FCA declaration

9 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Oh I'm having a good time. But I prefer you direct your scrutiny towards the bastard that backstabed the planet!  

ask maloney how that worked out for him

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sephiroth said:

Thank you, we accept your surrender.

Baron Von Strucker never attacked the LPC & I think with him leading the alliance; there is no need for FCA to be attacked further. They've also agreed to ban Lucius from the alliance. I ask Monsters Inc limit their attack Lucius, who is no longer FCA.

Monsters Inc accepts this approach.

1 hour ago, tobiash said:

The now is the time to show that you had no part in this and dont approve of it.

Surrender and move to the Cobra AA and we will work some thing out, I give my word

42 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I owe you nothing, I didn't say that FCA should be excused from consequences. I said that LPCN looks like a vulture for this:

I am petty sure that most here know that I would never have tried to keep FCA as minnions and if any one had tried to force me into breaking word in regards to the surrender I would have gone all the way to protect FCA. I agree that my post could have been more clear then it was. But I did promised them that we would work some thing out and I really take it as an personal insult that you try to spin it as anything else then an attempt to help the nations of FCA out of the trouble Lucius put them in!

And peace wins the day :)

o/LPCN

o/Monsters Inc

o/FCA

Edited by tobiash
typo

19 minutes ago, Walshington said:

Could someone who has bothered to track this...  event, and is reasonably literate, please take the time to document it here?  I just can't keep it straight.

Even I haven't read it all with Junka`s off topic lies/propaganda, since I was involved I'll cut past that.

Lucius had FCA declare on the LPC & C0BRA. When I was going to give him white peace, he conspires with Judas Layton against the LPC before getting the peace. Instead he`s under attack. He leaves FCA & puts Dr Strange in charge. Dr Strange surrenders & puts the Empire of HYDRA in charge. I accept their surrender.

Although their war with C0bra/Kashmir continues & our war with those 2 as well.

Edited by Sephiroth

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Where have I lied?

I ignore your posts for a reason, they're annoying and all inaccurate about us. I don't think you have the credibility making your posts worth responding to.

3 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I didn't even now that existed 

Same here. Great name, I wouldn't have come up with that, All hail the Three Strikes War.

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I haven't run anywhere. 

Right.

Like you and your brother haven't done this before. 

I remember Severus once pulled that same move. One of you leaves to take all the hot water (like when he went and started Jokerz Funhouse after staging a coup), and the other stays to play by the rules of whoever happens to be top dog at the moment. All the while plotting behind everyone's back, including your own allies, who are second to your opportunistic aims.

Seems to be the same situation here, only your roles have reversed. Lucius took the heat this time and left to create the "Volunteer Fire Department" after staging his own fiasco, leaving his dear brother in charge (who seemingly gave the power to an LPC approved candidate).

Does the LPC really think the FCA is reliable in terms of surrender? In terms of loyalty?

Baron is not their leader. 

Severus (or Dr. Strange, or Crossbones, or WHATEVER) is running things from the inside, believe me.

And you, Lucius, are still running things from the outside, aren't you?

Go ahead and lie to this illustrious gathering.

19 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Right.

I remember Severus once pulled that same move. One of you leaves to take all the hot water (like when he went and started Jokerz Funhouse after staging a coup), and the other stays to play by the rules of whoever happens to be top dog at the moment. All the while plotting behind everyone's back, including your own allies, who are second to your opportunistic aims.

Seems to be the same situation here, only your roles have reversed. Lucius took the heat this time and left to create the "Volunteer Fire Department" after staging his own fiasco, leaving his dear brother in charge (who seemingly gave the power to an LPC approved candidate).

Does the LPC really think the FCA is reliable in terms of surrender? In terms of loyalty?

Severus (or Dr. Strange, or Crossbones, or WHATEVER) is running things from the inside, believe me.

Tricks like that only work once.

Not to mention Lucius never told me what he was up to. I awoke to find him gone and the OWF in an uproar. You can believe what you like my friend, but I've complied with LPCs terms and am only interested in achieve peace for my fellow alliance members.

Edited by Dr Strange

56 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Right.

I did what I thought nessessary to take heat off the alliance at large. Something you could work on. 

I wasn't selfish, I stepped down. 

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

Right.

I would have left the alliance the instant if what you are alleging were true. But here I am.

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

Right.

They've banned Lucius & made Baron their leader, we'll have time to see how his reign goes during this war. Baron has never been The Mandarin before, so this will make for an interesting change.

As long as he doesn't give up his position, its his to keep. Lucius has screwed them over several times. Once when making the OP by also declaring on us & again when conspiring against us when they were going to get peace, it would be foolish of them bring someone they agreed to ban from the alliance back in & Baron can purge those opposed to his leadership. He is The Mandarin after all.

Edited by Sephiroth

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Where have I lied?

the question is where haven't u lied

9 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

And just so it's out there since I am now the topic. 

I ORDERED THE ROCKFISH TO INFILTRATE AND DISMANTLE aNiMaLz!!!

Or...aNiMaL PeLtz that is...

Heh heh heh.....

Lucius Optimus - plotting against LPC fools since 2014

lmao ur master plan was nothing I was in animalz then and all that work amounted to nothing but a temp name change for a day lmao good one genius:lol1: mission UNACCOMPLISHED all of that planning and work did nothing lmao now look at u I saw ur little letter to Layton u admit ur the kinbg of liars and cant be trusted

25 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I've read many trainwreck threads before, but I genuinely dunno what is even going on in this one.

Cliff noted summary:

1) Free Cobra Army hit both Kashmir and LPCN

2) M Inc argued for FCA sovereignty

3) Lucius (FCA spokesperson) messages Layton saying FCA would peace so that Kashmir could wage more wars on LPCN (after being granted white peace)

4) other FCA members found this to be despicable and surrendered, wanting no part of that treachery 

5) lots of Junka bad propaganda, and FCA/cobra hard feelings to fill in the gap

20 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

5) lots of Junka bad propaganda, and FCA/cobra hard feelings to fill in the gap

Junka keeps barking at us, with his talk of threats being a CB. As he's been doing a lot of threats, but with no bite to back it up.

Seems to me he wants us to fight him, but he's afraid to attack & instead wants to provoke us into attacking. I'm not sure if I should keep ignoring him or its time he gets put in his place.

Anyone can vote yay or nay on rolling Junka.

Reasons for rolling,

Very annoying.

Insists threats are a CB as he threatens to roll us.

Continues making up false propaganda about us non-stop.

Never stops posting, causing every thread to become an unreadable mess of him bickering about stuff which doesn't involve him; since he's to afraid to attack when he wants to fight someone.

I could care less if my comments are annoying to barbarians, your inferiority complex (and massive wonder/improvement stacks) causes you to bully new nations and that's fine, but it doesn't intimidate a true civilization such as the Imperium.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I could care less if my comments are annoying to barbarians, your inferiority complex (and massive wonder/improvement stacks) causes you to bully new nations and that's fine, but it doesn't intimidate a true civilization such as the Imperium,

You threatened to roll us, are you going to back that up or shut up towards us?