FCA declaration

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

None of my members have made individual threats to attack LPCN as members like Montezuma and The Rebel have pledged to attack the Imperium. However the Imperium as an alliance always reserves the right to act on a valid Casus Belli if deemed necessary. Such an action would not take place without extensive diplomatic efforts beforehand, unlike the wildcard manner in which LPCN operates.

As to duels, it's something I generally do not approve of, but Galerion has earned that privilege if he so desires.

When I use the term civilized, it is not meaningless propaganda... I would suggest reading The Meaning of Freedom by Vladimir, an essay written in 2007. According to his essay a truly civilized alliance adheres to several basic tenets, such as having a strong alliance sovereign lifting the alliance out of chaos. What this means is that individuals of an alliance do not run around and threaten individual wars; doing so places the collective alliance body in a position of culpability if not diplomatically resolved.

In the case of LPCN, which is a network of semi-autonomous AAs without sovereignty, an action by one AA places the entire network in a position of collective culpability, which was the basis of the Imperiums Casus Belli when Animalz attacked Supernova X and triggered the War on Terror.

On ‎06‎-‎05‎-‎2016 at 7:38 PM, Galerion said:

Montezuma should you ever get your ns up to my range feel free to challenge me to a dual, I'd like to see if there's any bite to back up your bark.

UPS! one member did! But he have earned the right to do so. Could you please inform us about what other privileges he or others in SNX may have earn. We would not like to take offence with out course.

Also if it is so bad that Rebel and Montezuma makes threats to you in a thread (not about you) where you act as ........, how am we to take the groundless accusation of poaching from the leader of SNX?

In regards to the term Civilized am I correct to assume that there are multiple views on how to expound and understand it? If yes then lets take the philosophy lessons a other time !

About that old war from before I joined Limitless Nexus: That is BS! You may have a problem with one of the alliances. Said Alliance may even have a done things that are deserving of PZI, But unless the other alliances in that BLOCK comes to the defence of the quilty AA, you dont have a valid CB. Same with Rebel and Montezuma they may jump up and down, but they are not in a position to care out anything and should they try then please by all means come to us and we will work a solution out. It is not like we are not civilized.... Oh damm I forgot we are not :lol1:

Edited by tobiash
typo

45 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

None of my members have made individual threats to attack LPCN as members like Montezuma and The Rebel have pledged to attack the Imperium. However the Imperium as an alliance always reserves the right to act on a valid Casus Belli if deemed necessary.

You are one deluded bastard child of a pair of morons. This is like the billionth time you imply war but you sit there crapping your pants instead. 

Now go away you pathetic excuse of a leader.

25 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I don't care about control of FCA or C0bra, you misunderstood. I meant if you wanted to join Cobra. Although rather than respond with your thoughts, you declare war and complain here about what you didn't agree with.

Although clearly you aren't very wise with this DoW.

There you go claiming dominion over COBRA again. 

By trying to push FAC into Libertarian Cobra you were denying autonomy. Because I know what the hidden meaning of that is. Since the aNiMaLz-LoE war its always the same. "Join our cause freely " is code for "vote Libertarian Empire....or else. " 

I tried responding to you pm I really did...but I couldn't think of anything that wouldn't get me in the same situation. 

So the Snake strikes first. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

53 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

lmao I knew these chickens couldn't be trusted strange attacked me while I fight 3 nations like a coward chicky and I am tied with him strange u suck at war vato lmao!!!:lol1::facepalm:

methrage owns cobra because cobra attacked him and he liberated it don't cry about it Lucius and strange were not even nations when that happened Lucius doesn't come back and call shots he is a chicky poo lol. we fight this war because the cult attacked us. when the cult surrenders we will stop attacking them and let u two slug it out. we have more right to fight them then u. u left them and started fca when u got smashed y don't u think if u got smashed while fighting for the cult u wont get smashed while being fca fighting us and the cult at the same time? think much lol?

Lucius strange and the boy emperor lunka are all tca members and plot against our brotherhood daily! junka just jump in this war and lets get it on and crackin lol:war:ill be more then happy to leave this pile of mess once c0bra surrenders to us. now u guys have to surrender to us as well since we are not at war some bad things are about to happen to u for wasting our time. my instinct was right to attack u but now I can really dig in :gun:

#dumbest alliance government ever even dumber (not much) than the child emperor junka augustulus

edit..come on junka u chicken I dare u to finally do something manly and attack ur all talk lol ever time we beat snx we attacked first lol chicken!!cluck cluck!

I call intimidation and threats on SNX by LPC. 

And Dr Strange was never TCA

Edited by Lucius Optimus

6 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

There you go claiming dominion over COBRA again. 

Meth is talking about the period where we was named Cobra, durring that period if you was to join Cobra you would have to accept him as leader. Now it is a friend of Meth that has control of the Cobra AA and I am thinking that he is not likely to give it to you in the current situation.

By trying to push FAC into Libertarian Cobra you were denying autonomy. Because I know what the hidden meaning of that is. Since the aNiMaLz-LoE war is always the same. "Join our cause freely " is code for "vote Libertarian Empire....or else. " 

:rolleyes:

I tried responding to you pm I really did...but I couldn't think of anything that wouldn't get me in the same situation. 

No, that thinking part is a tricky one!

And miss

36 minutes ago, tobiash said:

UPS! one member did! But he have earned the right to do so. Could you please inform us about what other privileges he or others in SNX may have earn. We would not like to take offence with out course.

Also if it is so bad that Rebel and Montezuma makes threats to you in a thread (not about you) where you act as ........, how am we to take the groundless accusation of poaching from the leader of SNX?

In regards to the term Civilized am I correct to assume that there are multiple views on how to expound and understand it? If yes then lets take the philosophy lessons a other time !

It was not groundless at all, it just so happens that Methrage failed to absorb COBRA's membership when Lucius and Severus returned.

And no, there are no other views regarding civilization that are valid.

About that old war from before I joined Limitless Nexus: That is BS! You may have a problem with one of the alliances. Said Alliance may even have a done things that are deserving of PZI, But unless the other alliances in that BLOCK comes to the defence of the quilty AA, you dont have a valid CB. Same with Rebel and Montezuma they may jump up and down, but they are not in a position to care out anything and should they try then please by all means come to us and we will work a solution out. It is not like we are not civilized.... Oh damm I forgot we are not

:lol1:

According to Methrages own rhetoric LPCN AAs are not sovereign, because if they were, leaving LPCN would not be "treason."

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It was not groundless at all, it just so happens that Methrage failed to absorb COBRA's membership when Lucius and Severus returned.

Then tell me what reason you have for claiming that we poach C0BRA's members when all we did was sending a message, durring WARTIMEto C0BRA's member that encourage them to surrender and leave their AA and go else where (as long as it is not an AA we disapprove of) and if they want they are invited (not threaten) to join us too.

And no, there are no other views regarding civilization that are valid.

So much for accepting other peoples view on things, but guess I should be grateful for the short lesson.

According to Methrages own rhetoric LPCN AAs are not sovereign, because if they were, leaving LPCN would not be "treason."

It is not treason be course they leave. It is the way they do it.

But it does not matter what we say or do! You are hell bend on us being the evil in your univers how ever twisted it is!

If you at some point have a real complaint then fell free to take contact if not then Neeh.....

I am not tolerant of any viewpoint that does not reflect reality. That does not mean, however, that I attack people for having different opinions like LPCN does.

Methrage has a history of trying to get noobs to be his meatshields, some of my members can attest to that, so I am going to call him out whenever he repeats his antics.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

You have betrayed your sense of reason.

What was the point of forming the FCA?

According to Roal and his incessant whining on Kashmir's Forum, it was to preserve COBRA because I'm such a masochist. Because I wouldn't make peace with the Libertarians.

Now here we are and your brother is doing the same thing, only he's actually doing it for his own egotistical reasons (because he felt "offended").

If your ultimate goal is to take back COBRA, well good luck fighting me until the end of times.

I'm done exchanging pleasantries with you, Sevy. Stop sending me PM's.

Nah man, I like you too much to believe you've lost your sanity completely. Never giving up on you boyo ?

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am not tolerant of any viewpoint that does not reflect reality. That does not mean, however, that I attack people for having different opinions like LPCN does.

Methrage has a history of trying to get noobs to be his meatshields, some of my members can attest to that, so I am going to call him out whenever he repeats his antics.

You are not tolerant PERIOD!

3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

lmao I knew these chickens couldn't be trusted strange attacked me while I fight 3 nations like a coward chicky and I am tied with him strange u suck at war vato lmao!!!:lol1::facepalm:

methrage owns cobra because cobra attacked him and he liberated it don't cry about it Lucius and strange were not even nations when that happened Lucius doesn't come back and call shots he is a chicky poo lol. we fight this war because the cult attacked us. when the cult surrenders we will stop attacking them and let u two slug it out. we have more right to fight them then u. u left them and started fca when u got smashed y don't u think if u got smashed while fighting for the cult u wont get smashed while being fca fighting us and the cult at the same time? think much lol?

Lucius strange and the boy emperor lunka are all tca members and plot against our brotherhood daily! junka just jump in this war and lets get it on and crackin lol:war:ill be more then happy to leave this pile of mess once c0bra surrenders to us. now u guys have to surrender to us as well since we are not at war some bad things are about to happen to u for wasting our time. my instinct was right to attack u but now I can really dig in :gun:

#dumbest alliance government ever even dumber (not much) than the child emperor junka augustulus

edit..come on junka u chicken I dare u to finally do something manly and attack ur all talk lol ever time we beat snx we attacked first lol chicken!!cluck cluck!

Hey man not my fault you went to war with other people. For the record I was not in TCA.

And we're tied because you have relatively little for me to blow up.

Edited by Dr Strange

7 hours ago, tobiash said:

And I have been around for much longer then you! and seen much more then you.

lol - I can't stand Junka, but lol at this anyways ... You know that piece of !@#$ has been around being an idiot and getting kicked around for his stupidity for several years with a little hiatus in between? You've been here for what? Two years? I have dingles in my ass hair older than you. 

13 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

lol - I can't stand Junka, but lol at this anyways ... You know that piece of !@#$ has been around being an idiot and getting kicked around for his stupidity for several years with a little hiatus in between? You've been here for what? Two years? I have dingles in my ass hair older than you. 

Talking with out even checking if your facts are correct! Try and see how old my forum account is and I was on BOB before I got a forum account! My first nation was created 2th november 2006.

and I bet that when legion was crushing NSO, I was nuking your ass!

Edited by tobiash
Clarification

2 minutes ago, tobiash said:

Talking with out even checking if your facts are correct! Try and see how old my forum account is!

and I bet that when legion was crushing NSO, I was nuking your ass!

Let's not discuss facts while you call age over that !@#$%*: you're already missing facts yourself.  Your forum account says March 2008; that jackass is a year older than you. Check your facts as well :)  I was leading alliances in this world before either of you found your way into it.

7 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

Let's not discuss facts while you call age over that !@#$%*: you're already missing facts yourself.  Your forum account says March 2008; that jackass is a year older than you. Check your facts as well :)  I was leading alliances in this world before either of you found your way into it.

Highly doubtful, I was IAA leader in 2008.

13 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

If you was leading an alliance before 2th november 2006 then that is true!

MaybeThisWillDoIt1.png

Edited by tobiash

1 hour ago, Rayvon said:

Did not call age on him, he called age on me! and have done so before. I dont know how old he is. But I have been around long enough for him not to call age!

MaybeThisWillDoIt1.png

MaybeThisWillDoIt2.png

Edited by tobiash
More proff

10 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I dismantled your only nuke and have my fangs piercing through your nation, your fate already sealed. Your civil war is a failure & your nation soon to be dust in the wind.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=804955

When up against a King Cobra, your bite is weak & attacking first matters very little. 

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I dismantled your only nuke and have my fangs piercing through your nation, your fate already sealed. Your civil war is a failure & your nation soon to be dust in the wind.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=804955

When up against a King Cobra, your bite is weak & attacking first matters very little. 

Man, you must have been a huge GI Joe fan. 

Edited by Dr Strange

28 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

Man, you must have been a huge GI Joe fan. 

He's the one who said I want to "claim ownership of all the COBRAsphere"; I figure I might as well have some fun with the theme even if COBRAsphere isn't real. Your antics do remind me of Cobra from GI Joe though, in whatever you're doing ends in epic fail; as you make an AA themed around being villains.

I know where you guys got the name Cobra from.