Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FROM: The Empress of War, The Imperial Bunker under The Palace of Eternal Sun and Rain, Labrys, Femocratic Lands.

Air superiority re-established.

Preparing for decisive actions.

The Empress of War

PS OOC I cannot believe I just posted this song, but...Vampir is going to get crazy for that, I'm going to enjoy her reaction when she'll return home :)

1 hour ago, Jack Layton said:

This won't just be one round, Chuck.

iSX is calling the shots here, not you, not AM. Junka has the power for judgment and he also has the power for mercy. A clear example needs to be set against the barbarians of this world. As a trusted advisor to the Imperium, I will assure you that your fate is out of your control.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

35 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

iSX is calling the shots here, not you, not AM. Junka has the power for judgment and he also has the power for mercy. A clear example needs to be set against the barbarians of this world. As a trusted advisor to the Imperium, I will assure you that your fate is out of your control.

He's only calling shots for you, gorgeous :P

Otherwise you'd be here on the battlefield with the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

He's only calling shots for you, gorgeous :P

Otherwise you'd be here on the battlefield with the rest of us.

If you dig further into this statement, you will find that we had no real motivation to enter. The caliber of AMs lower teir was no match for our wonder heavy hitters- and all it would have done was speed up your death blow.

A prolong suffering against an organic iSX is more desirable. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If you dig further into this statement, you will find that we had no real motivation to enter. The caliber of AMs lower teir was no match for our wonder heavy hitters- and all it would have done was speed up your death blow.

A prolong suffering against an organic iSX is more desirable. 

I call cop out.

I never thought I'd live to see Hitchcock submit to the will of Junka Loompa.

tumblr_mcwyus6_CAN1qlv22zo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, General Kanabis said:

I call cop out.

I never thought I'd live to see Hitchcock submit to the will of Junka Loompa.

tumblr_mcwyus6_CAN1qlv22zo1_500.gif

Nope, it's true.

We offered to send ghosts over to iSX in response to Cobra's slip-ins, but apparently we missed the 'deadline' of such a 'heroic'endeavor. 

When I asked Morphine if AM would like to have our company, it was readily shot down in a pool of 'political correctness'. Seeing the overall picture, our entry or not, the result will be the same: an Imperium victory.

52 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Nope, it's true.

We offered to send ghosts over to iSX in response to Cobra's slip-ins, but apparently we missed the 'deadline' of such a 'heroic'endeavor. 

When I asked Morphine if AM would like to have our company, it was readily shot down in a pool of 'political correctness'. Seeing the overall picture, our entry or not, the result will be the same: an Imperium victory.

We'll see.

But if you're wrong, we're all going to sit here and watch you-

tumblr_inline_mp937m_Mqb_R1qz4rgp.gif

10 hours ago, Greatest Mothers said:

FROM: The Empress of War, The Imperial Bunker under The Palace of Eternal Sun and Rain, Labrys, Femocratic Lands.

Air superiority re-established.

Preparing for decisive actions.

The Empress of War

PS OOC I cannot believe I just posted this song, but...Vampir is going to get crazy for that, I'm going to enjoy her reaction when she'll return home :)

I love that.

Oh, my God, we have a bunch of battleships now! :D

Interiors from 3:17 of the video are appreciable, but I want to change the office of the commander as being such

Audience-Chamber-Inside-The-Linderhof-Pa

Some little comfort and style is deserved by high officers

:D

The Empress of Peace.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

22 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

LoF is lucky Junka told us not to ghost, Neptune and Jonesing would have ripped his head off.

What would you know about high level fighting, stay low kid, best place for u

On 7/11/2017 at 2:20 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

I am half in the bag, but I count 27 offensive wars declared by AM to 24 by SNX, despite us being roughly two thirds their size. And that's before I've even started trying lol.

19 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

I am half in the bag, but I count 27 offensive wars declared by AM to 24 by SNX, despite us being roughly two thirds their size. And that's before I've even started trying lol.

With 20 of us in anarchy and 3 in PM. SNX has 16 in PM and 19 in anarchy. 

25 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

1. Most ISX warfighters hit no more than two targets

2. Most ISX warfighters have lower infrastructure levels, meaning less cash value is being destroyed

3. ISX has a greater volume of nukes, and generally better warchests

4. ISX upper tier has a massive tech advantage, and is compressed in range

5. ISX is currently outdamaging AM in offensive wars (though thats not completely relevant)

AM seems built in a way that maximizes casualties, but the Imperium considers casualties irrelevant. What's going to happen is attrition, because the longer the war continues, the greater the advantage ISX has in the lower tiers as AM runs out of money.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

2. Most ISX warfighters have lower infrastructure levels, meaning less cash value is being destroyed

3. ISX has a greater volume of nukes, and generally warchests

AM seems built in a way that maximizes casualties, but the Imperium considers casualties irrelevant. What's going to happen is attrition, because the longer the war continues, the greater the advantage ISX has in the lower tiers.

Lol... how do u build to maximize causalities? we are good... oh man, we are good 

Just now, ericsw said:

Lol... how do u build to maximize causalities? we are good... oh man, we are good 

Most ISX nations engaging have no more than 4999 infra, vs many of AMs nations having 6000+. Infra at higher levels is hundred of millions of dollars greater in value than infra at lower levels, which means AM is losing more valuable infrastructure than ISX. We are also intentionally knocking down nations that are close to achieving WRC status.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Most ISX nations engaging have no more than 4999 infra, vs many of AMs nations having 6000+. Infra at higher levels is hundred of millions of dollars greater in value than infra at lower levels, which means AM is losing more valuable infrastructure than ISX. We are also intentionally knocking down nations that are close to achieving WRC status.

which nation is close to having WRC that doesnt have it? name one

BTW, I heard a rumour this dude was planning on getting a WRC, I intentionally targetted him to defeat him and prevent him getting a WRC

TO: Eronux | FROM: ericsw123
TYPE: Defeat Alert | DATE: 7/12/2017 6:31:44 AM 

Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 40.84 infrastructure has been destroyed, 3.52 technology was lost and $5,000,000.00 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

10 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

3. ISX has a greater volume of nukes, and generally better warchests

5. ISX is currently outdamaging AM in offensive wars (though thats not completely relevant)

AM seems built in a way that maximizes casualties, but the Imperium considers casualties irrelevant. What's going to happen is attrition, because the longer the war continues, the greater the advantage ISX has in the lower tiers as AM runs out of money.

How they gonna run out of money first when the only strategy in your playbook is to eat defeat alerts?  Those higher infra builds AM has means they've been making more money between wars than you, and your high tech builds mean your toys cost more. 

I don't think we'll be seeing AM in general going broke first here.

Sorry Ericsw, you might be a good individual fighter, but the Imperium is simply superior in terms of logistics and organization. We are capable of rebuilding from the war much better than AM is, just like we are capable of supplying aid to low tier fighters better. 

If AM is unwilling to learn from its mistakes, then we will grind it down via attrition.