Imperial Announcement - New Polar Order (my final)

2 minutes ago, EaTeMuP said:

Do you have any nation building programs or anything?  I only have 28Mil casualties...  Is that enough to qualify?

Only 28 million?

Hmm..  a bit lighter than Stewieland but I'm sure we can work something out.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.

<insert platitudes I don't mean about the outgoing administration>

<add platitudes about the incoming administration and how it can't possibly be worse, which I actually mean>

I hope &#33;@#&#036; gets less bi-Polar.

There is cast of heavy hitters on both side of this dispute.  As always, the greatest danger for an Alliance is disunity that arises from within.   It is unfortunate that matters have escalated to what some may call, a point of no return. 

The Order of the Black Rose extends its sincerest hopes that Polar soon settles on an even keel during this tumultuous time.

7 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

And I don't suppose there will ever be an end to you playing the victim card for the nth time. 

Say the line Bart!

It's proven over and over and over again that these allegations are nonsense.  It is legitimately harassment and gaslighting at this point.  From people who either need to find some reason to tear us down, or who need to deflect attention from their own darkness.  You should know about that latter one intimately.

18 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

It's proven over and over and over again that these allegations are nonsense.  It is legitimately harassment and gaslighting at this point.  From people who either need to find some reason to tear us down, or who need to deflect attention from their own darkness.  You should know about that latter one intimately.

I do indeed know about it intimately. From your alliance mates doing exactly that for years. Hell there's even a wiki article dedicated to gaslighting me as a villain courtesy of your ally and as a direct result of the actions of your alliance. To the extent your people actually caused multiple people to abandon the planet entirely rather than put up with the abhorrent behaviour oozing from your camp. Unfortunately for you I'm still around to bear witness to every single instance of that.

Put your Victim Card in the discard pile and take my advice: Walk away.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

3 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I do indeed know about it intimately. From your alliance mates doing exactly that for years. Hell there's even a wiki article dedicated to gaslighting me because of the actions of your alliance.

Put your Victim Card in the discard pile and take my advice: Walk away.

Anyone is free to look into why COBRA no longer exists.  A lot of filth happened under your watch.

7 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Anyone is free to look into why COBRA no longer exists.  A lot of filth happened under your watch.

Pot Kettle Black.

By all means; keep "deflecting from your darkness" though it is pretty entertaining. Everyone knows about your clan and everything that involved "that which must not be discussed". You're fooling no one, your stench is so bad you wound up making two of the most OG members of Polar to step aside because they don't want to be associated with it.

Walk away.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Pot Kettle Black.

By all means; keep "deflecting from your darkness" though it is pretty entertaining. Everyone knows about your clan and everything that involved "that which must not be discussed". You're fooling no one.

I don't know how the pot/kettle analogy here stands - we have been vindicated time and time again, and as a result, haven't disbanded, unlike so many of our accusers.  

"Everyone knows" [vague things that can't be discussed] - it's really convenient to make broad lies like this.  Anyone who wants information can hit me up on discord, though - Celly#5234.

23 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

gaslighting

14 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

your stench is so bad you wound up making two of the most OG members of Polar to step aside because they don't want to be associated with it.

Nope, no reason why I'm quoting these two things together.

9 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I don't know how the pot/kettle analogy here stands - we have been vindicated time and time again, and as a result, haven't disbanded, unlike so many of our accusers.  

"Everyone knows" [vague things that can't be discussed] - it's really convenient to make broad lies like this.  Anyone who wants information can hit me up on discord, though - Celly#5234.

Nasty behaviour happened in the latter days of COBRA I won't disagree, but a lot of it was entwined with the actions of people from NG. Therefore, you are the Pot and I am the Kettle. I know you guys love digging up graves but maybe you ought to steer clear of this one.

And yeah everyone knows it's convenient to make broad lies about vague taboo topics, specifically you and your camp. That's why you do it.

8 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

Nope, no reason why I'm quoting these two things together.

Maybe I'm wrong and putting 2+2 to make 5. If that's the case then I'll freely admit I'm wrong, however I don't see any other grounds for the causation of this event.

can't spell causation :shrug:

11 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Nasty behaviour happened in the latter days of COBRA I won't disagree, but a lot of it was entwined with the actions of people from NG. Therefore, you are the Pot and I am the Kettle.

And yeah everyone knows it's convenient to make broad lies, specifically you and your camp. That's why you do it.

One of our guys said a bad thing once after we had been harassed for months and months by your camp, including in some very particularly unmentionable ways.  One of ours finally crossed the line in frustration.  This was wrong, but there is no equivalency.  And NG immediately apologized.  Did NG get an apology for the months of harassment from your side?  Nope!  Instead, you hit us and tried to wage a PR campaign against us.  You lost that effort, horribly.

And now, the rats are coming back out of the woodwork to try again.

There's a reason I dropped my discord handle.  I have no desire for vagueness, it is only forced by this venue.

Edited by HeroofTime55

2 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

One of our guys said a bad thing once after we had been harassed for months and months by your camp, including in some very particularly unmentionable ways.  One of ours finally crossed the line in frustration.  This was wrong, but there is no equivalency.  And NG immediately apologized.  Did NG get an apology for the months of harassment from your side?  Nope!  Instead, you hit us and tried to wage a PR campaign against us.  You lost that effort, horribly.

Yep, some of them did some pretty nasty things after I abdicated and stepped away from the game because of some other particularly unmentionable behaviour from your camp towards ours. Cobra and friends poured gasoline on a fire that NG started intentionally because you didn't get your way, neither party is innocent. You did not deserve an apology, we did not publicly cross that line to assassinate someone's character.

If anyone is interested in the buried bones of this incident I also have a discord. Though frankly I'd prefer to leave the graves of atrocities undisturbed unlike HoT trying to use them as a deflection from present day events.

Good day to you.

21 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

There's a reason I dropped my discord handle.  I have no desire for vagueness, it is only forced by this venue.

This isn’t worth rehashing, this war was already fought. 

13 hours ago, Jazzy95 said:

I don't see what good can come from keeping this thread open.

OT: Hoping for some stability over in Polar for the sake of the members. 

Reiterating both points here. This whole episode is frustrating but I can't see how this thread has anything healthy left to offer, especially now. Also, we may be at war currently, but I wouldn't wish this sort of internal drama and chaos on anyone, so I hope it ends soon, even if it's not in favor of me or my allies.

Edited by lilweirdward
Clarifying last sentence

22 minutes ago, Van Hoo X said:

NG are the stealthiest villains of all time. So stealthy that, despite being a member (twice), I haven't seen any of it.

I'm impressed.

Eyesight is one of the first things to go in old age.