Jihad on the Pervert Junka

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

Probably part of the agreement is to not post the agreement. As neither side has publicly posted said agreement.

There was no such term as far as I'm aware of. Otherwise Junka wouldn't keep harping on about it.

16 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Probably part of the agreement is to not post the agreement. As neither side has publicly posted said agreement.

He kept directing me to ask Polar. He also says he doesn't post it because it's "not my business"

He has not once said that he isn't allowed to post it; he just knows how full of !@#$ he is and that he probably violated the hell out of the terms as they were dictated.

9 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

He kept directing me to ask Polar. He also says he doesn't post it because it's "not my business"

Yeah but he really shouldn't be making it the peanut gallery's business then, by talking about the agreement being violated when the terms aren't public knowledge.

He has not once said that he isn't allowed to post it; he just knows how full of !@#$ he is and that he probably violated the hell out of the terms as they were dictated.

Yeah I agree it's to stop people giving the same scrutiny to ISX, that we are meant to be giving AM on his word only.

Edited by Jay Kay

Just now, Jay Kay said:

Yeah but he really shouldn't be making it the peanut gallery's business then, by talking about the agreement being violated when the terms aren't public knowledge.

It's not very good propaganda or evidence when he doesn't post the agreed term that was violated, but instead say "believe me or ask the handful who know at Polar".

Yeah I agree it's to stop people giving the same scrutiny to ISX, that we are meant to be giving AM on his word only.

and that's exactly why i declared on his broke ass member and he had to bring someone out of PM early to quad me :v

1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

Exactly! :)

Unfortunately, Junka thinks he's too clever to get caught out ... shame he hasn't the smarts to back up this confidence ... otherwise it may have worked.

On 11/8/2017 at 7:22 PM, Immortan Junka said:

That's a highly selective snapshot that doesn't capture the damage of the entire war, but you knew that. In about a week or two that will reverse when the outsider Coltaine is staggered, and AvengerFin and others roll out of PM.

Congrats though, you outdamaged us for a one-week period

Can you be quicker to conclude the whole thing?

I have Spider who wants to dealt more damage and have the means to do so, I have even suggested to raisahab to immediatly accept the peace offer, since his economy is crumbling and I don't want destroy another nation like it happened with edgefell and almost happened with celestria.

The Empress of Peace.

34 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Can you be quicker to conclude the whole thing?

I have Spider who wants to dealt more damage and have the means to do so, I have even suggested to raisahab to immediatly accept the peace offer, since his economy is crumbling and I don't want destroy another nation like it happened with edgefell and almost happened with celestria.

The Empress of Peace.

LOL! You have several SNX nations fighting right now who are totally bankrupt, several more who are dead ducks who have blown all their money and will never recover.:lol1: I get that you are used to Junka's wonderful leadership and that he looks after number 1 whilst ignoring others, but... why not break that mould and help your team mates out instead?;)

I remember when I asked about why AM would agree to this no ghosting term a month back, the response I got from AM was it didn't exist; they just didn't want ghosts. So I'm not sure where Junka got the idea this was agreed upon, but any proof on such an agreement being made would be interesting (If such an agreement was ever made).

I haven't seen any official confirmation from AM it even exists.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

2 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

LOL! You have several SNX nations fighting right now who are totally bankrupt, several more who are dead ducks who have blown all their money and will never recover.:lol1: I get that you are used to Junka's wonderful leadership and that he looks after number 1 whilst ignoring others, but... why not break that mould and help your team mates out instead?;)

There's an alliance that have 1.5 times more members than the other, such alliance actually receive proportionally slightly less damage by losing three nations than the other alliance losing two nations, and the number of almost dead nations is about the same for both alliances ;)

This is the situation, while in such thread we have few selected members who are boasting their warchests, and someone like you who is endagering so many AM members just only to pursuit a personal revenge. If it'll keep going such way, in the long run it'll probably end with most AM members hating you, Khan: are you aware of that?

The Empress of Peace.

37 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

There's an alliance that have 1.5 times more members than the other, such alliance actually receive proportionally slightly less damage by losing three nations than the other alliance losing two nations, and the number of almost dead nations is about the same for both alliances ;)

This is the situation, while in such thread we have few selected members who are boasting their warchests, and someone like you who is endagering so many AM members just only to pursuit a personal revenge. If it'll keep going such way, in the long run it'll probably end with most AM members hating you, Khan: are you aware of that?

The Empress of Peace.

I don't speak for AM. Never have done, never will. But let's not worry about them, they might feel sorry for you and give you peace, whilst I won't and I'm here for at least another year.B-)

So let's get back to me and the point I raised about you helping out your fellow alliance members eh? It appears that once they've been killed off, you lot just let them die. Little to no aid and I'm not just talking about this war either.;) Meanwhile, your social security junkie Junka is filling his boots with charity that they are in much need of, whilst simultaneously being the worst ever producer that producerism has ever created!:lol1:

48 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nobody cares what a rogue thinks.

Don't you take your anger out on me! I've done nothing to hurt you.

You need some anger management, here's a song to help you calm down:-

4 billion green bottles sitting on the wall,

4 billion green bottles sitting on the wall,

And if 1 green bottle should accidentally fall,

there'll be 3 billion nine hundr....

It goes on for about a year or two.;)

3 hours ago, Greatest Mothers said:

The Empress of Peace.

7 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I remember when I asked about why AM would agree to this no ghosting term a month back, the response I got from AM was it didn't exist; they just didn't want ghosts. So I'm not sure where Junka got the idea this was agreed upon, but any proof on such an agreement being made would be interesting (If such an agreement was ever made).

I haven't seen any official confirmation from AM it even exists.

All this from someone in peace mode, that's just funny

1 hour ago, Greatest Mothers said:

You're a quite annoying kind of moron: I just switched in peace mode three hours ago, after the post you're commenting, because raisahab agreed to peace, the war with AM is ending.

The Empress of Peace.

Well i think its funny how you talk about people begging to get peace and you jump in to peace mode right away, its laughable.

Well if the war is ending then i guess you all failed Junkas plan to wipe AM out totally 

Just now, Devialance said:

Well i think its funny how you talk about people begging to get peace and you jump in to peace mode right away, its laughable.

No, it's rational: this nation is meant to grow, not to be used as meat for cannon, I have to buy the wonder not to waste further money.

This is the war status of Femocratic Lands, by the way:

War Declaration Date War Declared By War Declared On Outcome
8/6/2017 11:21:03 PM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Ruler: Greatest Mothers
Imperium of Supernova X

team_Pink.gif

one piece
Ruler: raisahab
Apocalypse Meow
Peace Declared
7/26/2017 11:30:55 PM

*Expired*

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Imperium of Supernova X

team_Aqua.gif

Empire of Celestria
Ruler: Emperor Lucas
Apocalypse Meow
Peace Declared
7/10/2017 7:05:11 PM

*Expired*

team_Pink.gif

Land Of Freedom
Ruler: ericsw123
Apocalypse Meow

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Imperium of Supernova X
War Expired
7/10/2017 6:50:20 PM

*Expired*

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Imperium of Supernova X

team_Pink.gif

Conservative South
Ruler: Body Jryant
Apocalypse Meow
War Expired
7/10/2017 6:50:04 PM

*Expired*

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Imperium of Supernova X

team_Pink.gif

The State
Ruler: Serberus
Apocalypse Meow
War Expired

Then there's even the war against edgefell, but it doesn't appear since his nation has ceased to exist shortly after.

The only war we lost was against ericsw123 - then there's this last war that is theoretically lost just only because we didn't attack anymore after the announcement, even if we still had more nukes and a far larger warchest than one piece who simply couldn't sustain the rhythm to the end.

Your war status is:

No Record Found

That means that you've spent 1.5 months posting here without actually being involved in a single war: now, that's really laughable.

Just now, Devialance said:

Well if the war is ending then i guess you all failed Junkas plan to wipe AM out totally 

I don't know what was his plan, personally I don't think that it could be possible, and nor even desirable, to totally wipe out a whole alliance.

The only plan that worked, for sure, is your plan to open your mouth while doing nothing, but it have just been exposed so it didn't work fine.

The Empress of Peace.

34 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

No, it's rational: this nation is meant to grow, not to be used as meat for cannon, I have to buy the wonder not to waste further money.

This is the war status of Femocratic Lands, by the way:

War Declaration Date War Declared By War Declared On Outcome
8/6/2017 11:21:03 PM

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Imperium of Supernova X

team_Pink.gif

one piece
Ruler: raisahab
Apocalypse Meow
Peace Declared
7/26/2017 11:30:55 PM

*Expired*

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Imperium of Supernova X

team_Aqua.gif

Empire of Celestria
Ruler: Emperor Lucas
Apocalypse Meow
Peace Declared
7/10/2017 7:05:11 PM

*Expired*

team_Pink.gif

Land Of Freedom
Ruler: ericsw123
Apocalypse Meow

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Imperium of Supernova X
War Expired
7/10/2017 6:50:20 PM

*Expired*

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Imperium of Supernova X

team_Pink.gif

Conservative South
Ruler: Body Jryant
Apocalypse Meow
War Expired
7/10/2017 6:50:04 PM

*Expired*

team_Brown.gif

Femocratic Lands
Imperium of Supernova X

team_Pink.gif

The State
Ruler: Serberus
Apocalypse Meow
War Expired

Then there's even the war against edgefell, but it doesn't appear since his nation has ceased to exist shortly after.

The only war we lost was against ericsw123 - then there's this last war that is theoretically lost just only because we didn't attack anymore after the announcement, even if we still had more nukes and a far larger warchest than one piece who simply couldn't sustain the rhythm to the end.

Your war status is:

No Record Found

That means that you've spent 1.5 months posting here without actually being involved in a single war: now, that's really laughable.

I don't know what was his plan, personally I don't think that it could be possible, and nor even desirable, to totally wipe out a whole alliance.

The only plan that worked, for sure, is your plan to open your mouth while doing nothing, but it have just been exposed so it didn't work fine.

The Empress of Peace.

Well unlike SNX my alliance only get in wars when we need to and not because we have a dumb leader name junka. 

So you do not know what the leader of your alliance has planned, thats a pretty crap leader.

What have you done ? 685,159 Casualties not a damn thing by the looks of it 

Edited by Devialance

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Devialance told me years ago he is sending off tech to sell down to hit me.

Really years ago, has it been that long, well check the nation its happening now, i guess thats why you quickly ran to peace talks so you can hit peace mode

15 minutes ago, Devialance said:

So you do not know what the leader of your alliance has planned, thats a pretty crap leader.

I really don't care, Junka is funny, that's enough to know.

15 minutes ago, Devialance said:

What have you done ? 685,159 Casualties not a damn thing by the looks of it 

That may be also due I had zero to very few casualities in various wars, and I'm not just only talking about the recent wars against Celestria and Edgefell

The Empress of Peace.