FCA declaration

4 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I dismantled your only nuke and have my fangs piercing through your nation, your fate already sealed. Your civil war is a failure & your nation soon to be dust in the wind.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=804955

When up against a King Cobra, your bite is weak & attacking first matters very little. 

Oh yay. You're stomping a nation with less than a quarter of the wonders you have and at under 3k ns. 

Congrats Meth. You suck. 

I would have had that nuke off to. But I was failed by the server gods. 

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Oh yay. You're stomping a nation with less than a quarter of the wonders you have and at under 3k ns. 

Oh, you like you had in mind for me and other LPC members ;) 

Congrats Meth. You suck. 

So do you!

I wish I had some nasty remark to this one, But target or not I know how f...... frustrating this can be! I feel for you :(

Edited by tobiash

Poor methrage, its heart warming to see the mighty Methrage being forced to sell down so that he can protect his allies from the venom of COBRA. I am waiting for you at 1k level, do sell down to meet me here. 

Kashmir is fighting LPC, kanabis is fighting LPC, FCA is fighting LPC, FCA is fighting Kanabis and now Kashmir is fighting FCA. Its officially a three front war.  

9 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Poor methrage, its heart warming to see the mighty Methrage being forced to sell down so that he can protect his allies from the venom of COBRA. I am waiting for you at 1k level, do sell down to meet me here. 

Funny you would mention that when The First Order, who was at peace until this down declare; self inflicted a lot more damage in his attemp to avoid me. His fear of fighting me made him lose over 2/3rds his nation strength within a day of declaring

firstorder_zpsktzxovb8.jpg

47 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Kashmir is fighting LPC, kanabis is fighting LPC, FCA is fighting LPC, FCA is fighting Kanabis and now Kashmir is fighting FCA. Its officially a three front war.  

It's almost as hard to follow as the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Funny you would mention that when The First Order, who was at peace until this down declare; self inflicted a lot more damage in his attemp to avoid me. His fear of fighting me made him lose over 2/3rds his nation strength within a day of declaring

firstorder_zpsktzxovb8.jpg

So Methrage has turned pixel hugger? 

I'll have you know that it was a tactical move. If I stayed at 10k I would lose a lot more strength to you. So yes I sold down. 

How much did it cost to raise yourself back up to 6k? 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 hour ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I'll have you know that it was a tactical move. If I stayed at 10k I would lose a lot more strength to you. So yes I sold down. 

You did what you deemed needed to be done from a tactical standpoint, but Roal36 can cry faul for Sephiroth and then think the same move from you will not be commented on.

Not more then it can be repeated if needs to be! and as many times as it takes!

Edited by tobiash
typo

49 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

So Methrage has turned pixel hugger? 

I guess loot & buying nukes if I ever went below 6k?

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

This is pure lol.jpg

Edited by tobiash

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I am waiting for you at 1k level, do sell down to meet me here. 

Why would anyone want to sell down and hit you, because within 5 mins you would be crying your eyes out while surrendering and saying "its no fun anymore".

1 minute ago, President Hardin said:

10k threesome wars.... How exciting. 

Want to make it a foursome? ;)

I suggest you grow your nations to matter instead of arguing with methrage over who has a bigger tears. Methrage didn't even cry as a baby. :P 

It's not the size that counts...but how you use it. 

3 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You  are going to give 40k strength to hit me? 

Lol....Wow....

All a part of the LPCN customer servive on dirty Tuesday ;) lol

Edited by tobiash

4 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Congrats Meth. You suck. 

It wasn't luck, you never would have launched that nuke. There is always a 3 min delay on launching nukes at update.

You`ve already almost ZIed yourself, but I'll make quick work of what's left of your nation. The rest of the FCA has already been defeated by us before, but I'll show you complete defeat personally.

When a nuclear nation down sells to hit our non-nuclear members, it's well worth selling off some infra when I'm already nearby to destroy that nation.

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

It wasn't luck, you never would have launched that nuke. There is always a 3 min delay on launching nukes at update.

You`ve already almost ZIed yourself, but I'll make quick work of what's left of your nation. The rest of the FCA has already been defeated by us before, but I'll show you complete defeat personally.

When a nuclear nation down sells to hit our non-nuclear members, it's well worth selling off some infra when I'm already nearby to destroy that nation.

Keep telling yourself that. I'll just come right back. 

You can't defeat freedom. It's an ideal we hold firmly at COBRA 

12 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Keep telling yourself that. I'll just come right back. 

You can't defeat freedom. It's an ideal we hold firmly at COBRA 

Getting the LPC, Kashmir & C0BRA to all attack your AA in the middle of a war with each other is no ordinary feat. You truly are a special nation ruler, declaring on the LPC clearly proved you're not fighting for freedom. You do not value freedom & doomed the attempts by those who have joined you in retaking C0BRA as soon as you got involved.