Cloudflare

dev0win

Update from the hosting provider 4/6/23 7:15AM CST: There is an ongoing issue with the cluster that hosts the Cyber Nations game servers. They are working to move us over to a new cluster to get us back up going again. No ETA on resolution yet. I am still able to access the servers and have backups of everything in case we need to move to a new host entirely, but I'm holding out hope the current host is able to resolve the issue soon.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Silly Crink! I logged in yesterday at reset. As long as it's fixed before 4-6-23 ends, I'll still have never missed a day.

May the Pope of NG bless us all. 

If there's no day you can't miss it.

4 hours ago, admin said:

Update from the hosting provider 4/6/23 7:15AM CST: There is an ongoing issue with the cluster that hosts the Cyber Nations game servers. They are working to move us over to a new cluster to get us back up going again. No ETA on resolution yet. I am still able to access the servers and have backups of everything in case we need to move to a new host entirely, but I'm holding out hope the current host is able to resolve the issue soon.

thanks for keeping us in the loop, appreciate it!

4 hours ago, admin said:

This is a funny way of saying "I spilled diet coke on the 15 year old Pentium 4 box that I got off ebay for $50, MY BAD GUYS I ORDERED A NEW ONE"

23 minutes ago, Caustic said:

This is a funny way of saying "I spilled diet coke on the 15 year old Pentium 4 box that I got off ebay for $50, MY BAD GUYS I ORDERED A NEW ONE"

people don't remember how bad the Pentium 4 was, this is an underrated diss

4 minutes ago, Rhizoctonia said:

Admin needs to correct this.  Lyanna was at 0 caustlities....I think after it was brought back online some of mine went to hers.  Please correct 

I was trying to correct this, but ended up doubling Lyanna's casualties instead. That's ok right? 🙃

8 minutes ago, admin said:

I was trying to correct this, but ended up doubling Lyanna's casualties instead. That's ok right? 🙃

This is why I love your game. ❤️🥰🍻

2 minutes ago, Electron Sponge said:

this is fine and will not cause any childish arguments about meaningless numbers

YOU ARE A MEANINGLESS NUMBER 

1 hour ago, Lysistrata said:

There is no truth to the rumor that Cyber-Nations was shut down by the Feds for Bit Coin laundering with Silicone Valley Bank. Just get it out of your heads.

This is fantastic lol

12 minutes ago, admin said:

Admin with the jokes! :D

19 minutes ago, admin said:

Can you add the 26m casualties I had with my old nation please?

Lyanna needs fair competition

Edited by Stewie

22 minutes ago, admin said:

That's fine, 2 x 0 is still zero.  So as long as its back to 0 all in the world is fine.  Haha