FCA declaration

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, the rebel said:

I actually gained money fighting SNX nations in the war than lose it to them, but I roughly spent the same amount as you received, so I wouldn't highlight the fact that you're a liability in war.

Anyway don't you have more members to send to peacemode. :D

SNX on the potential threat of one nation craps its pants and orders peacemode.

You lost a billion fighting during the War on Terror, and have .6 bill left today, so it's ridiculous to claim you "made money fighting SNX" :rolleyes:

Your only chance to defeat us that war was Methrage's pathetic coup attempt, but since we could not be destabilized your war of aggression quickly became an attrition war.

This was in our favor because while your large warchest can be attacked with destroy money ops, that doesn't work against warfigthers relying on a stream of aid to replenish spies and restock nukes.

33 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Liar, you saw my challenge not once but twice. At the time we had wonder parity and both of us were well set up to fight unlike now, you also ignored me when you first made the declare against us so keep your boasting to yourself please. I just looked at your casualities and its basically pathetic even for a nation of your age esp since you were a part of a good fighting unit.

are u going to accept my challenge or not??!! whats with all the talk have one of them peace and ill attack asap? I don't care who peaces just have one so I can attack what r u waiting for ill do this all day every day lmao:war:

42 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Each dollar was well spent, I assure you.

first smart and truthful thing u ever said I spent all the money ur chicken protectors sent u and so did they rest of animalz we used the money to leave ur lower tier destroyed lmao:gun:

ok I sent peace to cherkendo and MasterSanic so whoever takes the peace first I don't care and when they take the peace I will attack roal in a duel I didn't want to send peace to Lucius its too fun beating him but if white peace is made then I send to Lucius too but me and roal can continue our fight? its a deal??!! we can fight many more then one round of war I would like too :gun:

3 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

ok I sent peace to cherkendo and MasterSanic so whoever takes the peace first I don't care and when they take the peace I will attack roal in a duel I didn't want to send peace to Lucius its too fun beating him but if white peace is made then I send to Lucius too but me and roal can continue our fight? its a deal??!! we can fight many more then one round of war I would like too :gun:

In case you need to be reminded...your ground attacks failed today. 

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

In case you need to be reminded...your ground attacks failed today. 

incase u need to be reminded I am beating u and 2 other of ur friends and holding a strong stance against strange who attacked me out of the blue shut up how can u talk when I am doing all this too u idiota lmao :war:

12 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

incase u need to be reminded I am beating u and 2 other of ur friends and holding a strong stance against strange who attacked me out of the blue shut up how can u talk when I am doing all this too u idiota lmao :war:

You use the term "strong stance" rather freely. But I'll let Planet Bob be the judge.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=804870&View=Charts#War_Logs

For someone who accuses others of whining and complaining, you certainly &%$#$ about me a lot. I think you're becoming obsessed with me Monty. Your ramblings and threats are driving this thread off topic, and making negotiations awkward. So I suggest you cease your ranting and allow the leaders of our factions to work this matter out. And also suggest that all of our guys pay no attention to Monty. That's exactly what he wants.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

You lost a billion fighting during the War on Terror, and have .6 bill left today, so it's ridiculous to claim you "made money fighting SNX" :rolleyes:

Correct I made or broke even when fighting SNX in the lower tiers.

When fighting the rogues at GOONS and DS and TAO in the higher tiers is where I lost a good chunk of my war chest.

So no your little war on terror I didn't lose a billion. Still riding on the coattails of other I see. Pathetic.

Your only chance to defeat us that war was Methrage's pathetic coup attempt, but since we could not be destabilized your war of aggression quickly became an attrition war.

I believe DK was getting sick of losing billions in aid to SNX and having nothing to show for it. 

This was in our favor because while your large warchest can be attacked with destroy money ops, that doesn't work against warfigthers relying on a stream of aid to replenish spies and restock nukes.

Who? Certainly not SNX and especially not you, I fought better opponents who were in GPA during the Woodstock Massacre.

------

SNX is looking like WAE material talking big on the forums while running to peacemode with brown stains in your pants... Afraid of little old rebel :smug:

5 hours ago, Montezuma said:

y didn't u answer any of my questions since u decide to respond to me??

If y'all gotta ask this question, y'all might wanna step back from your little crusade jumping on everyone you perceive as lesser intelligence than you. Your own complete lack of intelligence or perhaps your blocked view from behind your own ego - you're being wound up like a top each time, and I sit back and enjoy the show till I feel the need to come back and do it again, and you don't even see it .. Just gotta drop a few of your own buzz words to hook you ..:popcorn:

Edited by Rayvon

22 hours ago, Montezuma said:

was monsters ever even in the lpcn or were u just friends with us? y all of the sudden u value fca over ur long time friends at the lpcn that's weird but what can we do? all I know is that fca attacked me after I made peace with them because methrage asked me to peace with them and then they re attacked me so that's all anyone needs to know they either surrender to me or we keep fighting I guess because if u make peace with these guys they just like the snakes they r attack u like chickens just like the original attack by them on the lpcn. this is a defense war stop trying to make it look like we started or wanted any of this we have to beat them down to cover our own asses now that we know they r out to get us!! y do u give ultimatums to friends, we r libertarians and we like our freedom to choose what we think best. also animalz is a better tougher and cooler micro then monsters and lpcn micro influence is stronger than ever:war: 

Who do you think weakened GOONs? Do you think methrage would have defeated America, Kim, bear retrivial unit without Neptune, jonesing, lof, Doug, salty, hombre nuking them into stupidity? 

did you know that M Inc did more damage than the rest of LPCN combined? I'm sure Junka was more concerned over m Inc's lower teir than animalz and LN.

And methrage and kindle wonder why we are annoyed with the current socializing of LPCN. Did I request FCA to be peaces out? Yes. I have my reasonings in the matter, I've been in talks with methrage in regards.

my advice to you, know your place and don't overstep your role

5 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Correct I made or broke even when fighting SNX in the lower tiers.

When fighting the rogues at GOONS and DS and TAO in the higher tiers is where I lost a good chunk of my war chest.

When we ran our first spy ops, your war with GOONS was already ending. At that time you had a 1.8 billion warchest. Two months later, you had .8 billion. There was no GOONS fighting during this period, nice try rewriting history :rolleyes:

I tire of your bravado, you can attack us at any time like the terrorist you are, but from that point onward I will control all the conditions of your engagement, for the months to come.

33 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

When we ran our first spy ops, your war with GOONS was already ending. At that time you had a 1.8 billion warchest. Two months later, you had .8 billion. There was no GOONS fighting during this period, nice try rewriting history :rolleyes:

I was fighting SNX very little during your war on terror, so try harder. You're rewriting history by SNX lowered my war chest when in fact SNX did nothing but roll over and die when facing me including you.

33 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I tire of your bravado, you can attack us at any time like the terrorist you are, but from that point onward I will control all the conditions of your engagement, for the months to come.

Thanks for your call out, I'm afraid I cannot comply as your alliance crapped its pants before your call out sorry come call me out when you've changed your pants. 

Till then shush :smug:

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

So you are only willing to attack unprepared nations, and not the guy in your range with 20 nukes... got it.

Unprepared nations? Sorry while looking your most prepared nations who could do damage are all in peacemode. So correct I'm not wasting my time fighting your unprepared nations who didn't respond to your peacemode order.

1 minute ago, the rebel said:

Unprepared nations? Sorry while looking your most prepared nations who could do damage are all in peacemode. So correct I'm not wasting my time fighting your unprepared nations who didn't respond to your peacemode order.

Only a fool speaks of what he doesn't know. Nice to see you back down though, I was correct to assume that like a coward you would have attacked the nations without 20 nukes.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Only a fool speaks of what he doesn't know. Nice to see you back down though, I was correct to assume that like a coward you would have attacked the nations without 20 nukes.

Lol you've been implying that you will attack LN for a few weeks now, only person whose a coward is you.

If you want me to attack bring your prepared nations out of peacemode. Are you saying your second in command is a coward?

Edited by the rebel

1 minute ago, the rebel said:

Lol you've been implying that you will attack LN for a few weeks now, only person whose a coward is you.

If you want me to attack bring your prepared nations out of peacemode. Are you saying your second in command is a coward?

I have implied nothing. The only one making statements about launching a terrorist attack is yourself. None of my men are cowards, those who are in PM I ordered to do so.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I have implied nothing. The only one making statements about launching a terrorist attack is yourself. None of my men are cowards, those who are in PM I ordered to do so.

You're a coward and a blatant liar it seems. If you want to talk war then do so when 60% of those on range aren't in peacemode following their coward of a leaders order.

Just now, the rebel said:

You're a coward and a blatant liar it seems. If you want to talk war then do so when 60% of those on range aren't in peacemode following their coward of a leaders order.

A counter-terrorism operation is not a "war." You have not earned the dignity of a warrior.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

A counter-terrorism operation is not a "war." You have not earned the dignity of a warrior.

Counter terrorism? I've done nothing, when I implied war like you have done previously you crapped your pants and sent people to peacemode.

SNX doesn't have warriors it has little girls hiding in peacemode at the very thought of war.