TBCNG Treaty

2 minutes ago, MitchellBade said:

Well this !@#$@#$ sucks

I know, right? It's like I might actually have to share opponents with you. Something might touch and then it gets awkward and the moment is ruined. Not to mention the course of antibiotics that I'll need to take afterwards.

19 hours ago, King Wally said:

Wait.... this isn't Omaha Beach? Hoo you bastard you've landed us on the wrong dam target again!!!!

Does it matter as long as it is a target rich environment? If not an enemy, we shoot roos.

2 hours ago, Isolatar said:

Oh Hoo and Shuru... Enjoy your new ally, and try your best not to get stabbed in the back. I actually like (well liked) you guys. 

I would say they are certainly less naive than your former home was.

21 hours ago, Isolatar said:

Oh Hoo and Shuru... Enjoy your new ally, and try your best not to get stabbed in the back. I actually like (well liked) you guys. 

The fact that anyone in DK leadership can make this claim after margravegate is tragic and hilarious at the same time.

1 hour ago, Caustic said:

The fact that anyone in DK leadership can make this claim after margravegate is tragic and hilarious at the same time.

Just to make sure that history is not rewritten,  Lord Hershey and I were Doom Kingdom leadership.  Isolatar was not, and he left relatively early to do his own thing.  Considering Lord Hershey and I were the leaders and WE were completely unaware of what Margrave had said to Freelancer,  certainly Iso was not and so II hardly think it is relevant as a come back to anything he says.  

As for the actual issue, it is highly unfortunate that one of our allies such as yourselves - Non Grata -  did not have anyone who found out about it in advance and bring in to my or Lord Hershey's attention as I'm sure you would of done, being the fine allies you were.   The matter could of been easily resolved before it apparently got out of hand.  Perhaps Non Grata and Doom Kingdom could of used it as a CB.  That could of been epic :D  But no such luck.  Both of us failed in intelligence gathering apparently while Lord Hitchcock is clearly "The Man" in that area.  A very intelligent individual for getting the logs, which I'm sure he kept close until the right time.

But I should get us back on topic.  TBC - may Non Grata be as good an ally to you as they have been for us. Seems like a well made match.  I approve.   Hail NG!  Hail TBC!  

Edited by White Chocolate

2 hours ago, Caustic said:

I'm going to echo what WC said, I have never been government in DK. Off the top of my head, the highest position I held in DK was the astonishing ordinary member rank. I know, it shocked me as well when I was looking back at it.

I left DK before I could find a department to work in, just so I could hit Valhalla. Something that NG and others praised me for and what your allies did not like at all.