Never Say Never Again

1 hour ago, hadesflames said:

You're absolutely right, Smurf. I can confirm that behind closed doors, Polar still has great disdain for Pacifica. They simply got closer to them for political gain and nothing more. You can rest sure that there's absolutely 0 trust or mutual friendship in this treaty.

Yep, absolutely useless as a Minister, a traitor as a member of government and yet you still think you are entitled to sprout an opinion on topics beyond your simple mind's comprehension.  Do you ever wonder why you didn't know anything that was going on?  I mean really did you ever wonder why I thought you were a failure? Look no further than trying to ego post in an allies treaty thread.  You are completely clueless as usual and nothing will ever change.  I look forward to the day when you piss off Hoo sufficiently that we can destroy you like we should have before you ran like a little girl crying for protection.

If I wanted an opinion on Polaris the last people I would ask is the expelled traitor who has been trying to point score from day one.  Save your efforts champ, I signed the treaty.

You should seriously have a look inside that deep recess, unplug your self-appointed right to be right function and leave politics to those who aren't simpletons.

1 hour ago, Unknown Smurf said:

The assumption that Pacifica (and to a lesser extent NG) would bring Polar (or any alliance) into it's fold for anything beyond political gain is not patently false; given the Digiterra's well documented history I daresay it's all but fact. At the very least one would see it's more than just hearsay. If Pacifica and Polar had truly just buried the hatchet (as you have done so basically 2 years ago) the status quo would remain and Pacifica would just not actively plot against Polaris (I'd say vice versa but implying Polar had the ability to ever do so is laughable).

If it was simply a renewal of friendship at most a NAP would be signed. A military treaty such as this given the motivations and foresight of the governments involved all but confirms my analysis. Pacifica either sees a need to either give itself political leverage in Oculus or forsees a world where Oculus no longer exists. 

The attack on Invicta follows perfectly in line with this narrative. It is Pacificas MO to remove potential threats well before they even realize they are a threat. Removing them (and potentially Sparta) guarantees that any threat to Pacifica (VE, Umb, whoever) has no potential coalition ever. Couple that with their treaty of Polar puts that you in the exact same position Polar was in before the OoO was originally cancelled: Pacificas pawn. Or maybe you even see yourself as a Knight, Queen or even King -- it is irrelevant. The hand of Pacifica still guides you.

You can think whatever you like champion, honestly there is no argument that would convince you that you are not correct.    Keep running the scenarios in your simulator and eventually you will post something that actually happens and you will be able to point to your post and say "I was right''.  You need to run a few more permutations though because you are not considering all the variables correctly.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I mean really did you ever wonder why I thought you were a failure?

No, I never cared about your opinion, I've always considered you a worthless moron. That hasn't changed, you merely continue to reinforce that fact with every mindless sentence you utter.

Interesting to see Polar continue to fail even without me.

Now, get it through your thick skull, I don't give a crap about you, I couldn't care less about your opinions, and your words mean absolutely nothing to me. The fact that you think I care about anything you say, your alliance, or this game is just completely laughable.

Edited by hadesflames

21 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Yep, absolutely useless as a Minister, a traitor as a member of government and yet you still think you are entitled to sprout an opinion on topics beyond your simple mind's comprehension.  Do you ever wonder why you didn't know anything that was going on?  I mean really did you ever wonder why I thought you were a failure? Look no further than trying to ego post in an allies treaty thread.  You are completely clueless as usual and nothing will ever change.  I look forward to the day when you piss off Hoo sufficiently that we can destroy you like we should have before you ran like a little girl crying for protection.

If I wanted an opinion on Polaris the last people I would ask is the expelled traitor who has been trying to point score from day one.  Save your efforts champ, I signed the treaty.

You should seriously have a look inside that deep recess, unplug your self-appointed right to be right function and leave politics to those who aren't simpletons.

You can think whatever you like champion, honestly there is no argument that would convince you that you are not correct.    Keep running the scenarios in your simulator and eventually you will post something that actually happens and you will be able to point to your post and say "I was right''.  You need to run a few more permutations though because you are not considering all the variables correctly.

I am always right. You will see it when you step back and realize my words are not directed at Polar, but at those not invited to the Polar/Pacifica/etc boys club. 

As for hades, I believe he was joking. "They simply got closer to them for political gain and nothing more. You can rest sure that there's absolutely 0 trust or mutual friendship in this treaty" sounds extremely sarcastic to me. But I don't know him and I can't say for sure.

3 minutes ago, hadesflames said:

No, I never cared about your opinion, I've always considered you a worthless moron. That hasn't changed, you merely continue to reinforce that fact with every mindless sentence you utter.

Interesting to see Polar continue to fail even without me.

Now, get it through your thick skull, I don't give a crap about you, I couldn't care less about your opinions, and your words mean absolutely nothing to me. The fact that you think I care about anything you say, your alliance, or this game is just completely laughable.

You seem to care... It is easy to hide behind the ''I don't care'' facade but the passion is evident.

4 hours ago, Unknown Smurf said:

I am always right. You will see it when you step back and realize my words are not directed at Polar, but at those not invited to the Polar/Pacifica/etc boys club. 

As for hades, I believe he was joking. "They simply got closer to them for political gain and nothing more. You can rest sure that there's absolutely 0 trust or mutual friendship in this treaty" sounds extremely sarcastic to me. But I don't know him and I can't say for sure.

I've never known hades to use sarcasm. lol

As every other ex-polar member and AG + Eatem has chipped in their two cents, dropped hints towards secret backroom discussions and/or invoked Rnadom's name, I'm going to say something too, because it's fun. 

I think it's a good, smart move to sign NPO, and I couldn't be happier to see an ally do a lot of chess related things sign a treaty with my first home. It might seem different than the culture I or Merger (or others) once embraced when we were in Polaris, but a lot has changed since Random was the emperor, chiefly that certain alliances stopped rolling Polaris every year.

Following White Chocolate's example in various places.

Hail Pacifica

Hail Polaris

Something about casualties!

On 6/8/2016 at 3:21 PM, Van Hoo III said:

Well, of course I'm joking. That does it. More emotes from me from now on. ;)

I had some good advice about how alliance leaders (even when they are no longer) need to be careful about what they say, including making jokes recently.  I'll pass it along :D

Edited by White Chocolate

40 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

I had some good advice about how alliance leaders (even when they are no longer) need to be careful about what they say, including making jokes recently.  I'll pass it along :D

That guy might be on to something. Thanks! :P

This must have been incredibly humbling.

Sorry y'all had to taste the mayo.

Here's hoping the planet explodes.

Edited by IYIyTh

On 6/9/2016 at 6:39 AM, Unknown Smurf said:

...The bolded part above, the reference to Randoms pragmatic reply as well as your post about this treaty being what you want/Polar not being able to betray itself paints a very clear picture that Polar is not in looking towards a Doom war. It takes half a brain to realize which potential wars remain even without insider knowledge.

It seems that it takes more than half a brain to realise that Grub's initial statement, which you bolded, was based on a premise not of his own. He was simply extrapolating someone else's logic, rather than making a statement of Polar position on the value and motive of our NG signing..

Edited by Mihail the Just

• 2 weeks later...