FCA declaration

21 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Keep telling yourself that. I'll just come right back. 

You can't defeat freedom. It's an ideal we hold firmly at COBRA 

Why do u need to tell him that. I am sure Methrage knows it more than anyone else that COBRA don't take infringement of its sovereignty lightly. Otherwise why would nations which all ready surrendered and had a good taste LPC nukes or watched their friends turn to dust comeback to hit him and his allies.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Getting the LPC, Kashmir & C0BRA to all attack your AA in the middle of a war with each other is no ordinary feat. You truly are a special nation ruler, declaring on the LPC clearly proved you're not fighting for freedom. You do not value freedom & doomed the attempts by those who have joined you in retaking C0BRA as soon as you got involved.

Attacking you was a tact reply to Kashmir also who called us cowards for surrendering to you in the first place. Now Kashmir has to deal with us with a guilty feeling that they are hurting the very alliance that is probably dealing more damage to LPC low tier than they themselves can ever hope to achieve.

Whether you like it or not our intentions are pure. We want to get rid of all the pests and scumbags from COBRA sphere once and for all.

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Attacking you was a tact reply to Kashmir also who called us cowards for surrendering to you in the first place.

It seems our individual surrender terms were far to lenient last time, this time we'll be more thorough. You are a bunch of allianceless nations, who should still be under surrender terms to remain uninvolved if you weren't breaking them. You guys have no claim to Cobra or C0BRA regardless of what we do with the AA.

12 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

You guys have no claim to Cobra or C0BRA regardless of what we do with the AA.

Ironic coming from a usurper.

Also I know about the spy attacks against my low tier members. Why not spy away my nukes? Someone clearly is lacking in balls.

21 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

We created it. You can't get a much better claim then that.

Then you left it and the guy you left in charge lost it to us in order to get a quick laugh.

Then you (FCA gov.) lead nations in war against us, where quite a few was still under surrender terms. You (FCA (gov.) knew this, but did not care.

So really the only claim you have to anything is what you can take by force and considering that you almost united Kashmir, C0BRA and LPCN around a common wish to crush you, I am petty sure that the taking things by force option is unlikely. The only change you have left is an unconditional surrender and then earn your trust or at least come so close to that so that we give you the COBRA AA.

Edited by tobiash
typo

4 minutes ago, tobiash said:

Then you left it and the guy you left in charge lost it to us in order to get a quick laugh.

Then you (FCA gov.) lead nations in war against us, where quite a few was still under surrender terms. You (FCA (gov.) knew this, but did not care.

So really the only claim you have to anything is what you can take by force and considering that you almost united Kashmir, C0BRA and LPCN around a common wish to crush you, I am petty sure that the taking things by force option is unlikely. The only change you have left is an unconditional surrender and then earn your trust or at least come so close to that so that we give you the COBRA AA.

I'm not actually in a government position. I'm just a soldier. And considering Kababis still has the COBRA AA he really didn't lose it to LPC. They just made their on version. It's like Walmart, ripping off name brands with their Great Value line.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

declaring on the LPC clearly proved you're not fighting for freedom. You do not value freedom & doomed the attempts by those who have joined you in retaking C0BRA as soon as you got involved.

Considering how LPC (You) have a thing about forcing subjugation in the name of Libertarianism; it's clear he is fighting for freedom when he's fighting to be sovereign. You do not value freedom, you value senate votes and sell a knock-off of freedom in exchange for them -- attacking anyone who commits "treason" by refusing to subjugate (the very use of the word 'treason' proves your true intentions of your view of yourself and ownership over them). 

1 minute ago, Dr Strange said:

I'm not actually in a government position. I'm just a soldier. And considering Kababis still has the COBRA AA he really didn't lose it to LPC. They just made their on version. It's like Walmart, ripping off name brands with their Great Value line.

Not you Dr Strange, but you the gov. of FCA. But besides that you are a key member!

GK LOST the name, he renamed his AA with the intent to go back to it. But Methrage was quick and took control of it. So now GK have to use the bastard version.

But none of the above change my point:

The only change you have left is an unconditional surrender and then earn your trust or at least come so close to that so that we give you the COBRA AA.

6 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Considering how LPC (You) have a thing about forcing subjugation in the name of Libertarianism; it's clear he is fighting for freedom when he's fighting to be sovereign. You do not value freedom, you value senate votes and sell a knock-off of freedom in exchange for them -- attacking anyone who commits "treason" by refusing to subjugate (the very use of the word 'treason' proves your true intentions of your view of yourself and ownership over them). 

What this guy said.

4 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Help me out here! What would have happend if FCA had not declared on us & C0BRA? We had no plans to attack FCA!

Was they not free to do what ever they wanted before they declared (with the exception of the nations under terms).

4 minutes ago, tobiash said:

Not you Dr Strange, but you the gov. of FCA. But besides that you are a key member!

GK LOST the name, he renamed his AA with the intent to go back to it. But Methrage was quick and took control of it. So now GK have to use the bastard version.

He change it yeah, then Meth made the "cobra" aa. But Kanabis put the COBRA name right back up, just like it was before. Nothing change. A new aa was made but besides that everything was back to the way it was.

2 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

He change it yeah, then Meth made the "cobra" aa. But Kanabis put the COBRA name right back up, just like it was before. Nothing change. A new aa was made but besides that everything was back to the way it was.

No, GK uses C[Zero]BRA, look here http://www.cybernations.net/search.asp?searchstring=All&search=C0BRA&anyallexact=all&Strength1=&Strength2=

Here is the Cobra:

http://www.cybernations.net/search.asp?Page=1&searchstring=All&search=Cobra&anyallexact=all&Strength1=&Strength2=

http://www.cybernations.net/search.asp?Page=2&searchstring=All&search=Cobra&anyallexact=all&Strength1=&Strength2=

The last search gives a result with FCA and Cobra

The only change you have left is an unconditional surrender and then earn your trust or at least come so close to that so that we give you the COBRA AA.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ironic coming from a usurper.

Also I know about the spy attacks against my low tier members. Why not spy away my nukes? Someone clearly is lacking in balls.

yes that person is u lunka now u see the light!! grow some balls and attack. u say U KNOW someone spied u so that good reason or r u scared to fight with out ur doom friends lmao??

roal I cant believe u still talk smack after all ur crying and alliance hoping u should go hide under a rock until everyone forgets how big of a cry baby chicken u r cluck cluck 2 weeks ull cry again and fca will be destroyed lmao :war: Lucius is a joke and getting destroyed by methrage Lucius this war has nothing to do with u u came in late shut up and take methrages pounding butt hurt little boy lmao:gun:strange is the worst fighter of all time him and the boy emperor junka he can barely handle me even though I have been fighting so much and have other wars lmao little baby got beat in c0bra and now will get beat in fca!!

16 minutes ago, tobiash said:

Well so he does! I stand corrected sir. 

17 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

yes that person is u lunka now u see the light!! grow some balls and attack. u say U KNOW someone spied u so that good reason or r u scared to fight with out ur doom friends lmao??

roal I cant believe u still talk smack after all ur crying and alliance hoping u should go hide under a rock until everyone forgets how big of a cry baby chicken u r cluck cluck 2 weeks ull cry again and fca will be destroyed lmao :war: Lucius is a joke and getting destroyed by methrage Lucius this war has nothing to do with u u came in late shut up and take methrages pounding butt hurt little boy lmao:gun:strange is the worst fighter of all time him and the boy emperor junka he can barely handle me even though I have been fighting so much and have other wars lmao little baby got beat in c0bra and now will get beat in fca!!

I got other wars too. I'm sorry little boy, daddy can't give you all of his attention, and I know this will hurt your feelings but you're not at the top of my target list. It's OK, go have a snuggle with you blanky and study your spelling and grammar. I'll come and check on you later ;)

And actually I didn't get beat in COBRA. I went to LN which became cobra and fought Kashmir. Didn't do half bad either. Probably would have done better if I had been more active.

Edited by Dr Strange

51 minutes ago, tobiash said:

Help me out here! What would have happend if FCA had not declared on us & C0BRA? We had no plans to attack FCA!

Was they not free to do what ever they wanted before they declared (with the exception of the nations under terms).

To be frank...there are people in the micro world not interested in being on brown and voting LPC. 

If I never told Sephiroth anything, and then stalled and ignored his PMs for days and weeks he would have a hit squad after FCA anyway. This fight was inevitable, and I was more willing to declare now and fight a just battle than wait for LPC thugs to raid an alliance sitting on the fence. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 hour ago, Rayvon said:

LPCN will not be content until all of brown is enslaved under tyranny... the War on Terror began in part because we refused to surrender our sovereignty to Methrage, it's only natural COBRA would be pressed with the same demands.

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Would they? That's not what your record says

I got that war you provoked with Montu peaced by sending word out to send peace as soon as I became aware of it and had no intention of attacking you guys. 

You guys declaring on GK & C0BRA would have benefited us; so I don't see why you think we would have wanted to stop you.

32 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I got that war you provoked with Montu peaced by sending word out to send peace as soon as I became aware of it and had no intention of attacking you guys. 

You guys declaring on GK & C0BRA would have benefited us; so I don't see why you think we would have wanted to stop you.

In all instances when I started a micro, LPC finds a way into it. It was true in 2014, it's still true now. I refuse to allow the same fate befall COBRA as my old alliance.....suprise attacked by Sir Kindle simply for wanting to remain independent of aNiMaLz. If it weren't for TCA intervention, my alliance and I would have likely faced permanent  ZI at the hands of your lacky. 

Nevermore I say. FCA shouldn't have to join the Libertarian bloc at all if it refuses, and we have refused you. But just telling you that wouldn't have sat well would it? No you would have had aNiMaLz or Minc raid the FCA for cash and sent assailants out for us until we capitulated. Further, you were unwilling to show any gesture of good faith to FCA beyond calling back Montezuma (wich wasn't supposed to happen anyway). Montezuma was trash talking FCA long before I challenged him to actually do something. ( wich demonstrates bad form and I'll dicipline) 

Oh I'm sure sure you wouldn't have. Always looking for the next vote....

Don't feel that bad though. I was supposed to switch to pink when in TCA. I refused everytime. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus