FCA declaration

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We could always just roll the whole LPCN after threatening us, but being that we aren't a bunch of warmongering barbarians running drills is fine too. 

I've been ignoring you for a while now, yet you never stop running your mouth about us. The LPC has decided you're not worth our time, so run along now. 

If the rebel does attack you guys, its because you have been begging for it nonstop in every thread involving us. If he decides its worth attacking you with or without my approval, that's out of my control & your fault if you constantly provoke him. Although SNX rolling us has never been a concern.

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

LPCN is a small fraction of what it was when you launched your first war of aggression against the Imperium, with the state of your network today, one more war of aggression just might be the end of LPCN.

We're actually bigger than we've been in the past, but either way we're not worried about you. Your protector is gone & you're running your mouth a lot more than you should be.

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

The few FCA who moved to brown and are voting for me did so of their own choosing, nobody was forced to change color in order to vote for me. Most of the FCA is on yellow & still had peace before this DoW; Lucius also had peace....

Not counting foreign volunteer regiments...a good near half of FCA is brown and has/does vote for you. 

You're right...no one changed color because I'm fighting a war to make they don't have to. 

Knowing you and knowing me...peace wasn't going to last long. 

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 4:09 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well, considering M Inc did more damage than the rest of LPNC combined to SNX, I would say their micro influence in the long run is greatly reduced, yes.

was monsters ever even in the lpcn or were u just friends with us? y all of the sudden u value fca over ur long time friends at the lpcn that's weird but what can we do? all I know is that fca attacked me after I made peace with them because methrage asked me to peace with them and then they re attacked me so that's all anyone needs to know they either surrender to me or we keep fighting I guess because if u make peace with these guys they just like the snakes they r attack u like chickens just like the original attack by them on the lpcn. this is a defense war stop trying to make it look like we started or wanted any of this we have to beat them down to cover our own asses now that we know they r out to get us!! y do u give ultimatums to friends, we r libertarians and we like our freedom to choose what we think best. also animalz is a better tougher and cooler micro then monsters and lpcn micro influence is stronger than ever:war: 

23 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

y do u give ultimatums to friends, we r libertarians and we like our freedom to choose what we think best. also animalz is a better tougher and cooler micro then monsters and lpcn micro influence is stronger than ever:war: 

Ultimatums ... Like vote for Methrage or be declared a Terrorist of Brown .. And don't attempt to choose to freedom seperate from LPCN, there is no freedom outside LPCN - only a cheap version within. Anyone who leaves LPCN is a terrorist organization or rogue leader. 

There's a billion times more freedom on the White sphere, true freedom. Not this !@#$%^&* you !@#$ stains peddle. Vote for whoever you want, no one here is going to declare you a terrorist for changing your vote or attempting to get your own senator. No one obsessively monitors the voters list like Methrage making notes of everyone who does and doesn't vote. 

You like your tyranny, not your freedom. Wait till the day you have a differing opinion from Methrage and wish to truly spread your own wings as a leader rather than a restricted lackey - then see how libertarian your situation is. 

Edited by Rayvon

37 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Ultimatums ... Like vote for Methrage or be declared a Terrorist of Brown .. And don't attempt to choose to freedom seperate from LPCN, there is no freedom outside LPCN - only a cheap version within. Anyone who leaves LPCN is a terrorist organization or rogue leader. 

There's a billion times more freedom on the White sphere, true freedom. Not this !@#$%^&* you !@#$ stains peddle. Vote for whoever you want, no one here is going to declare you a terrorist for changing your vote or attempting to get your own senator. No one obsessively monitors the voters list like Methrage making notes of everyone who does and doesn't vote. 

You like your tyranny, not your freedom. Wait till the day you have a differing opinion from Methrage and wish to truly spread your own wings as a leader rather than a restricted lackey - then see how libertarian your situation is. 

White team could help a fellow white team member eh?

1 hour ago, Rayvon said:

I must of missed that memo.

4 hours ago, the rebel said:

I must of missed that memo.

He's been reading to much into you know who's propaganda essays.

We don't force anyone to join, but for those who want to join us we do see a willingness to vote as a sign of loyalty. Although we don't force anyone to vote or try strong arming alliances who don't want to support us into doing so. I recognized FCA's sovereignty, so this war made little sense by them. The LPC doesn't expand our base by attacking nations, we expand our base by helping nations.

If Lucius wants to apologize to the LPC for this aggressive attack on us & promise to leave us alone moving forward; I'm willing to allow FCA peace without any requirements beyond that. Those who want to vote for me from their AA can & those who don't want to vote for me don't need to. I'm all about allowing freedom, which is why I've never pushed you or Lucius to come to Brown when you didn't want to.

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

We don't force anyone to join, but for those who want to join us we do see a willingness to vote as a sign of loyalty. Although we don't force anyone to vote or try strong arming alliances who don't want to support us into doing so. I recognized FCA's sovereignty, so this war made little sense by them. The LPC doesn't expand our base by attacking nations, we expand our base by helping nations.

If Lucius wants to apologize to the LPC for this aggressive attack on us & promise to leave us alone moving forward; I'm willing to allow FCA peace without any requirements beyond that. Those who want to vote for me from their AA can & those who don't want to vote for me don't need to. I'm all about allowing freedom, which is why I've never pushed you or Lucius to come to Brown when you didn't want to.

This is a fair statement. And I'm glad that is clarified. Cheers Methrage.

22 hours ago, Rayvon said:

junka lunka?is this you?

On 2016-05-17 at 4:03 PM, the rebel said:

We will never know now will we? since you took a page out of General Kanabis's war policy.

To be fair, Kanabis has made some mistakes, but surrendering, then attacking both sides of a war and getting them united against him is not among his achievements.

47 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

To be fair, Kanabis has made some mistakes, but surrendering, then attacking both sides of a war and getting them united against him is not among his achievements.

Lucius never surrendered. He wasn't involved in the first round of wars. Some of our guys did surrender, but mostly I think that was because they were fighting for something they didn't believe in.

10 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

If Lucius wants to apologize to the LPC for this aggressive attack on us & promise to leave us alone moving forward; I'm willing to allow FCA peace without any requirements beyond that. Those who want to vote for me from their AA can & those who don't want to vote for me don't need to. I'm all about allowing freedom, which is why I've never pushed you or Lucius to come to Brown when you didn't want to .

I don't think an apology is really necessary. Tensions were high, we put up our dukes and had a brawl. Lets not forget that Monty carried out an aggressive attack on FCA too. A result of bickering on the forum, but no apology was requested and none is needed. Let's just do white peace and call it water under the bridge.

41 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

I don't think an apology is really necessary. Tensions were high, we put up our dukes and had a brawl. Lets not forget that Monty carried out an aggressive attack on FCA too. A result of bickering on the forum, but no apology was requested and none is needed. Let's just do white peace and call it water under the bridge.

I peace with u and then u attack me pendejo lmao stop crying u kept this war going I will continue to attack u and ur friends until methrage tells me to stop! just say ur sorry for being a chicky poo idiot and we can all go our separate ways lol :facepalm:

17 hours ago, Rayvon said:

u have no idea what ur talking about and have made that obvious to everyone ur like junka lunka what r u even doing here did the boy emperor ask u to come help him lmao??!!:lol1:y didn't u answer any of my questions since u decide to respond to me??

we gave u peace strange and u re attacked u lie too much but I am willing to white peace just to GET U GUYS OUT OF MY LIFE!! or we can handle u lpcn style:gun::war::gun:

5 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I peace with u and then u attack me pendejo lmao stop crying u kept this war going I will continue to attack u and ur friends until methrage tells me to stop! just say ur sorry for being a chicky poo idiot and we can all go our separate ways lol :facepalm:

u have no idea what ur talking about and have made that obvious to everyone ur like junka lunka what r u even doing here did the boy emperor ask u to come help him lmao??!!:lol1:y didn't u answer any of my questions since u decide to respond to me??

we gave u peace strange and u re attacked u lie too much but I am willing to white peace just to GET U GUYS OUT OF MY LIFE!! or we can handle u lpcn style:gun::war::gun:

Excuse me, but I'm trying to talk to the leaders of LPC. They at least understand the rules of basic English, and are capable of more then senseless ranting.

1 minute ago, Montezuma said:

oh ok well I am busy destroying another one of ur nations http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=583226

and don't avoid the fact that u started this I sent u peace and u re attacked and nothing can change the truth about that chicky boy lol

We made peace, I was order to redeclare. I followed my orders "chicky poo". You do very well at fighting those who can't hope to match you. During your attacks today you neglected to engage me in ground battle. Why is that? Was it fear?

Though why I waste my time responding to you is beyond me. You don't know how often I wonder who that is behind your screen. Often I picture a ten year old boy, his failed language arts test on the desk, as he logs on to the CN forums and pretends to be the ultimate troll.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Montezuma at one point during the War on Terror was at less than 1000 NS and only shooting cruise missiles while talking of "winning," he is comedic relief and not much more.

Yes, I'll agree to that. As I said, I don't know why a pay any attention to him. 

junka y r u all talk and so scared to attack? ur a waste of space get out of here boy Romulus lol and strange ur the biggest coward chicky in the game I didn't do ground battles because I deployed and after beating up two fca guys my odds against ur troops were less then 5% idiot im attack Lucius who is a bigger nation so I do hit bigger u lying idiot lol

both u beso mi culo!!lmao:war: