On 10/9/2022 at 5:02 PM, White Chocolate said:

The fact that I no longer have to give a !@#$ what THIS Polar thinks is the third best part of the war thus far.   The second is fighting FTW.

It's going to be difficult to top number one, but maybe...

Tell us how you really feel.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Sabcat said:

I like this announcement. I mean being in whatever my alliance is called now (90s boyband revival or something) I'm on the opposite side of this war but it's refreshing to see someone doing something and it'd be nice to be on the same side. The counter to that of course is that the nordreich wastrels are also on the opposite side and besides, I'm not directly fighting either. This world is odd.  

God I hate wastrels.

Phew, that was close. CN and its global war was almost winding down and becoming a snooze-fest. 

Thanks Sponge for thinking of us all and keeping me honest. Now bring it on, and can't wait for the next sweepstake instalment!

On 10/10/2022 at 4:32 AM, Sabcat said:

I like this announcement. I mean being in whatever my alliance is called now (90s boyband revival or something) I'm on the opposite side of this war but it's refreshing to see someone doing something and it'd be nice to be on the same side. The counter to that of course is that the nordreich wastrels are also on the opposite side and besides, I'm not directly fighting either. This world is odd.  

PGS had entry points on both sides. Sorry to see that you wound up where you did! There's still time for redemption though! You know what to do... (#NukeFL)

On 10/8/2022 at 10:39 PM, lilweirdward said:

Honestly I'm impressed that DT finally managed to get someone to remember that they exist. Good for them!

More blood for the blood gods. o7 Polar!

We around and we the best!! 

5 hours ago, Blamange said:

Phew, that was close. CN and its global war was almost winding down and becoming a snooze-fest. 

Thanks Sponge for thinking of us all and keeping me honest. Now bring it on, and can't wait for the next sweepstake instalment!

Just because you guys are out of gas doesn't mean it's winding down.

3 hours ago, firingline said:

We're not the ones having to call in ally after ally.

Sounds like you're the ones running out of gas.

Do we need to have a look at your ally list?

ODN - flatlining
CLAWS - you don't even want them as an ally so probably wouldn't defend you anyways

DW - ok they are actually fairly decent and we all like Bundy
DBDC - too big who cares

DT - not even sure this is an ally but you say they are doom so yeah there's that

Seems to me you've exhausted your list of allies....

4 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

Having allies that fight alongside us? How terrible!

Nobody said it was terrible?

I just think it's funny that some moron claims we're "out of gas" as every few weeks a new alliance needs brought in to fight us. The evidence would indicate it's not us running out of gas.

10 hours ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

ODN - flatlining
CLAWS - you don't even want them as an ally so probably wouldn't defend you anyways

DBDC - too big who cares

DT - not even sure this is an ally but you say they are doom so yeah there's that

I'm not sure you understand my point, because this really doesn't make much of a sense as a response.

Pretty funny to see you trying to pull DW over to the dark side, though.

As usual with alliances you believe you could sway to the other side - you'll talk really nicely about them as long as there's a chance they'll be useful to you. The second they don't fall in line the next time you need them, though, they're cancerous trash. After all - you said nice things about them! How dare they not be useful idiots for you!

Edited by firingline

5 hours ago, firingline said:

I just think it's funny that some moron claims we're "out of gas" as every few weeks a new alliance needs brought in to fight us. The evidence would indicate it's not us running out of gas.

We had to call in CRAP... WWF was single-handedly beating back the whole coalition.

8 hours ago, firingline said:

I'm not sure you understand my point, because this really doesn't make much of a sense as a response.

As usual with alliances you believe you could sway to the other side - you'll talk really nicely about them as long as there's a chance they'll be useful to you. The second they don't fall in line the next time you need them, though, they're cancerous trash. After all - you said nice things about them! How dare they not be useful idiots for you!

@AL Bundy look how much fun it will be when you guys merge into Non Grata. ;)

14 hours ago, firingline said:

I mean, we've seen what's left of your warchests.

On 10/11/2022 at 10:52 PM, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

ODN - flatlining

DBDC - too big who cares

I would like to adopt DW tbh, they can have the rest of these clowns but DW deserves better.  Come join us, Bundy.

14 hours ago, firingline said:

Haha no, doom can stay right over together and play together all they want. We don't want you on our side.

Respect honors respect, however. 

On 10/11/2022 at 7:09 PM, firingline said:

We're not the ones having to call in ally after ally.

Sounds like you're the ones running out of gas.

To be clear nobody called us, we just do not like you.  And by you I mean you.  The one thing everyone in Polar has agreed on from the start of this war is we hate the Doom Cats, and Dance Squad and Dumb Birds on Cocaine or whatever you all call yourselves.  This is the one thing that makes us all happy.  

4 minutes ago, TheBigBad said:

To be clear nobody called us, we just do not like you.  And by you I mean you.  The one thing everyone in Polar has agreed on from the start of this war is we hate the Doom Cats, and Dance Squad and Dumb Birds on Cocaine or whatever you all call yourselves.  This is the one thing that makes us all happy.  

I wish I could distill this post into a drink to sell to the masses. It's got everything.

chefs-kiss-french-chef.gif

On 10/11/2022 at 10:52 PM, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

ODN - flatlining

DBDC - too big who cares

Ahhhh 🥰 hahaha

GiganticUnkemptGoldenmantledgroundsquirr

9 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I mean, we've seen what's left of your warchests.

I would like to adopt DW tbh, they can have the rest of these clowns but DW deserves better.  Come join us, Bundy.

Top work on the diplomacy front. You don't even know me, but hey, who am I to ask you to keep your keyboard ego in check. ✌️