FCA declaration

2 minutes ago, tobiash said:

The now is the time to show that you had no part in this and dont approve of it.

Surrender and move to the Cobra AA and we will work some thing out, I give my word

We do not approve, and had no prior knowledge of this whatsoever. We are more than willing to do white peace, but we will not be press ganged into LPC. It violates our freewill.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Lucius took the blame, you look very bad by using this unfortunate incident as an attempt to scrounge for more Methrage votes.

Not. At. All. 

Lucius can take the blame. That doesn't change that he was an allotted voice for his members. just like you are an allotted voice for SNX.

does this apply to m inc for being pure angels excepr for my words? I think we know the answer to that when you vouched support for WFF.

I had a long talk with Alexio about you the other day. Pleasant to talk to, but good admin are you out of touch with your propaganda. I'd be more sold to buy ice in Polaris territory.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's called irony. I think it is very distasteful that LPCN's first reaction is to attempt to guilt-trip the Free Cobra Army into being Methrage minions.

This was a clarified topic, one that I personally went to bat for. Lucius can tell you our intentions for their freedom, in fact, I'll invite you to the conversations myself.

My interest is that a hostile entity that makes regular threats of violence against the Imperium does not operate with uncontested voice in a forum populated by new nations. There is nothing ordinary about demanding that FCA "surrender" by joining Methrage's puppet state. I am completely correct in calling this out.

12 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Well we pretty much agree on that. If I surrender, LPC will leave us be?

We was just about to give white peace! So I dont see that change much, and at no point did we ever want do anything to you or force you.

But LPCN leadership (not just Methrage) is the people who will decide, But if you dont surrender now I do know what will happend.

And just to make Junka happy to! Fine they can use their Nation Slogan: LPCN POW

then we sit down and talk in private!

Edited by tobiash
Clarification

12 minutes ago, tobiash said:
2 minutes ago, tobiash said:

We was just about to give white peace! So I dont see that change much, and at no point did we ever want do anything to you or force you.

But LPCN leadership (not just Methrage) is the people who will decide, But if you dont surrender now I do know what will happend.

And just to make Junka happy to! Fine they can use their Nation Slogan: LPCN POW

then we sit down and talk in private!

I'm talking to Sep as we speak.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

My interest is that a hostile entity that makes regular threats of violence against the Imperium does not operate with uncontested voice in a forum populated by new nations. There is nothing ordinary about demanding that FCA "surrender" by joining Methrage's puppet state. I am completely correct in calling this out.

This goes back to that "one voice thing"

the surrender was because fca were the aggressors. and the methrage puppet state was both clarified and i even stuck up for them and their freedom in that endeavor (ask Lucius, or see for yourself). 

Literally everything you just tried to PR was in fact performed by LPCN and M Inc- and Lucius just found it funny to $*)# around anyway. Which is fine, i'm glad he's having fun- but let's be honest about this one junka.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

My comments were directed towards LPCN's attempt to poach FCA members as a result of this action by Lucius, I did not comment regarding the actions of Lucius himself.

Then you owe me an apology for that crap piece WFF support propoganda you ran.

by your own standards, one man doesn't represent an alliance. Got it

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Lucius Optimus lord of lies!

Turns his followers into nuclear fries!

Fights his enemies and Libertarians cry! 

Betrayed by his friends, says his goodbyes 

Had it his way and your nations would die! 

Still alive and thriving. Enjoy making your friends look worse.

thank you. 

Methrage has has always been true to his word.  Whether good or bad, he's an honest warrior.

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Then you owe me an apology for that crap piece WFF support propoganda you ran.

by your own standards, one man doesn't represent an alliance. Got it

I owe you nothing, I didn't say that FCA should be excused from consequences. I said that LPCN looks like a vulture for this:

41 minutes ago, tobiash said:

The now is the time to show that you had no part in this and dont approve of it.

Surrender and move to the Cobra AA and we will work some thing out, I give my word

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

I owe you nothing, I didn't say that FCA should be excused from consequences. I said that LPCN looks like a vulture for this:

and you look like an idiot sticking up for Lucius 

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Still alive and thriving. Enjoy making your friends look worse.

thank you. 

Methrage has has always been true to his word.  Whether good or bad, he's an honest warrior.

Oh I'm having a good time. But I prefer you direct your scrutiny towards the bastard that backstabed the planet!  

2 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

The Free COBRA Army surrenders to the LPC, and sincerely apologises for it's aggressive actions.

Thank you, we accept your surrender.

Baron Von Strucker never attacked the LPC & I think with him leading the alliance; there is no need for FCA to be attacked further. They've also agreed to ban Lucius from the alliance. I ask Monsters Inc limit their attacks to Lucius, who is no longer FCA.

Edited by Sephiroth