This is a genuine comment and not an attempt to troll or anything: shouldn't this be somewhere other than alliance announcements? I don't see how this is in any way an "official release" by NPO seeing as you are neither a representative of the alliance nor releasing any meaningful statement.

Hahaha I agree with all comments above -congrat on being #4, also great job just sitting gather tech and collecting taxes,and yes this is irrelevant for an a alliance post.

Thanks,

Al

1 hour ago, Wolf man said:

Congrats!

Thank you.

42 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Congratulations, avoiding wars and getting years worth of free tech is certainly an arduous task but someone has to do it. 

This sig.. doesn't even include all my wars, nor does it count the hundreds of nukes I've eaten for the Order, but nice try. Also..  I was a major Armageddon/Karma war reparations participant. But.. nice to know the hurt lasts among the competition.

237759.png

33 minutes ago, lilweirdward said:

This is a genuine comment and not an attempt to troll or anything: shouldn't this be somewhere other than alliance announcements? I don't see how this is in any way an "official release" by NPO seeing as you are neither a representative of the alliance nor releasing any meaningful statement.

25 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

This isn't an announcement by the New Pacific Order is it? I agree with @lilweirdward that you seem to have gotten a little wayward in where you were meant to announce this.

20 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Hahaha I agree with all comments above -congrat on being #4, also great job just sitting gather tech and collecting taxes,and yes this is irrelevant for an a alliance post.

Thanks,

Al

You are all correct, this was in error. I meant to put it in the OWF. Please move there Admin.

And while yes, a lot of this is just sitting and gathering.. during the times I was able to be relevant, I did fight.. and I helped organize things after the Armageddon war, so while others may seek to diminish my contributions, it still holds meaning for me.

4 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Thank you.

This sig.. doesn't even include all my wars, nor does it count the hundreds of nukes I've eaten for the Order, but nice try. Also..  I was a major Armageddon/Karma war reparations participant. But.. nice to know the hurt lasts among the competition.

237759.png

You are all correct, this was in error. I meant to put it in the OWF. Please move there Admin.

And while yes, a lot of this is just sitting and gathering.. during the times I was able to be relevant, I did fight.. and I helped organize things after the Armageddon war, so while others may seek to diminish my contributions, it still holds meaning for me.

Karma was 13 years ago homeboy. You've done nothing in the last decade.

6 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Looks like he hasn’t fought a war in 6 or so years. That’s commitment. 

There's a lot that'd like to see us sell down and fight.. Maybe if I decide to ever end my rule I might just do that. Truth is, we all know, once you get to a certain tier and are a major power there's just nothing to fight due to proxy wars and the structure of the treaty webs. That's fortunately and unfortunately where I find myself. The dull steady march of progress may be just that.. but nevertheless.. it still makes you grow. My people have had a golden age. Your jealousy is noted, and dismissed.

3 hours ago, Maelstrom Vortex said:

There's a lot that'd like to see us sell down and fight.. Maybe if I decide to ever end my rule I might just do that. Truth is, we all know, once you get to a certain tier and are a major power there's just nothing to fight due to proxy wars and the structure of the treaty webs. That's fortunately and unfortunately where I find myself. The dull steady march of progress may be just that.. but nevertheless.. it still makes you grow. My people have had a golden age. Your jealousy is noted, and dismissed.

You mistake jealousy for scorn. Without war I’d have left this world long ago. You sit on your hoard of pixels, pixels which you did nothing to achieve besides accept free tech and maybe land raid alliance members who were leaving the game (though I don’t see this in your case on the war history screen.)

I’ve actually fought wars, accumulated casualties, lost and won conflicts. For someone who claims to enjoy war I feel like you should be jealous of us.

I’ll leave you be after this post. You’re obviously very proud of your pixels and which is something we’re never going to see eye to eye on. 

On 5/18/2022 at 7:46 AM, kerschbs said:

I’ve actually fought wars, accumulated casualties, lost and won conflicts. For someone who claims to enjoy war I feel like you should be jealous of us.

On this count.. you are correct. But I also know what a war involving me means which is almost unprecedented destruction at this point. I am proud of my pixels, because of who put them there, and the purpose they serve, and the patient work of putting it there. When will they serve said purpose? Your guess is as good as mine.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 10:06 PM, kerschbs said:

Congratulations, avoiding wars and getting years worth of free tech is certainly an arduous task but someone has to do it. 

Problem I  see is these stats were built up over many years which is rather easy to do..

There is no skill imo on on sitting on a nation and letting it build over the years.

Many in an associated alliance may not be too enthused on paying for a nation to growth did nothing for the alliance.

Nothing to be proud of I think..

On 5/19/2022 at 6:36 PM, Maelstrom Vortex said:

On this count.. you are correct. But I also know what a war involving me means which is almost unprecedented destruction at this point. I am proud of my pixels, because of who put them there, and the purpose they serve, and the patient work of putting it there. When will they serve said purpose? Your guess is as good as mine.

True.

Killing a nation off is easy.

Perhaps easier in one game over another..

Bunny states it is irrelevant for an a alliance post, hard to tell unless she agrees that the reason for the high stats is because of alliance help.

Bunny must know how it works

On 5/16/2022 at 7:40 PM, Maelstrom Vortex said:

And... 14 years later...
j7FivHp.png
Tied for #1 by Nation Strength, with still much work to be done.

Thank you Pacifica for all the fun years and for allowing me to soar for you.

Those numbers do not count up the tech taken -in over the years from newbs I guess.

No worries.

SE is an easy game when we look at it that way.

Create a nation, sell cheap tech , delete, since, repeat.

Well done guys

You've sent like a billion dongs. Is that not approx. 100 9mil tech deals? Where'd the rest come from?

That and the admissions that you haven't done anything in a decade prove the point of everyone who posted here. 

Free tech and stagnation. Very impressed.