Victory is Achieved!

Jason8

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Pot, kettle?

Id be more upset about this if I were you, considering you got nuked and all. 

Do you get upset about being nuked? I didn't take you for one of those folks.

I get nuked, like, monthly. Tells me I'm doing something right.

3 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Hakai steals the thread yet again, but is all of this necessary? Is there any reason to post on the OWF besides super-cereal treaties and chest thumping? I feel like there's a philosophical question here, but that makes my brain hurt, so I'm gonna look back at the Hakai post. 

Necessary? Nah, But it's a thing that happened and this is the place where announce things that happen for people to talk about. As insignificant as the event may seem, it is at least an event- they are few and far between after-all. Joke or not at least they tried to inject some activity in these dusty old bones of a forum,

3 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Necessary? Nah, But it's a thing that happened and this is the place where announce things that happen for people to talk about. As insignificant as the event may seem, it is at least an event- they are few and far between after-all. Joke or not at least they tried to inject some activity in these dusty old bones of a forum,

For some weird reason, I feel the need to point out that I enjoyed Hakai's post and felt it stole the show. People seem to be taking it seriously.

Maelstroms top military advisers handed him a report. He looked at the report.. looked at it again, "Are you sure this number is correct."

"Yes, Sir... intel reports that his nation strength was re-evaluated by the independent inter-national monitors as being 69,420 and he has proclaimed victory." General Furyion advised his Emperor.

"Okay, I have to admit.. there is some genius to this. It's a bit inspiring. Almost wants to make me get stoned and get laid..... hrmm... heck.. why not." He looked over to Koudoawaia.. whose normally icey-jaws had taken a slightly rosen tinge to her cheeks. "We dine under the stars tonight on the highest peaks. We'll skip the stoned part though. Those leaves do weird things to my senses."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

23 hours ago, firingline said:

Do you get upset about being nuked? I didn't take you for one of those folks.

I get nuked, like, monthly. Tells me I'm doing something right.

I’m actually cranky I haven’t been nuked in a while. I feel so lonely. 

3 hours ago, firingline said:

Consider this an official invitation to join in on Johnny Apocalypse. 

Is that because you know I'm about to obliterate you? Also; I make the invites not you!

But yes @kerschbs I hereby invite you into my slots.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse