FCA declaration

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

oh ok well I am busy destroying another one of ur nations http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=583226

and don't avoid the fact that u started this I sent u peace and u re attacked and nothing can change the truth about that chicky boy lol

Montezuma is quick on trigger and has pounced on the chance to declare on a few weak targets, I wont blame him for that. But if he wants to talk about who is right and who is wrong then I suggest that he don't do it at all. About who started this its u Montezuma. I suggest that with ur language and sentence structures u stay away from forums and stick to taking orders from ur leaders. Soldiers don't think, they just do what they are told.

Just now, Montezuma said:

oooooh feels so good I love it!! money money money lmao!!! here is another one of ur friends lol http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=805202 :gun::gun:I can do this forever u shouldn't have attacked us first u should disrespect us u shouldn't lie u stupids lmao:war:

Everything is temporary esp in the lower levels.

roal do u not see the war page??!! strange attacked me first pendejo stop lying about things!!!

ur a pancake alliance hopper lmao u were defeated too many times and did too little damage to be a factor. have ur alliance agree to white peace and the wars stop and we never talk again what is so hard about that just make sure strange doesn't attack again like he just did

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Montezuma is quick on trigger and has pounced on the chance to declare on a few weak targets, I wont blame him for that. But if he wants to talk about who is right and who is wrong then I suggest that he don't do it at all. About who started this its u Montezuma. I suggest that with ur language and sentence structures u stay away from forums and stick to taking orders from ur leaders. Soldiers don't think, they just do what they are told.

I am not just a solider I am the little ceaser of the liberated goons and I was given this title by rukunu himself so I am intrusted with goons I know I am not shakesphere but I get my point id like to see u play this game if it was all in Spanish then I would be telling u that ur language structure sucks!

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Montezuma at one point during the War on Terror was at less than 1000 NS and only shooting cruise missiles while talking of "winning," he is comedic relief and not much more.

Meanwhile Junka version of "winning" in the same war is requiring 100's of million more in aid than everyone him and his alliance fought combined.

Just now, the rebel said:

Meanwhile Junka version of "winning" in the same war is requiring 100's of million more in aid than everyone him and his alliance fought combined.

lmao exactly the boy Romulus is a nobody think about it what would or where would he post posting and directing his attention if the lpcn didn't exist? he would be in his toy empire fighting shadows and listening to crickets lmao y don't u fight lunka lmao? little baby emperor last war he was crushed lmao :war:

4 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

What this guy said.

send me peace strange and have ur friends do the same and we all walk away just don't try any sneaky attacks like u did last time I sent u peace we a reasonable gentlemen in the lpcn

I want to make peace with fca so I can call out snx members for one on one duels unless the boy lunka wants another war which I know the chicky does only would fight us after we are have just finished fighting a hard and long time many wars in a row with no breaks he is too scared to let us refresh ourselves to fight us he is so chicky paper emperor boy king Romulus with all his Christmas soliders lmao!! don't make me call dog the bounty hunter to go kick down ur toy empire Romulus lmao :facepalm::lol1:

Just now, tobiash said:

I think it is time for us all to stop ranting here on OWF, take a deep breath and shut up while the leadership on both sides talk and make it work ;)

That's what everyone except Montezuma is doing. I never liked people showing off their latest successes in forums it shows that the person is more of talker than anything else.

I have like 100 more wars then u and have fought tough guys almost non stop since joining animalz so shut up u know nothing about me obviously and if u read u see I ask over and over for agreed white peace to end all this strange is the one who refuses to stop all this he is the one who re attacked for no reason so u don't know whats going on

8 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I want to make peace with fca so I can call out snx members for one on one duels unless the boy lunka wants another war which I know the chicky does only would fight us after we are have just finished fighting a hard and long time many wars in a row with no breaks he is too scared to let us refresh ourselves to fight us he is so chicky paper emperor boy king Romulus with all his Christmas soliders lmao!! don't make me call dog the bounty hunter to go kick down ur toy empire Romulus lmao :facepalm::lol1:

woa now u want to duel. When I challenged u to fight me twice u ignored it.

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

That's what everyone except Montezuma is doing. I never liked people showing off their latest successes in forums it shows that the person is more of talker than anything else.

ur just jealous because I win wars and u talk smask at the beginning of threads then get beat down then try to be ghandi lmao!! join animalz or a lpcn member nations so we can teach u how to really fight lmao! maybe if u pay him rebel will teach u

Edited by Montezuma

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

woa now u want to duel. When I challenged u to fight me twice u ignored it.

ok attack me now I want to fight roal anytime I didn't see ur challenge but I fully except u r nothing compared to me? can u attack me now?

1 minute ago, tobiash said:

No !@#$@#$ duals now you two :D  When the war is over you beat each other up as much as you like!

Any way who the $%&@ duals in the middle of a war?

that's true but if white peace is agreed then we have to stop fighting if we call it a duel I can continue to beat the crap out of him :lol1:

2 hours ago, the rebel said:

Each dollar was well spent, I assure you. Didn't you lose a billion of your warchest that war?

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Each dollar was well spent, I assure you. Didn't you lose a billion of your warchest that war?

I actually gained money fighting SNX nations in the war than lose it to them, but I roughly spent the same amount as you received, so I wouldn't highlight the fact that you're a liability in war.

Anyway don't you have more members to send to peacemode. :D

SNX on the potential threat of one nation craps its pants and orders peacemode.

Edited by the rebel

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

ok attack me now I want to fight roal anytime I didn't see ur challenge but I fully except u r nothing compared to me? can u attack me now?

Liar, you saw my challenge not once but twice. At the time we had wonder parity and both of us were well set up to fight unlike now, you also ignored me when you first made the declare against us so keep your boasting to yourself please. I just looked at your casualities and its basically pathetic even for a nation of your age esp since you were a part of a good fighting unit.