Imperial Announcement - New Polar Order (my final)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Sarkin said:

Every global war sees some alliances get caught in the middle. I remember enduring that same experience with Aurora Borealis during Karma. It's a miserable position to be in, and I have great sympathy for both the administration that entered the war and this one as well.

What are you talking about? That was an amazing time, some of the most fun I've ever had.

24 minutes ago, Jason8 said:

Ok

I mean, sure, the events in question here happened. But NG says they take it very seriously, so it's not a problem. And if it's not really a problem, then the allegations are nonsense. And if the allegations are nonsense, then really, NpO is the one harassing NG here!

And if you say anything contrary to that, you're gaslighting. Because HoT says so.

2 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Maybe I'm wrong and putting 2+2 to make 5. If that's the case then I'll freely admit I'm wrong, however I don't see any other grounds for the causation of this event.

Nobody has been shown any grounds yet.  It seems as if nobody wants to tell the membership of Polar anything.  Hell, they have not even messaged our nations yet.  I found out about this here.  They better have some something pretty impressive.  Of course, if they did I suspect they would have presented it by now.   

Edited by The Big Bad

18 minutes ago, Malic said:

I dont know, the people at NG have been pretty good to fight. All the mails back and forth have been good natured trolling in the context of the war. 

All of this just sounds like Malarkey...

We enjoy a good scrap and you’ve been an active opponent. I can’t wish you luck but it’s been fun so far.

1 hour ago, kerschbs said:

We enjoy a good scrap and you’ve been an active opponent. I can’t wish you luck but it’s been fun so far.

I understand, you do the best you can with what you have. In the end, Apathy always wins. 

5 hours ago, firingline said:

I mean, sure, the events in question here happened. But NG says they take it very seriously, so it's not a problem. And if it's not really a problem, then the allegations are nonsense. And if the allegations are nonsense, then really, NpO is the one harassing NG here!

And if you say anything contrary to that, you're gaslighting. Because HoT says so.

Hate to say it but you're pretty much on the mark here.

4 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

Nobody has been shown any grounds yet.  It seems as if nobody wants to tell the membership of Polar anything.  Hell, they have not even messaged our nations yet.  I found out about this here.  They better have some something pretty impressive.  Of course, if they did I suspect they would have presented it by now.   

I hope they do indeed present you some solid grounds soon. This is quite an intangible situation and I wish you all the best of luck re-anchoring yourselves.

On 8/7/2022 at 9:42 PM, EaTeMuP said:

Signed,

The Polar Council

tenbob
JayMillz
Tharu
JadenStar10

Imperator Emeriti
Buuyo
RandomInterrupt
electron_sponge

And Tygaland, his signature was not put there.

23 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Stabs Lard of Duckness

That must be some voodoo doll you're using there bucko!

On 8/8/2022 at 11:46 PM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Splitter!

As if the Romans of Doom aren't enough, there is now the Polar Roman Empire for contending.  Such a mad world of Romans, Brutuses, and splitters we live in, smh. 

10 hours ago, berbers said:

Polar is whack, that is all

Wiggity whack!