforcing anything...

1 hour ago, Kapleo said:

Yet.

Ill await my allies hahaha or maybe we are referring to the commies allies? 

1 hour ago, Jason8 said:

Anyone can tell you what to do.  They can even attempt to force you to do it.  However, none of it even matters when you've already scored four touchdowns in a high school football game.  Life will never be that good again.

hahaha naw they cant, I'm getting out of anarchy easily now, ill just start attacking :)  but yes, life is a shell of my glory days..... Polk High Baby! 

Al

GiganticUnkemptGoldenmantledgroundsquirr

34 minutes ago, firingline said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. CLAWS is pretty 'meh' on their whole relationship with us anyways.

CLAWS loves me.... I mean I am the W in CLAWS... What would CLAWS be without the W? CLAS, SLAC, SCAL, LACS... nothing hahaha. heck jazzy may have to correct me but I believe I am the one who suggest the CLAWS name :)

O the history haha 

Al

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

CLAWS loves me.... I mean I am the W in CLAWS... What would CLAWS be without the W? CLAS, SLAC, SCAL, LACS... nothing hahaha. heck jazzy may have to correct me but I believe I am the one who suggest the CLAWS name :)

O the history haha 

Al

Cadlore07/20/2023 7:09 PM

I am not here to save our past.

Lyanna07/20/2023 7:09 PM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL OH NO

18 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Being absolutely clueless about war mechanics at this point in the game is tragic.

I've learned enough to know the side with the loudest mouths are loosing 

18 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Last time I checked your casuality rate is #540 noob, you barely even have the right to talk to me.