FCA declaration

40 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

You wanna air your dirty laundry out here, where we're all bored to piss, it's gonna go where it's gonna go ..... Don't like it - handle your !@#$ in private. 

Sorry your bored, I'm sure that could have been fixed by growing a backbone and defending your ally, Kashmir. But whatevs

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

Most of the thread is Junka & Rayvon bouncing buzz words like War on Terror back and forth. They seem like ideological twins in this thread.

Seeing how proud Rayvon is over imitating Junka for most of this thread is strange, I used to think they didn't get along.

The War on Terror isn't a buzzword, it is the name of the conflict in which the Imperium defended our sovereignty against your demands that I resign, and that our alliance accept the imposition of LPCN leadership.

For two months, new nations fighting under the banner of our Revolution fought a valiant struggle against multiple wonder-heavy nations like yourself and the cannon-fodder that supported you. Eighteen lower-tier members of the Imperium were awarded for merited defense of our civilization against the barbarian invasion. Some members, like Corvo and Animus, didn't make it. It was a war that protected our independence, self-determination, and right to exist... a struggle to survive that, for our new members, reflects the sacrifice of the Revolution itself.

It is our duty to ensure that new nations learn about our struggle against tyranny and that they have hope in a world filled with chaos.

tWRa3u7.png

Edited by Immortan Junka

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

The War on Terror isn't a buzzword, it is the name of the conflict in which the Imperium defended our sovereignty against your demands that I resign, and that our alliance accept the imposition of LPCN leadership.

For two months, new nations fighting under the banner of our Revolution fought a valiant struggle against multiple wonder-heavy nations like yourself and the cannon-fodder that supported you. Eighteen lower-tier members of the Imperium were awarded for merited defense of our civilization against the barbarian invasion. It was a war that protected our independence, self-determination, and right to exist... a struggle to survive that, for our new members, reflects the sacrifice of the Revolution itself.

It is our duty to ensure that new nations learn about our struggle against tyranny and that they have hope in a world filled with chaos.

tWRa3u7.png

Not a reliable source of information. Not buying it.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

For two months, new nations fighting under the banner of our Revolution fought a valiant struggle against multiple wonder-heavy nations like yourself and the cannon-fodder that supported you. Eighteen lower-tier members of the Imperium were awarded for merited defense of our civilization against the barbarian invasion. Some members, like Corvo and Animus, didn't make it. It was a war that protected our independence, self-determination, and right to exist... a struggle to survive that, for our new members, reflects the sacrifice of the Revolution itself.

tWRa3u7.png

What really happened was you attacked aNiMaLz & agreed to a NAP as part of peace before the rest of LPC got involved. You then later publicly announced you were cancelling the NAP before the date specified in the NAP as part of peace. This was because aNiMaLz refused to leave the LPC and become your protectorate, which was an insult to even ask them.

When you broke the NAP before the agreed upon date as part of peace, you gave aNiMaLz a valid CB for that as well. So they attacked you after you did your best to provoke them.

Then SNX declares on Limitless Nexus, when me and the rebel were still in anarchy fighting the rogue GOONS. So you gave aNiMaLz every reason to hit you & attacked Limitless Nexus preemptively since you had wanted war with me from the start. You and Stonewall both were conspiring for war with us before we could get out of anarchy from the GOONS War.

As we were fighting another war, you purposely provoked a war with aNiMaLz and used that as an excuse to preempt Limitless Nexus. So an aggressive war by you against us.

14 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

What really happened was you attacked aNiMaLz & agreed to a NAP as part of peace before the rest of LPC got involved. You then later publicly announced you were cancelling the NAP before the date specified in the NAP as part of peace. This was because aNiMaLz refused to leave the LPC and become your protectorate, which was an insult to even ask them.

When you broke the NAP before the agreed upon date as part of peace, you gave aNiMaLz a valid CB for that as well. So they attacked you after you did your best to provoke them.

Then SNX declares on Limitless Nexus, when me and the rebel were still in anarchy fighting the rogue GOONS. So you gave aNiMaLz every reason to hit you & attacked Limitless Nexus preemptively since you had wanted war with me from the start. You and Stonewall both were conspiring for war with us before we could get out of anarchy from the GOONS War.

As we were fighting another war, you purposely provoked a war with aNiMaLz and used that as an excuse to preempt Limitless Nexus. So an aggressive war by you against us.

This is not correct at all. You are leaving out a huge number of facts in order to twist a narrative, when in reality, LPCN was always in the wrong.

Animalz attacked our ally TAO. When Animalz refused to cease attacks, the Imperium declared in defense of TAO during Operation Dog Pound:

The NAP was signed in the hopes of increased stability between Animalz/LPCN and SNX-sphere, after the Imperium defeated Animalz on the field of battle:

Unfortunately the agreement had barely lasted three weeks, when a raid by a member of TCA-affiliated The Sovereign Order raided Animalz. Without attempting to negotiate peace, Animalz blitzed the entire TSO lower-tier in response, and demanded reparations despite our objections. This was in violation of Article II:

II. The signatories agree to not initiate aggressive military action against the other's allies. An attempt should be made to resolve all disputes diplomatically before conflict escalates.

Thus, cancellation was announced:

After cancellation was announced, Methrage and LPCN threw a fit and attempted to usurp the Imperium's sovereignty:

Even after this declaration of sovereignty over Supernova X, I laughed it off with this post:

Right after this, Animalz attacked myself and other members of Supernova X in a clearly aggressive war, thus triggering the War on Terror against all LPCN combatants:

You really cannot spin this chain of events as anything other than wars of aggression by LPCN against the Imperium and our allies.

Edited by Immortan Junka

The reason aNiMaLz attacked TOA was because right after you signed a treaty with TOA, suddenly they cancelled on aNiMaLz for not leaving the LPC as told. You knew this, so you have no excuse for trying to leverage the NAP to get them to leave the LPC when you knew how they would respond. You wanted war and were probably involved in Stonewall trying to get aNiMaLz to leave the LPC after you signed with him.

You are scum, who despite me having been friendly towards SNX up until you started conflicts with my allies; started those conflicts by trying to pressure them into turning on me.

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You really cannot spin this chain of events as anything other than wars of aggression by LPCN against the Imperium and our allies.

I will bet your thesis statement above will be proven wholly wrong shortly.

EDIT: 7 minutes, and I was already too late.

Edited by Walshington

7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Oh almost forgot the laughable coup attempts by LPCN:

I gave them an alternative option to following you in your obsession with war against us, even before then you were obsessed with trying to undermine us. An offer isn't imposing anything and clearly you're not fit to lead anything.

Doesn't change the facts, which were you lie compulsively and have a completely fake version of every war you tell. You attack us after harassing LPC members for months, then try portraying yourself as the victim forever after.

Edited by Sephiroth

The thing is Methrage that most alliance leaders don't end up in a constant stream of wars in the span of the last 15 months like you do. You shouldn't be surprised that I try to politically check your activities when from the very beginning LPCN was designed to be a bloc that would conquer brown:

"Together we can make Brown the first Libertarian Team"

"I hope moving forward more Senators and nations will no longer vote based on the short sighted interests or grudges of their alliance"

Unfortunately for yourself, Supernova X was here on brown team first, long before you began inviting rogues to the team. The use of senate sanctions against rogues is something that has always been acceptable in CN's history, your attempts to change this by force on the brown team inevitably placed you in conflict with the majority of the brown team.

This is the difference between your ideology and my ideology. My ideology is the true libertarian ideology, we do not try to force everyone on brown to comply with producerism, we do not threaten sanction wars against those who exploit foreign tech producers. Our laws apply only within our own alliance and we do not make up "courts" to prosecute political opponents elsewhere.

You take everything I say as a personal matter when it is not. There is no reason LPCN and Supernova X couldn't get along in the future. But there are ideologically incompatible stances you take that must be modified before we can have relations that are fully sincere and cooperative.

We don't try forcing everyone to join the LPC & we don't care SNX didn't want to. Considering you guys were the trojan horse which caused DK to burn through all their political capital, I'm glad you didn't join.

This concept of us wanting to force everyone to join is just another lie you've made up and repeated so many times, you might actually believe it.

4 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

We don't try forcing everyone to join the LPC & we don't care SNX didn't want to. Considering you guys were the trojan horse which caused DK to burn through all their political capital, I'm glad you didn't join.

This concept of us wanting to force everyone to join is just another lie you've made up and repeated so many times, you might actually believe it.

You attempted to cause a civil war within the Imperium in order to bring a part of SNX into LPCN, it's right there in the PM :rolleyes:

Funny how you tried to do EXACTLY THE SAME THING by splitting COBRA in half, funny how history repeats itself!

Edited by Immortan Junka

You attempted to cause a civil war within the Imperium in order to bring a part of SNX into LPCN, it's right there in the PM :rolleyes:

After you were already trying to cause civil war in the LPC and force aNiMaLz to become your protectorate, along with conspiring against us for months with Stonewall.

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

After you were already trying to cause civil war in the LPC and force aNiMaLz to become your protectorate, along with conspiring against us for months with Stonewall.

Are alliances that retain membership within LPCN sovereign? This is truly important!

• If they are sovereign, then they are free to leave at any time, just like when any major alliance leaves an alliance bloc.
  • If they are not sovereign, (they aren't if its "treason" to leave), then I was completely justified to hit all of LPCN when Animalz attacked us!

Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Are you even listening to yourself ask the most irrelevant and obvious questions?

You try doing this to every thread as well, but you've taken this one off topic long enough with your crazy rants about made up concerns.

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

You try doing this to every thread as well, but you've taken this one off topic long enough with your crazy rants about made up concerns.

He needs to do so to try and remain relevant as his two most connected allies disbanded in quick succession. Now he is a nobody alliance with nobody friends and gets laughed at.

51 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I am pointing out logical contradictions in Methrage's arguments and will continue to do whenever he repeats them publicly.

And yet we have disproved your accusations factually 

I`ll add that PM to Galerion was sent the day after Junka declared a war on LN which SNX wasn't prepared for. All those members leaving Junka blames me for were his fault and the rest of SNX gov who did nothing to stop his campaign of aggression against us even when they were given another option.

SNX was incredibly weak that war, it was DK using all their political capital to try forcing almost everyone to stop tech dealing with us which caused the most damage. We out damaged SNX by massive margins.

49 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I`ll add that PM to Galerion was sent the day after Junka declared a war on LN which SNX wasn't prepared for. All those members leaving Junka blames me for were his fault and the rest of SNX gov who did nothing to stop his campaign of aggression against us even when they were given another option.

SNX was incredibly weak that war, it was DK using all their political capital to try forcing almost everyone to stop tech dealing with us which caused the most damage. We out damaged SNX by massive margins.

Yes, it is funny that after your glorious victory you settled for a white peace despite demanding very specifically that I resign as Emperor or SNX leave brown. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yes, it is funny that after your glorious victory you settled for a white peace despite demanding very specifically that I resign as Emperor or SNX leave brown. :rolleyes:

You were getting rolled by NpO as well, so I could have kept going much longer. Although I decided to be nice and thought white peace would be the end of you being an annoyance towards us.

Even if we peaced separate from NpO, you did surrender that war. Even if not to us.

Yet here the Imperium stands today, virtually undamaged, 60 members and 2,000,000 NS strong. Clearly you won't change your tune and will continue to claim sovereignty over all of brown team, so yes I will continue to be "an annoyance."

Except I never have claimed sovereignty over all of Brown & you've been sitting around doing nothing as your TCA allies are being destroyed.