A Farewell to Arms

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a very poor first impression of Non Grata years ago, but I have to say that they were very good and honest allies in Oculus. We did indeed win the game together. What a ride!

Sorry to see you hit IRON and Os on your way out, but I understand what it's like to have a thirst for vengeance that you never got to satisfy. 

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Most of Oculus is gone, and those who remain are at each other's throats. There is more hope now for freedom than there has been in years, all that remains are for others with grievances to also act.

How exactly? IRON and NPO make up 14.4% of the  population on their own and it's even more disproportionate with tech.  Then there's also Polar. Most people decided to be inactive and just hold onto their nations for longevity's sake. Sometimes they pump out treaties/announcement to feel alive, as well.  Most of the other alliances couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. NG wasn't big and they didn't care about it.

Anyone who was willing to do do a long-term low tier war would have done so already.

Edited by Monster

1 hour ago, Monster said:

How exactly? IRON and NPO make up 14.4% of the  population on their own and it's even more disproportionate with tech.  Then there's also Polar. Most people decided to be inactive and just hold onto their nations for longevity's sake. Sometimes they pump out treaties/announcement to feel alive, as well.  Most of the other alliances couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. NG wasn't big and they didn't care about it.

Anyone who was willing to do do a long-term low tier war would have done so already.

As someone who seriously dislikes most of Occulus (besides NPO who I am fond of) I agree 100%. Honestly I don’t think there is enough activity on this planet left to take down Pacifica much less them plus allies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 5:04 PM, kerschbs said:

As someone who seriously dislikes most of Occulus (besides NPO who I am fond of) I agree 100%. Honestly I don’t think there is enough activity on this planet left to take down Pacifica much less them plus allies.

I would take it as a kindness if someone would try though.   

On 8/11/2018 at 12:02 AM, Lysergide said:

A wayward traveller, care to join us as we travel down the rabbit hole together?

I have another calling on who to fight in my farewell to arms; although our final destination is likely on the same. See you on the other side. o7

On 8/19/2018 at 3:05 PM, Elorian said:

I just want to say I will always love NG. And Stewie. Happy to have stirred up trouble with you 《3 

:)

We had some great times over the years!

• 3 weeks later...