Never Say Never Again

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

"Death to you all"

That's NPO if I've ever heard it. You've become Pacifican lackeys, Regardless of how much you deny it, you are their pawns, doing their bidding, going against everything you stand for, or claimed to stand for. I have never felt more betrayed in my life. $%&@ Polaris, and $%&@ you Grub.

Go ahead and warn me.

Far from it Merger, but you hang on to whatever fantasy you believe in if it helps.  We are actually NG's pawns for the record, but none the less we still stand for exactly what we always have, Order.  We have had our issues with Pacifica, none more than me, but time is a curious thing. 

You can rant and rave all you like, when the dust settles and the world ends there will be Order.  Then our work is done, you left to do whatever it was you are doing, I stayed to help build something else.  There is a reason I am MiniTru, and it isn't for my diplomatic smile.

See you in your crater later

20 hours ago, Wayfarer said:

How on earth did you of all people wind up in GPA lol

Part of me always was hippie and this isn't my first time in GPA.

15 hours ago, Branimir said:

No, not everyone.

Only pussies.

I know you love us, speacially me. :smug:

15 hours ago, Lady Dakota said:

Because I was a bad CN momma and skipped teaching him where all the best alliances are. :P

Come to sing kumbaya my lord with me mom, we have a campfire and marshmallows. :wub:

2 hours ago, Rush Sykes said:

So basically nobody is ever going to try again. Oddly enough, that is fine by me.

There's really nothing to do but tie yourself to whatever faction of Occulus you like best and wait for Occulus to eventually fracture.

35 minutes ago, Azaghul said:

There's really nothing to do but tie yourself to whatever faction of Occulus you like best and wait for Occulus to eventually fracture.

That's working great for ODN... How many allies have you lost in the past year?

11 hours ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Far from it Merger, but you hang on to whatever fantasy you believe in if it helps.  We are actually NG's pawns for the record, but none the less we still stand for exactly what we always have, Order.  We have had our issues with Pacifica, none more than me, but time is a curious thing. 

You can rant and rave all you like, when the dust settles and the world ends there will be Order.  Then our work is done, you left to do whatever it was you are doing, I stayed to help build something else.  There is a reason I am MiniTru, and it isn't for my diplomatic smile.

See you in your crater later

I don't see any crater, all I see is a Polaris that has betrayed everything it stood for. I am, now, ashamed to have ever called myself a Polar. I am ashamed of what you have become, or maybe this is what you've always been, Grub. There will be no Order when the dust settles. The Orders will be ripped apart and you will hopefully come to realize the depth of your errors.

12 minutes ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

I don't see any crater, all I see is a Polaris that has betrayed everything it stood for. I am, now, ashamed to have ever called myself a Polar. I am ashamed of what you have become, or maybe this is what you've always been, Grub. There will be no Order when the dust settles. The Orders will be ripped apart and you will hopefully come to realize the depth of your errors.

I think you lack understanding the difference between betrayal and progression. 

Polar is Polar, always has been and always will be- in a sense that they are not swayed, strong-armed, manipulated, or intimidated.

It amazes me the amount of people who are mad at polar for being on the giving end again- a lot of whom are the same people who band wagoned Polar when they stood isolated.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

I think you lack understanding the difference between betrayal and progression. 

Polar is Polar, always has been and always will be- in a sense that they are not swayed, strong-armed, manipulated, or intimidated.

It amazes me the amount of people who are mad at polar for being on the giving end again- a lot of whom are the same people who band wagoned Polar when they stood isolated. And now that the big bear is on the prowl, half arse alliances are pissing their pants.

I was a member of Polaris for almost five years. I served in her government for two. I would hardly say I was ever on the opposing side of the web from them.

1 minute ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

I was a member of Polaris for almost five years. I served in her government for two. I would hardly say I was ever on the opposing side of the web from them.

And if that's the case than you already know you are causing more of an embarrassment on yourself (pulling the 'I was gov once' card)

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

And if that's the case than you already know you are causing more of an embarrassment on yourself (pulling the 'I was gov once' card)

In what way? I was gov when Polar was ascending to the top of the world in 2012 and 2013. Not now, when it is sacrificing everything it stood for in exchange for some pixels.

Bold thought: Polar and NG got tired of burying axes in each others skulls once a year, pulled them out, and decided to go on a grand crusade together. Unsure how that's selling out?

Just now, Caustic said:

Bold thought: Polar and NG got tired of burying axes in each others skulls once a year, pulled them out, and decided to go on a grand crusade together. Unsure how that's selling out?

I was not upset when Polar signed with NG. Instead I saw it as a prudent, political move. They saw Doom as the biggest threat to their security (and justifiably so), so they signed with an Oculus alliance in order to secure their position.

They sold out when they signed with Pacifica. That is what infuriated me and has caused me to nearly double my post count in the last few hours.

4 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Wasn't talking about NG, since this is a thread about a NPO/NpO treaty, but feel free to think that NG is relevant and is not just a pawn.

2 hours ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

I was not upset when Polar signed with NG. Instead I saw it as a prudent, political move. They saw Doom as the biggest threat to their security (and justifiably so), so they signed with an Oculus alliance in order to secure their position.

They sold out when they signed with Pacifica. That is what infuriated me and has caused me to nearly double my post count in the last few hours.

I dont know how working at trying to resolve past differences is selling out.  If anything it shows resolve to work on mistakes of the past to become better and be able to move forward. Something i think some whom are getting what they are today seem to dont understand .. or else they would not be in the position they are in today.  Just Saying

2 hours ago, Vladimir Poutine said:

Signing with Pacifica has changed nothing in reality, our treaty with NG was sufficient if our goal was to be prudent re DOOM. We signed with the NPO because we wanted to, because after years of being hostile over very old issues, the leaderships of both alliances decided that enough was enough.  What we share in common is far more than what divides us, and the things that divide us pale into insignificance when faced with what this world has become.

You can be upset all you like, you left Polaris for a different vibe and that was your right.  It is our right however to do as we please with our FA as directed by our Emperor, the fact it upsets people mean it is probably a good idea.  Polar has never sought to rule the world, but we also have a place in it.  Our determination is that it should be alongside a rampant Pacifica not dying for a cause we don't support, believe in or give a rat's about.  You hold onto whatever you like, we have made our choices and I am very comfortable with them.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

12 minutes ago, keeology said:

Vote NADC for blue Senate. 

Am I doing it right?

Wasn't expecting this, well best of luck to both orders

I believe you are searching for the VOTE GRUB key, but you appear to be confused.

Vote Grub 

13 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

We mourn its passing. 

You would be wise to care more about public perception. It's central to politics.

Besides which, your whole tough guy act on here gets annoying after, you know, eight years or so.