The JA Chronicles | COBRA Snek 35.

u1kpMH4.png

[mochi@cobra: Hello World.]

It has been one long week, hasn't it?

I hereby declare the end of the JA Chronicles.

I needn't go into detail over the things that have transpired as those involved are aware and in this vast planet, word spreads faster than an man on horseback preaching great riches. Johnny Apocalypse has been quite the entertainment for our alliances planet-wide. A man of many words, content and never backed from an argument. COBRA is sad to witness such a person leave after all he has accomplished and managed. Our planet has changed in so many different ways with his actions and we hope that like General Kanabis his retirement, despite his controversies, he rests easy now for creating water in a slowly drying planet.

COBRA thanks those who stood by him.

9vb7vOM.jpg

COBRA hereby cancels the Non-Aggression Pact with Non-Grata.

Acknowledgement is made to the efforts made to resolve our differences.

COBRA does not feel that the discussions within the Summit truly resolved anything.

NAP-time is hereby revoked.

brass-eye-tape-2871.jpg

TL:DR: Long Live JA, Non-Aggression Pact Cancelled.

Signed for COBRA,

Tikibird, The Tweety Bird King of Sneks.
 Mochi, The Orbiting Weather Man for Planet Bob, also Crown Prince.
 Gamestonk, COBRA's Royal Guard of Omeet and Teemo's.

CitizenKane, Money Printer Go BRR.

Cobra,

A good friend is hard to come by, but a worthy adversary is worth their weight in gold. Jonny was both. I hope that he isn't truly leaving, but wish him all the best if he does.

Sincerely, 

Joseph Muddog Black 

2 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Cobra,

A good friend is hard to come by, but a worthy adversary is worth their weight in gold. Jonny was both. I hope that he isn't truly leaving, but wish him all the best if he does.

Sincerely, 

Joseph Muddog Black 

Deleted his nation and discord. He's with GK now.

47 minutes ago, Kapleo said:

Deleted his nation and discord. He's with GK now.

Kap,

The brightest flames extinguish more quickly. Cobra's had a hot head, a large head, and now I'd imagine NGs head. I've been on the opposite side when Cobra was having fun. God help NG now.

Edited by Joseph Black

3 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Kap,

The brightest flames extinguish more quickly. Cobra's had a hot head, a large head, and now I'd imagine NGs head. I've been on the opposite side when Cobra was having fun. God help NG now.

God? God? 

Sem-T-tulo.png

5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Cobra,

Sincerely, 

Joseph Muddog Black 

Thank you for your words, Joseph. They're truly appreciated and I'll pass the message along for you. o7

Mochi.

9 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Agreed! 🙌

One day, NG looked around at the mountain where they lived and decided that they wanted a change. So they set out on a journey through the forests and hills. They climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until they reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and NG stopped to reconsider the situation. They couldn't see any way across. So they ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that they might have to turn back.

Suddenly, NG saw Cobra sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. NG decided to ask Cobra for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Cobra!" called NG from across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, NG! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked Cobra hesitantly.

"Because," NG replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to Cobra. But they asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed NG, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said Cobra

"Ahh...," crooned NG, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So Cobra agreed to take NG across the river. Cobra swam over to the bank and settled theirself near the mud to pick up their passenger. NG crawled onto the Cobra's back, their sharp claws prickling into Cobra’s soft hide, and Cobra slid into the river.

The muddy water swirled around them, but Cobra stayed near the surface so NG would not drown. Cobra kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, their flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, Cobra suddenly felt a sharp sting in their back and, out of the corner of their eye, saw NG remove their stinger from Cobra’s back. A deadening numbness began to creep into their limbs.

"You fool!" croaked Cobra, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

NG shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings Cobra’s back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

Self destruction - "Its my Nature", said Non Grata. 

/ooc/Johnny was a great player and will be sorely missed here. It's always sad to see a decent player/person leave. Despite the differences in our IC personas I still chatted with JA on a semi regular basis not about Planet Bob issues. /ooc/

I'll remember JA for the King if COBRA he was. He started the main channels that would evolve into the Boognish coalition, he was a wizard of the press. He oversaw some of the greatest expansion of COBRA FA and interests, he also was at the helm during its greatest collapse. 

The immediate circumstances of his leaving are regrettable and shouldn't have happened. JA as I see it is almost as much a victim to the bad actors as anyone involved in this continued deterioration. That said strength of character is important in a monarch, I should know Admin knows I wasn't the best one. And in the end JAs state couldn't allow him to face the challenges of the post Bicycle War world. A good King Cobra, charming and thoughtful, but not as revolutionary or arguably "Great" as General Kanabis. It was a hard act to follow, 95% of the time JA did wonderfully. 

Its taken me a long time to actually get this from my head to the paper. How the heck am I just supposed to sum up my friend of 2 years in a few paragraphs?? It's complicated like everything involved in these goings on. I regret I was powerless to stop the turmoil from tearing us apart. But there's only so much that could've been done. 

I stood by him 

I'll conclude with a simple goodbye Johnny, wish you didn't go. 

Your Imperialist friend

-Lucius 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

3 hours ago, citizenkane said:

Self destruction - "Its my Nature", said Non Grata. 

irony noun
iro·ny | \ ˈī-rə-nē  also ˈī(-ə)r-nē  \
plural ironies
Definition of irony
1a: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning

36 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

irony noun
iro·ny | \ ˈī-rə-nē  also ˈī(-ə)r-nē  \
plural ironies
Definition of irony
1a: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning

Those are certainly words, I think you will find you have missed the point rather spectacularly. 

But then, life in an echo chamber must be bliss. 

Your straw is clearly not metal, it must be plastic (pollution) or paper (disintegrates). 

1 hour ago, Master Hakai said:

0?ui=2&ik=2f53794c0a&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r8064416354250001038&th=179b4609a1977c9d&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-y5duCC0AISsmp3e-jtH3DWjWasAIdothoK8gPXprbeQbIcqDgsvCY1IGBUNi_xliLTA-37N5e6Gzc2_xkZdP2YLgXGz5nzYApSYGj2YftuvFSxQczKFBPmow&disp=emb&realattid=179b4606d60e4e019f71

A beautiful post. Eloquently sums up the entire situation in a nice little package yet at the same time gives all due representation of the eternal complexities involved. I couldn't have said it better myself and I couldn't agree more. It is a hilariously sad state of affairs this human condition from which we cannot escape. The truest of winners are those who no more and who are now more than ever. This miserable loser will miss the company of Apocalypse. And so will I. o/