Cloudflare

dev0win

A planned shutdown wouldn't play out like this, thus this is not a planned shutdown.

Everyone relax, Admin will take care of your daily login bonus, casualties, etc. Worst case, he'll have to fall back on yesterday's backup.

Of course I'm kidding, this is Hell and Heaven, pleasure and pain at the same time. Use this free time you have to finally have that shower, or to eat an hot dog, to stay with your loved one(s) or... whatever. The end of the world is upon us!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, jerdge said:

A planned shutdown wouldn't play out like this, thus this is not a planned shutdown.

Everyone relax, Admin will take care of your daily login bonus, casualties, etc. Worst case, he'll have to fall back on yesterday's backup.

Of course I'm kidding, this is Hell and Heaven, pleasure and pain at the same time. Use this free time you have to finally have that shower, or to eat an hot dog, to stay with your loved one(s) or... whatever. The end of the world is upon us!

Assuming there's a yesterday's backup...

53 minutes ago, firingline said:

Assuming there's a yesterday's backup...

I've got a backup right here from yesterday.  Everyone can rebuy their wonders, it's fine.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/787047553040515082/1093327648639434902/CyberNations_SE_Nation_Stats_442023510001.zip

3 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Thats not funny!!!!  😭

It doesn’t actually straight up reset, you just lose a day. So if you’re at day 41 and you miss the next day (day 42), on what would be day 43 you’ll be back on day 40.

basically it works like this, if you log in the next day, the counter increments, and if you miss a day, the counter decrements plus you don’t collect that bonus after a non-consecutive login.

It’s a pretty ingenious way to balance rewarding those who log in daily and not screwing over people who miss days here and there by resetting them back to day 0.

21 minutes ago, Andrewb610 said:

It doesn’t actually straight up reset, you just lose a day. So if you’re at day 41 and you miss the next day (day 42), on what would be day 43 you’ll be back on day 40.

basically it works like this, if you log in the next day, the counter increments, and if you miss a day, the counter decrements plus you don’t collect that bonus after a non-consecutive login.

It’s a pretty ingenious way to balance rewarding those who log in daily and not screwing over people who miss days here and there by resetting them back to day 0.

I have never missed a day of logging in since I rolled my nation. 

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I have never missed a day of logging in since I rolled my nation. 

51 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Until today.

:smugdog:

Allow me to introduce the tao of sponge

it doesn't matter

if you lose a battle or you lose a war

it doesn't matter.

it matters

if you are kind to people and encourage kindness to others

it matters.

it's not important

if you miss a login and that upsets you

go touch grass

it's not important.

Maybe this was PB’s equivalent of “The Thanos Snap” and we were the ones who turned to dust.  
We’ll return to find all new alliance treaties and have to find where we fit into the new world order. 

Edited by Lan Mandragoran