Victory is Achieved!

Jason8

Kasmir_Banner.png

Flag_of_Kashmir.jpg

From the Desk of Jason8,

Crown Prince of Kashmir

Victory Is Achieved

vs. Doom Squad

Happily, it has come to my attention that one of Kashmir's members has successfully fended off three members of Doom Squad.  As a Declaration was made publicly, a public response from Kashmir is due.

Kashmir's member performed three spy operations on a member nation of Doom Squad.  This member's spies were caught by the Doom Squad nation's anti-espionage team on the third spy attempt.  This is unacceptable.  The spies that failed were abandoned behind enemy lines and are presumed to be executed by now.  Good riddance.

In response, Doom Squad did not open dialog with the government of Kashmir to find a peaceful resolution.  Instead, Doom Squad initiated a surprise update blitz that caused near-irreversible damage to the Kashmiri nation in question.  This is unacceptable behavior from an alliance of their status, and because of this, Kashmir recognized the hostilities of Doom Squad against her member nation and Kashmir condemned the actions of Doom Squad.  Fast forward to today, after a hard fought conflict:

Kashmir recognizes a state of Victory against Doom Squad

and

Kashmir Kashmir Kashmir Kashmir Kashmir

To show the complete and utter victory that the Kashmir member in question has achieved, screenshots are below.

Officially,                        

unknown.png

Jason8                             
Crown Prince of Kashmir

unknown.png

unknown.png

4 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Victory is in the eye of the beholder, but I guess if you're allowed to crow about it, then there's not much else to prove otherwise if they busted the stagger or moved on. Guess this was more of a punitive raid, then?

We defined from the beginning what our attacks would look like. An update worth of ground attacks and then peace.

39 minutes ago, firingline said:

We defined from the beginning what our attacks would look like. An update worth of ground attacks and then peace.

But see Kashmir beat you to declaring their objectives met. 

In any case the Doomshpere poking each other is pretty poor entertainment imo. 

14 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

But see Kashmir beat you to declaring their objectives met. 

In any case the Doomshpere poking each other is pretty poor entertainment imo. 

Very insensitive. FiringLine was living in fear for months wondering who was conducting those spy operations.

10 hours ago, Jason8 said:

Kasmir_Banner.png

Flag_of_Kashmir.jpg

From the Desk of Jason8,

Crown Prince of Kashmir

Victory Is Achieved

vs. Doom Squad

Happily, it has come to my attention that one of Kashmir's members has successfully fended off three members of Doom Squad.  As a Declaration was made publicly, a public response from Kashmir is due.

Kashmir's member performed three spy operations on a member nation of Doom Squad.  This member's spies were caught by the Doom Squad nation's anti-espionage team on the third spy attempt.  This is unacceptable.  The spies that failed were abandoned behind enemy lines and are presumed to be executed by now.  Good riddance.

In response, Doom Squad did not open dialog with the government of Kashmir to find a peaceful resolution.  Instead, Doom Squad initiated a surprise update blitz that caused near-irreversible damage to the Kashmiri nation in question.  This is unacceptable behavior from an alliance of their status, and because of this, Kashmir recognized the hostilities of Doom Squad against her member nation and Kashmir condemned the actions of Doom Squad.  Fast forward to today, after a hard fought conflict:

Kashmir recognizes a state of Victory against Doom Squad

and

Kashmir Kashmir Kashmir Kashmir Kashmir

To show the complete and utter victory that the Kashmir member in question has achieved, screenshots are below.

Officially,                        

unknown.png

Jason8                             
Crown Prince of Kashmir

unknown.png

unknown.png

Is this a necessary OWF post? 

Hakai steals the thread yet again, but is all of this necessary? Is there any reason to post on the OWF besides super-cereal treaties and chest thumping? I feel like there's a philosophical question here, but that makes my brain hurt, so I'm gonna look back at the Hakai post. 

1 minute ago, Duderonomy said:

Hakai steals the thread yet again, but is all of this necessary? Is there any reason to post on the OWF besides super-cereal treaties and chest thumping? I feel like there's a philosophical question here, but that makes my brain hurt, so I'm gonna look back at the Hakai post. 

Are you having an epiphany?